Great blog on 9/11 LIES

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member
The Betty Ong call is a strange one. It seems whoever the woman was that was trying convince the operator that she was on a hijacked plane wasn't coached too well. She kept flubbing the script;

MALE VOICE: Which flight are you on?

BETTY ONG: Flight 12.

(a bit later, she's on a seat that doesn't exist)

FEMALE VOICE: Okay, but what seat are you sitting in? What’s the number of your seat?

BETTY ONG: Okay, I’m in my jump seat right now.

FEMALE VOICE: Okay.

BETTY ONG: At 3R.

(There was no seat 3R on that plane. I checked to confirm this too)

Look at the time scale: The phone call begun "minutes after 8 am", lasted nearly 40 minutes and ended at 8:46; so we can conclude Betty rung up at about 8:08-8:10. This was BEFORE the hijacking began! (Of course, the story changed later, then they said it was 8:21 when Betty rung up).

There are so many intrinsic oddities in the call and contradictions to Amy Sweeney's call that for me it's obvious that both calls were faked and the women doing the masquerading flubbed it by not keeping their story straight. The claimed times of the calls are way too long to be credible anyway, as if real hijackers were just going to sit around and let somebody chatter away for 25 minutes. Not believable.

Also why make a phone call to alert of a hijacking? Why weren't the codes used instead. There are several places on the 757s and 767s where there's a keypad for pressing in the hijacking code (4-digits). Any one of the crew (pilots & flight attendants, etc...) could've pressed in that code in any one of several different places, yet we're expected to believe that suddenly the flight attendants and entire crew forgot all about pressing the buttons to alert the FAA of a hijacking.

No way! I don't believe it.

by Meteor7 on Fri Sep 09, 05 1:11pm [+]

The 9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report contains an interesting fact. According to the report, 98% of all the people who suffered a loss on 9-11 took the fund money.

but...

on Flight 93, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list.
on Flight 11, only 3 are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list.
on Flight 77, only 5 are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list.
on Flight 175, only 3 are on the 9=11 Compensation Fund list
by Meteor7 on Fri Sep 09, 05 1:15pm [+]
The cellphone calls don't prove the existence of most of these people either. Only 13 calls in total, and considering that only 12 people had relatives to claim some kind of compensation or legal claim (11 on the 9-11 Victims Compensation Fund list, plus Ellen Mariani who decided to sue instead), then the existence of all of the others is suspect. Examining the cellphone and airphone calls it's found that at least some of them, and maybe all of them, are fake.

# At 8:21 am American 11 flight attendant, Amy Sweeney, called American Airlines ground manager Michael Woodward and spoke calmly to him for 25 minutes. until the plane crashed. Woodward took notes during the conversation and has yet to testify publicly. (ABC News, 7/18/02).

= She's on the phone 25 minutes and the mythical terrorists did nothing at all???

# Caller: "Mom? This is Mark Bingham."

= Who the hell calls their own mother and introduces themselves by their full name???

# A person claiming to be Todd Beamer, talked to GTE operator Lisa D. Jefferson
“Todd Beamer placed a call on one of the Boeing 757's on-board telephones and spoke for 13 minutes with GTE operator Lisa D. Jefferson, Beamer's wife said.......(The Pittsburg Channel, 1.38pm, September 16, 2001)

= Why would Beamer prefer to talk to a stranger than to someone in his own family? He's also on the phone for 13 minutes, and again the mythical terrorists did nothing about it. Notice that his wife, Mrs Lisa Beamer did not receive a telephone call from Todd personally, but was later “told” by an operator that her husband had "allegedly" called. No evidence at all that it really was Todd Beamer making the call. Todd Beamer, btw, is not listed as dead on the SSDI.

There are enormous problems with the credibility of the claimed call by Barbara Olson to her husband as well.
0915-0930 AM, (very approximately since there is no record of the calls); Barbara Olson places two calls to her husband (she was his 3rd wife.), US Solicitor General Theodore Olson, supposedly to tell him that Flight 77 (the plane she is claimed to be on) has been hijacked. After the first call, US Solicitor General Theodore Olson notifies the Justice Department.

1) * According to the story, she called her husband on an airphone on a collect call because she didn't have a credit card on her (a nice excuse for avoiding a phone record turning up). But, not only can't an airphone be used without a valid credit card (it has to swiped through the slot), you can't even take the handset off the cradle until the credit card is swiped through...because it's locked to stop it flying around accidentally during any turtbulence. So how did she make the call without lifting the handset?

