WVU vs Pitt Part 2. Last time we saw Pitt score at will @ WVU, what do we expect this time?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: WVU vs Pitt Part 2. Last time we saw Pitt score at will @ WVU, what do we expect this time?

Confc revenge game ....

will Pitt shoot 53% from the floor like in the 12 pt win 1st time around?

is Pitt mentally into this game with Connect next Monday nite?

Interesting total: 136.5

Pitts last 3: 166 avg and they been 92 or above the last 3 games and
1st meeting ended up at 146

with that number my gut says it is one of them bang em 68-63 type of games

Re: WVU vs Pitt Part 2. Last time we saw Pitt score at will @ WVU, what do we expect this time?

WVU +pts gets my vote

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Confc revenge games are hard for me to pull the trigger on a dog looking
to even the score

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Pitt 1h -4:cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Benny:

is that a 10* release for all of your clients?

I am a Mountaineer fan to the core. I wish my boys all the luck in the world, but it would take a small miracle to beat this Pitt team. I will pray for that miracle.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Benny:

is that a 10* release for all of your clients?

Doc I am upgrading it just for you.

We should go into business giving out the opposite sides of our picks surely together we could hit 65% fading ourselves.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Benny

I'm cold bro

I had $500 bet this AM on the sun rising out of the West .....