Shady's Saturday Hoops

Ark +4.5...
Ark +2 1st half-

Tough spot for Kentucky imo...very tough spot. While Ark has had thier struggles in conference play, most of that has come on the road. They are a much better team in their own building, obvioulsy. But Kentucky comes in a little banged up with no PAtterson and quite frankly, even if he were playing i think that Ark would still be the correct side. Kentucky is coming off a much needed win, but not an easy win. Now after 3 home games, they hit the road to play a team that must be very glad to be in thier own gym after losing 3 of thier last 4 on the road. Ark is hungry, desperate and needs this win, and with solid wins at home already, we know they have the moxy to get it done...

This is pretty much a situational play...Also i noticed this week in cbb, desperate teams on losing streaks, with homecourt adv., seemed to be esay $$$...i think another rolls in this one

Re: Shady's Saturday Hoops

Nevada -2...This Hawaii team sucks, i don't care if they did just get a couple home wins and "may" be playing better. All that means is we get a better line here, with a much better , i mean much better, Nevada team. Forget the fact that Nevada has owned this series, and they just beat this team a month ago by 11, and at -2, they basically just have to win to cover. I will take my chances in this spot with the better team almost everytime, unless the home dog looks scary. Well, Hawaii aint been the same at home this year, and just because you want revenge doesnt mean you'll get it...

Wisc Gb +6.5...i think this one is a battle, line should be a little closer to 3 imo. This is basically the same number they laid at home to Wright St. a few weeks ago. Pretty sure that wgb is a much better team than Wright, so why the same line. I'll give wgb a mulligan on that last youngstown st loss, as they are not the 1st team to go overlook youngstown on the road, Cleve St. did it too. SO i think that is an aberation, giving they had won the previous 9 of 10...If anything coming off a loss may add motivation here...The other thing i love about this play is that WGB seems to be a team that figures things out after the 1st time they play a team. Consider their 1st meeting with Ill Chi, a 5 pt win, the second meeting an 11 pt win...and Loy Chi was a 2pt loss the 1st meeting and a 19 pt blow the 2nd. They improved in the 2 meetings with Butler, and Wisc Mil. So with an 11pt win against Cleveland St. the 1st time around, it is hard to see them improving upon that, paticularly on the road. But given thier efforts thus far this year, another win or at the very least cover, seems like a legit possibility...

love your stuff bro,

However, I feel like the Wildcats rally around a banged up Patrick Patterson and take it to the Razorbacks. Arkansas is unbetable, at this point. They just can't take care of the basketball!

love your stuff bro,

However, I feel like the Wildcats rally around a banged up Patrick Patterson and take it to the Razorbacks. Arkansas is unbetable, at this point. They just can't take care of the basketball!

I agree, they are a very dificult team to back right now. Sometimes it takes me two hands to click confirm on some of the teams i bet... I guess I have a weakness for backing unattractive home dogs, against "public" teams...But in cbb, ya pick your spots and hope you are correct.

bol to ya kid...

Im following your Nevada play. Cant believe I overlooked that game. Probably cause I already had too many as it is. Might as well go with one more since its a good un.

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Pretty sure I'll be on Nevada with you as well... because I love losing.

Bad luck, Shady 2938u4ji23

...Also i noticed this week in cbb, desperate teams on losing streaks, with homecourt adv., seemed to be esay $$$...i think another rolls in this one

Would you apply this situational theory to the Princeton/Brown game. Princeton seems much better than a struggling Brown team that really seems to suck in my opinion. Want to take Princeton -1 1/2 but the above statement gives me reason to pause. Would like to get your opinion as it relates to this game. Worried Princeton might have trouble warming up after a dismal shooting night at Yale. But Brown looks really bad. Tripp is on Brown and I cant believe it but it makes more sense after reading the above statement.

well Natty the situation kind of blew up in my face, as i was certain, ark would double meeks and make someone else beat them, I didnt watch them game but the one guy they needed to contain they couldn't...

As far as the Brown Princeton tilt, i would say this...Brown doesn't scare me at home. Arkansas actually beat OKla, Texas and almost Tenn. So thier was definate reason for optimism with them, annd some of the other home teams this week... With Brown, ah not so much...0-7 in conference play and most their ooc wins come against some suspect competition to say the least. I would definetly side with the better team (princeton), with such a short line, even if on the road...

I can tell you i would not back an 0-7 in conference Brown team, at home, at the ymca, or madison square garden, only getting a bucket against to many teams in the world... Princeton being one

bol with ur action

Thanks Shady. Just getting in but thanks for the feedback. I am gonna keep an eye out on that angle in the future though. If anything it might help avoid some of the traps that I have stumbled into in the past.
Laid off Princeton after all, looks like a good thing I did too. Princeton definitely taking a full round trip dump on itself this weekend. Yale and Brown..... yuck!!!! What a clusterfuck. Chaminade would probably take at least one of these.
So far Im gonna need 3 in a row for a decent day.