2) There are no other witnesses to this call taking place. Neither is there any record of the call being made.

3) Barbara Olson is also not listed in the Social Security Death Index as having died.

If you knew or suspected your spouse’s aircraft had just fireballed inside the Pentagon building, how would you spend the rest of the day? Most people would be in deep shock, I'm sure. About the last thing on your mind would be to pick up a telephone and call the CNN Atlanta news desk in order to give them a “scoop” - but that's exactly what the US Solcitor General Theodore Olson did.

Theodore Olson doesn't seem to worry overmuch about lying either;

Addressing the Supreme Court of the United States of America, US Solicitor General Theodore Olson said it is "easy to imagine an infinite number of situations . . . where government officials might quite legitimately have reasons to give false information out." (March 21, 2002, p.A35, the Washington Post article titled “The Limits of Lying” by Jim Hoagland)

by Meteor7 on Fri Sep 09, 05 1:16pm [+]

Only SIX (6) of the names on Flight 93 show up in the Social Security Death Index and NONE are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list. Basically being non-existent persons, they don't have relatives who need to apply for compensation.

Todd Beamer is also one of those who according to the Social Security Administration is still alive - or at least not dead yet.

In many modern passenger jets since the 1990s, simply typing in the hijack alert code on the keypad of the FMC or on the keypads of any airphone would send the hijack alert aquawk out via ACARS. That's a lot of keypads. That's a lot of places on each plane where the hijack alert code could be sent. And ANY CREW MEMBER could do it, at ANY OF THESE PLACES on each plane!

To stop every single member of the crew from pressing in the 4-digit code at any of these keypads would be near impossible. It would require either incapacitating the entire crew of each aircraft INSTANTLY over the ENTIRE PLANE at the same time!

It becomes entirely ridiculous when the "Arabs Did It" LUNATICS are claiming that this near-impossibility was achieved not just on one plane, but on ALL FOUR!

How did these amazing Arab hijackers do it? Did they use MAGIC and SUPER-POWERS?

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member
Vinnie Lisa and Victor and Vyz on flight 93 and more lis

Vinnie Lisa and Victor and Vyz on flight 93 and more lis

Subject: notes; 9-11 info continues to reveal the lie

Of 266 purported passengers killed on 9-11 planes, only 11 are listed in the SSDI Social Security Death Index and on the the 9-11 Compensation Fund list: notes from Phantom Flight 93, he Shanksville - Flight 93 Hoax

Vyzygoth interview with victor Thorn & Lisa Guiliani

Of all those that (purportedly) died, for 96 % of them, no family came forth to apply for benefits.

$ 1/4 million was min. amount they could have claimed, most claims settled for averaged $ 1.8 million

Why the secrecy around Todd Beamers wife,what of the connection with him & his father in getting the restoration contract to fix the damaged Pentagon ?

Rumsfield said in Parade Magazine interview that missile hit the Pentagon...

Article covers William Rodriquez,the Last Man Out of the World Trade Towers and his reports of hearing internal explosions....

Vinnie Sammartino: David Beamer [Todd's father] was the CEO of Legato Systems, while Todd worked for Oracle. They both have ties to the government, and David Beamer was involved in a no-bid contract for the restoration of the Pentagon. That was the spot where the plane supposedly hit. I mean, everything is all tied together. Look at the names of these people that all start coming together. They're all interconnected somehow.

Vinnie Sammartino: There's a tie between the companies that both Todd and his father, David Beamer, worked for. Furthermore, there was a no-bid contract given out to that company, and he [David Beamer] was its CEO. And it was a no-bid contract for the restoration of the Pentagon in the exact same area where the plane supposedly crashed. It's unbelievable when you start looking into these things. They're all interconnected.. . . . . . . . . .

Vinnie Sammartino: People have been speculating why there was no marriage between the two of them in New York City. I mean, there's a possibility that these people are acting as relatives and family members, and some of them may not have any connections whatsoever. Why wouldn't the marriage of Lisa and Todd Beamer be listed? In other words, the more people are digging, the more they're asking: why isn't this here? This should be here. There should be a marriage certificate somewhere saying that they were married. . . . . . . . . .

you don't have access to these people? How do journalists who write these articles get access to the individuals? I tried to find Todd Beamer's parents. I couldn't get hold of them. I did contact a Greek man who wrote an article about them, and he was supposedly passing my inquiry on to them. I never heard back from the Beamers. Once they find out what you want, they shut down. Just like the Cranbury newspaper did. When I got the obituary from them, I had some questions afterward. Like, don't you think it's odd that Todd Beamer isn't listed as dead on the Social Security Death Index? After that, the communications shut down.

