Gonna try and get myself and my pops out to Vegas for the tourney

mofome

Banned
got to make it happen. was just chattin with 5 star and ive been talking with henney about getting out there.

eog take over in vegas.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated
Re: Gonna try and get myself and my pops out to Vegas for the tourney

Mo is it true you have no car, drivers license, and live with your parents?

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

It'll be a party. We're poppin bottles the last weekend in March.

mofome

Banned

Who gives a fuck if its true or not. It is really irrelevant

Apparently it is relevant. I can tell DD that I wouldn't consider trading my life for anyones.

:suit:

PO69

EOG Master

AS IF 5star really does not know where timelyhitting is staying!!

He is really trying hard to hide his ghost

PO69

EOG Master

MOFOME, I hope that Shrink has a bash in vegas this year!!

Tell him not even to worry about paying for the rooms. Most of us can get free rooms anyway. I can stay for free at bally's or Harrahs that is for sure. I guess any hotel that Harrahs owns I could stay for free.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I'll be staying at the Luxor. Hopefully i'll make it out of that place more than twice this trip.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Could you bring along J Man, sort of a good bye party?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Will be there March 13-17 for conf. tournaments...staying at the best and cheapest hotel in vegas, Bills Gambling Hall...

What a steal that place is, you absolutely cant beat it.

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

I will be there as well. Staying at the Imperial Palace....My first time staying there. Is anyone familiar with the IP? Most of the time when I have been there in the past I have spent alot of time at Caesars. Im up for anything. Ill be arriving late night on the 18th and ready to go in the AM on the 19th.....its gonna be a blast. It always is. Hope to see some of you there.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Public I will be in that area... Either staying at Harrah's or Flamingo. Not sure which but it will be either of those 2 places. Have to talk to my dad he is setting it up

PO69

EOG Master

po i think everyone knows im not manej idiot

Ok Mr Marino!

Everyone does not know that for sure. There is no way that 2 posters could be as identical as you too and live in the same city.

I used to live in Chicago myself, near Goethe and State street if I remember correctly

PO69

EOG Master

I will be there as well. Staying at the Imperial Palace....My first time staying there. Is anyone familiar with the IP? Most of the time when I have been there in the past I have spent alot of time at Caesars. Im up for anything. Ill be arriving late night on the 18th and ready to go in the AM on the 19th.....its gonna be a blast. It always is. Hope to see some of you there.

IP is one of the worst hotels on the strip, BAR NONE!

Stay at Bally's, rooms are real cheap at bally's

5 star bomb

EOG Master

IP is one of the worst hotels on the strip, BAR NONE!

Stay at Bally's, rooms are real cheap at bally's

disagree... The location is probably the best on the strip by Caesars, Mirage, Harrahs, Flamingo, etc...... While IP is kinda run down it isnt a big deal. I mean how long do you even stay in the room anyway?

mofome

Banned

Where is the best place to find a package? leave the 18th and come back that sunday from BWI in baltimore. 2 people.

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

disagree... The location is probably the best on the strip by Caesars, Mirage, Harrahs, Flamingo, etc...... While IP is kinda run down it isnt a big deal. I mean how long do you even stay in the room anyway?

Exactly what I am thinking...I believe that I will sleep there and that is it. I wont spend much time there.

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

Where is the best place to find a package? leave the 18th and come back that sunday from BWI in baltimore. 2 people.

Mo go to www.airfarewatchdog and see what they have to offer. Walk yourself around their site and see what you can find out. Also, when we booked our rooms last week we went through Expedia. I have since checked and have seen that rates are going up a little. Otherwise there is a site called www.tripres.com that you can checkout as well. I know others will tell you to use priceline, but do what you got to do. Hope you can work it out.

Pubs

mofome

Banned

Was curious if J was just throwing untrue statements in the wind, guess not. Sad.

Sad? Who the hell are you?

I guess it is sad that I moved back from my great apartment in texas to help take care of my disabled mother and dad who was ill. I guess it is sad that I give them 1500 bucks a month so that they can keep up with some of their bills.

I guess it is sad that I don't like to drive because my girlfriend in high school killed someone in an accident on the way to school. The power and speed of driving is something that intimidates me at times; too much control and so much that can be gone so quickly.

I guess that is sad.

You don't know shit. I have what I want to have. I am where I want to be. Now you know more. You didnt need to know anything but you're one of these people who thinks its fun to judge behind his pc. Worthless.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Sad that he would throw that out there. You are very defensive and touchy today Mo, time to step away from the comp for a bit a breathe.

mofome

Banned

Sad that he would throw that out there. You are very defensive and touchy today Mo, time to step away from the comp for a bit a breathe.

Why is it sad that he would throw it out there? Im not ashamed. 99% of the board knows this already. Its sad that you brought it up here and acted as if it mattered. Who cares if jman brought it up? He knows what I have told him. Im not defense, im honest. Im not ashamed, I'm real. Jman tries to attack people but hes got nothing.

Breathe? I read your post. I know what you said. I simply told you whats what. Now you know more. Congrats.

Defensive and touchy today? This is the first post I have made today that could be considered even a tiny bit defensive. You made a post about my life, perhaps the spirit of my reply was warranted.

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo,

Will be out there with a bunch of friends from the 27-29th- staying at the Venetian.

mofome

Banned

hmmm This seems to stink. Getting too many people going around the same time, wish everyone was on the same page. We could tear that freaking town up.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Mo, you moderate this joint, your boss wins a football tourney in that town, and you can't get a feebie, what gives, or am I missing something......

mofome

Banned

Mo, you moderate this joint, your boss wins a football tourney in that town, and you can't get a feebie, what gives, or am I missing something......

Freebies in vegas would be news to me. No connections here.

mofome

Banned

I assume he could, but I wouldn't ask. He gives me plenty.

cheapseats

EOG Master

I assume he could, but I wouldn't ask. He gives me plenty.

Well, then, what about the rest of the folks here who hail from Vegas, they all talk a big game, certainly I'd hope one of them can step to the plate for you.

mo, u find out any prices yet? i wonder if i could rally myself and get there also