It's ok Mo, I know why you don't want to meet in Vegas

mofome

Banned
Re: It's ok Mo, I know why you don't want to meet in Vegas

Mo, I'll know in the next two weeks what the deal is. I'll let you know, and then if it becomes finalized you'll have a place to stay and you'll just have to worry about getting there. Sound like a plan?

That sounds excellent!

mofome

Banned

mo you can stay with meatman in his fabulous condo on the strip you can bang some of his sloppy seconds what do you say mo?

the funny thing is, I know where the meatman really lives.

:houra

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

the funny thing is, I know where the meatman really lives.

I'm sure he lives in a million+ condo on the strip that he bought by just writing a check for the entire amount?:+waving-5

gofur876

EOG Addicted

backing out of a fun trip to vegas? You act like there was a deal made or a fight awaiting

No, what you've snowed everyone into thinking is that your bullshit is for real. Now you have guys offering you a free place to stay. what are you waiting for? Free meals & trans.! Com'on ride the Greydog, as I'm sure you're VERY familiar w/that. No, the backing out part was that you'll actually go to LV. Now tell us big spender once again how you're going to "tear the town up". From your Motel 6, with drink tickets, as soon as you find out what they are. You're a phony pal, just as I've said all along. The rest of the guys just aren't hip to it. Are you going to come up with the old "I only have 1 kidney" routine again?

Apple

Banned

backing out of a fun trip to vegas? You act like there was a deal made or a fight awaiting

No, what you've snowed everyone into thinking is that your bullshit is for real. Now you have guys offering you a free place to stay. what are you waiting for? Free meals & trans.! Com'on ride the Greydog, as I'm sure you're VERY familiar w/that. No, the backing out part was that you'll actually go to LV. Now tell us big spender once again how you're going to "tear the town up". From your Motel 6, with drink tickets, as soon as you find out what they are. You're a phony pal, just as I've said all along. The rest of the guys just aren't hip to it. Are you going to come up with the old "I only have 1 kidney" routine again?

ouch, thats rough man..

mofome

Banned

strange bump gyno. no that wasn't 'rough'. that was nonsensical rambling.
gofer is a psycho e-stalker.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah blah... something mildly amusing... blah blah blah

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Will there be a Mo sighting in Vegas?

Turns out this little trip of mine is growing. My brother and a bunch of my boys are coming. Looks like i'll be slipping some Tylenol PM in my wife's dinner and stealing my money out of her purse to party with the boys.

mofome

Banned

na looks like no go. too close to time and plans not set.

gonna have to go in the summer.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Hey Tuck & Joey, looks like we'll have to jump someone else. Damn.