Vvzvtoth: Without a doubt. They're all afraid.

Victor Thorn: It's like William Rodriguez, who's known as the Last Man Out of the World Trade Center towers. Before he came out publicly questioning the official version of events, he was speaking to a slew of mainstream media sources. And of course, he was one of the point men because he was the last guy out. He'd been employed there for twenty years, and you'll notice that every single article that was written about him, they conveniently left out a lot of key points. Now you could say, well maybe it was just because of space constraints. But Rodriguez noticed after dozens and dozens of stories were written about him, every single one of them left out his comments about hearing internal explosions. Finally, he said that the only way he could get his story out was to actually publicly contradict the government's official version.

Vyzygoth: Flight 93 has gotten lost in the sauce, and it is now looming as an even bigger mystery than the Pentagon because you have the invisible plane.

Victor Thorn: When you were talking about how nobody heard any conversations from these cell phone records; if we get back to the plane itself, there's no plane in Shanksville! There was no plane called Flight 93 at the crash site, and if you start looking at the pictures, there's no tail, no wings, and no damage consistent with anything involving a 757.

Lisa Guliani: There's no engine.

Victor Thorn: We have some quotes that really sum it up. The first comes from the Mayor of Shanksville. His name is Ernie Stull. He was asked by German television in March, 2003, what happened to the physical wreckage of the plane. His answer was short and to the point. He said, "There was no plane." Within hours of this event taking place, he said his sister, along with a friend, were some of the first people to arrive at the site. He said everyone was puzzled because it had been reported that a plane had crashed, but there was no plane. Then a reporter asked: if they had been sent there because of a crash involving a plane, was there actually a plane? The Mayor finished up by saying, "No, nothing. Only this hole." Plus, there was a woman named Nina Lensbouer who said that the hole supposedly created by this crashed plane was smaller than the 24-foot trailer she. . . .

.The 9-11 Passenger List Oddity

by Vincent Sammartino

As everyone who is involved in exposing the 9-11 cover-up knows, nothing concerning 9-11 is as it seems. Whether it's the magic jet that our government told us crashed into the Pentagon, the obvious missing jet at Shanksville (Flight 93), the three perfect demolitions of the World Trade Center towers, or the fact that Arab hijackers are still alive and their supposed ring leader Osama bin Laden has the ability to change his facial features at will. Nothing, I repeat, nothing about the government/ controlled media version of 9-11 makes any sense.

So, let's get one thing straight and out of the way right now. There are no such things as physical inconsistencies in the world we live in. We can always depend on the laws of physics to be consistent and unchanging. Coincidence is a self-contained human concept; and the real world - the atoms, molecules and planets that whiz around - don't care if you understand them. Likewise, they aren't concerned if their movement happens to favor you or not. I say this because, as Victor Thorn and Lisa Guliani know, this is the key to understanding what is real and what is contrived.

With that said, let me go back to sometime in February, 2004. At that time I had pretty much figured out that what had happened at the Pentagon and the WTC was a lie. I was still toying with the idea, though, that maybe (just maybe) our government had shot down Flight 93 in Shanksville in order to protect us from the real terrorists.

Then a few websites started to pop-up showing videos of what appeared to be a "pod" under Flight 175, along with an unexplained flash that happened just before the jet hit the South Tower. To me, this was just as damning as the Pentagon and the WTC collapses. There is no good reason for us to be seeing what we saw if the official government story was true. Think about this point for a minute. If what we saw was just an anomaly, then there must be millions of photos/ videos of 757s taking off and landing at airports all over the world that look JUST LIKE THAT! If anybody has any jet photo anomalies they would like to share with us, please send them to Victor and Lisa at WING TV so we can clear this stuff up.

Which brings me to Ellen Mariani: she's the woman who lost her husband Louis on Flight 175 that crashed into the South Tower on 9-11. With the help of a lawyer named Phil Berg, she filed a lawsuit against President Bush and company under the RICO act.

Also, she refused to take the hush money that was offered to her under the 9-11 Victims Compensation fund.

In addition, I had just discovered Black Op Radio earlier in the year and found an interesting show in their archives (# 156) on which Ellen and Mr. Berg appeared as guests. This may be the single biggest point concerning 9-11, and hopefully the last nail in the coffin of our government's lies. During this broadcast, Mrs. Mariani said that she was the only relative of all the passengers that died on Flight 175 that crashed into the South Tower. Her lawyer, Phil Berg, repeated this statement.

I listened to this show over and over again and couldn't believe what she had just said. Everything came together at this point. That's when it dawned on me that not only had our government lied about the physics of 9-11; they may very well have taken it one step further by faking the number of people that died that day. I believed what she and Mr. Berg had just said. Nothing about 9-11 made any sense. Why should it start now?

Not knowing then what I know now, Ellen and Phil believed that for some reason the government was holding back the names of the people that had died on Flight 175. She had tried to get in touch with the relatives of other family members, but to no avail. You see, she and her lawyer believed, just like most other people believe, that four jets had been hijacked by Arab terrorists and crashed into buildings and into the ground at Shanksville. I, on the other hand, had already swept those lies aside.

Their statement also gave credence to a Fox News reporter who said that the jet which crashed into the South Tower had no windows. Hey, this jet appeared to have a "pod" under it anyway. The pieces of the puzzle were starting to fit.

Now, we come to most interesting stuff - the Social Security Death Index, and thanks to Victor Thorn's idea, the September 11th Victim's Compensation Fund. After all, it's one thing to say that the flight lists are not on the up and up, but it's another thing to prove it.

The Social Security Death Index (SSDI) is a privately-owned website that is not affiliated with Social Security. It boasts an accuracy rate of about 83% (e-mail them any questions you may have). Anyway, to check its reliability, I inputted the names of people I knew that had died in my family, along with friends and neighbors. Being a true skeptic, I had no way of knowing whether they were telling the truth or not. With the exception of a cousin, I found everyone I was looking for. (Be sure you have the person's true first name - they may not be listed by the state they last lived in, but can be found in the state where their social security number was issued.) By all means try it yourself.

Which brings us to the 9-11 Victims Compensation Fund (also known as the Shut Up and Take the Money Fund), which most of you have heard about.

This is where our government opened up the Treasury and gave family members of those who lost their lives that day lots of money. In return, these families were basically told to shut up about anything else concerning 9-11. (Considering all the lies surrounding this horrific event, you can see why.)

At this point there is one thing we should never forget, and that is how powerful the notion of human greed is. Remember this concept as you read the number of victims whose family members sought compensation.

The names of the victims can be found on the CNN website. Here are the results:

Flight 11: of the 92 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 20 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 20 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Judy Larocque

Laurie Neira

Candace Lee Williams

Flight 77: of the 64 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 14 are listed in the SSDI (22%)

Of these 64 people, only five on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

William Caswell Eddie Dillard Ian Gray

John Sammartino Leonard Taylor

Flight 175: of the 65 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 18 are listed in the SSDI (28%)

Of these 65 people, only three are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

Michael C. Tarrou Gloria Debarrera Timothy Ward

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the

SSDI (13%)

Of these 45 people, none are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list: No one

Have you noticed anything strange yet? Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175 & 93, only 22%, 22%, 28%, 13% respectively are in the SSDI.

Remember human greed? Of the 266 people that we were told died on those jets, only 11 relatives applied for compensation. Can you believe that not a single relative from Flight 93 applied for compensation? I can't. Were all the relatives of the victims so rich that they weren't eligible to receive compensation? No, that's not it. (The minimum federal award was $250,000, and the average pay-out was about $1.8 million. The recipients only had to make an agreement: they couldn't sue the airlines.)

You should also know that most lawyers told their clients to take the money and run (which is what most lawyers would do - take the sure money). Ellen Mariani clearly elaborated on this point during her appearance on the radio show mentioned above.

Finally, during the past week, thanks to Lisa Guliani's insatiable quest for the truth, the 9 11 Victims Compensation Final Report has come to light.

See: 9-11 Victims Compensation Final Report on the Internet

Oddly, but consistent with everything concerning 9-11, the actual complete list of people who benefited has been omitted from this report. Even without this, it does contain an interesting fact. According to the report, 98% of all the people who suffered a loss on 9 11 took the fund money. The average payment was $1.8 million.

But here's where it gets strange. According to the government, here are the number of people who accepted the compensation fund:

Out of a total of 92 people on Flight 11, only 65 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)

Out of a total of 65 people on Flight 175, only 46 accepted the 9-11 fund (71%)

Out of a total of 64 people on Flight 77, only 33 accepted the 9-11 fund (52%)

Out of a total of 45 people on Flight 93, only 25 accepted the 9-11 fund (56%)

Does any of this seem a little odd to you? Or is it possible that not only were the jets on 9-11 magical, but their passengers as well? So there you have it; yet another glaring 9-11 inconsistency -just maybe the biggest of them all?. . . . . . . .

about Operation Northwoods, and well, I think that's what they basically did - they pulled off Operation Northwoods.

Lisa Guliani: And do you know what else we found: an article about Lisa Beamer running for state representative in New Jersey against some other woman. Remember that, Vinnie?

Vinnie Sammartino: Yes, well, they've got to pay them off some way, Lisa. That's the way they do it.

Lisa Guliani: She received a lot of donations, too.

Vinnie Sammartino: I'm sure a lot of people gave her plenty of money. There are also ties with Todd Beamer's father.

Lisa Guliani: Right. Beamer's father is a population reductionist.

Vinnie Sammartino: Yeah, he's all for it. The ties that Beamer's father, plus Todd & Lisa Beamer have, lead right back to the Pentagon.

Vyzvgoth: Why do you say that, Vinnie? Why does it lead back to the Pentagon?

Vinnie Sammartino: David Beamer [Todd's father] was the CEO of Legato Systems, while Todd worked for Oracle. They both have ties to the government, and David Beamer was involved in a no-bid contract for the restoration of the Pentagon. That was the spot where the plane supposedly hit. I mean, everything is all tied together. Look at the names of these people that all start coming together. They're all interconnected somehow.

Vyzygoth: Vinnie, please state that again very clearly about the relationship between Todd Beamer and his father and what was going on with construction at the Pentagon.

Vinnie Sammartino: There's a tie between the companies that both Todd and his father, David Beamer, worked for. Furthermore, there was a no-bid contract given out to that company, and he [David Beamer] was its CEO. And it was a no-bid contract for the restoration of the Pentagon in the exact same area where the plane supposedly crashed. It's unbelievable when you start looking into these things. They're all interconnected.

Vyzygoth: Now this is speculation, and I'm going to ask you to float this by me. Can we have a woman who's not a widow with a husband that's not married to her? Is that possible?. . . . . .

Vinnie Sammartino: People have been speculating why there was no marriage between the two of them in New York City. I mean, there's a possibility that these people are acting as relatives and family members, and some of them may not have any connections whatsoever. Why wouldn't the marriage of Lisa and Todd Beamer be listed? In other words, the more people are digging, the more they're asking: why isn't this here? This should be here. There should be a marriage certificate somewhere saying that they were married. You have a lot of people out there in the 9-11 community doing wonderful work, but the problem is; it's hard to get it all together in one place. And these `truth movements' aren't helping either.

Vyzygoth: One of the things I thought about is: you have to wonder if there was an agenda, if things weren't taken care of for some kind of reunification. We're really out there on a limb right now, I know. But Flight 93 is a real ethereal situation. It's a conundrum inside a puzzle.

Vinnie Sammartino: What's amazing to me is that this wasn't brought out in the beginning. I mean, this is one of the most obvious things about 9-11. They didn't show us anything that day. They showed us half a hole on TV. It's very difficult to find any pictures of both Shanksville and the Pentagon.

NOTE: At this point in the interview, Vyz played an audio clip from 9-11 researcher Dylan Avery's DVD Loose Change. Watch Loose Change Second Edition

Vyzygoth: When you listen to the Pittsburgh videographer on Avery's DVD, when the guy refers to Shanksville, he says, "There's nothing there."

Victor Thorn: Well, think about the odds with these supposed crash sites at both Shanksville and at the Pentagon. There's no tail, no wings, very few parts from the airplane, no dead body parts, no cargo, and no seats. What are the odds that two planes crashed within an hour of each other and there's no wreckage at either site? The odds are infinitesimal that something like that would happen.

Vyzygoth: Well, this brings us to a point now where we have to speculate. Planes don't just get absorbed into the ground. The one time when there seemed to be a disappearance of a plane to a certain extent is when a jet went down in the swamps outside Miami. They had oxygen on board (which they shouldn't have had), and it started going up in flames and eventually did a nosedive in the Everglades. You couldn't make out much of the plane because it crashed from a very high altitude down into the Everglades. The gators had their day.

Lisa Guliani: Right, but we're not talking about quicksand or swampland.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Great blog on 9/11 LIES

Interesting how folks like ScottL and Joe Contrarian won't dare touch these
issues?

Hmmmmm ... wonder why that is???

InsideJob

EOG Senior Member

They all hide.

Pilots for the Truth site, which proves the flight 77 was a lie, would cause them to wet.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hard to debeate w/ the latest issue of the Limbaugh Chronicles in front of them !!!