Cleveland -15.5 At Home; Will The Cavs Take The Beating The Magic Gave Them In Orlando Out On The Clips?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I believe they will, but the only thing that concerns me is Baron Davis & Camby back on LA's lineup & increasing the chances of them keeping it withing range of the spread.......

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted
Re: Cleveland -15.5 At Home; Will The Cavs Take The Beating The Magic Gave Them In Orlando Out On The Clips?

2 things

LAC are playing highschool type basketball right now

CLE is in an obvious let down spot... not enough to lose but enough to where id never lay the points.

too many other games.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Cleveland -15.5 At Home; Will The Cavs Take The Beating The Magic Gave Them In Orlando Out On The Clips?

Agreed Truth

I didn't personally play the Cavs, but a beatdown for the Clippers is very likely.....

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

This line is 5 pts too high.....with that said even I wont touch this one:+textinb3.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

LAC was not only bad last time, there was zero effort.

FWIW, chicago beat them by 20 and weren't even all that good themselves. If Sac is any kind of decent tonight, they can beat these bulls.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

LAC was not only bad last time, there was zero effort.

FWIW, chicago beat them by 20 and weren't even all that good themselves. If Sac is any kind of decent tonight, they can beat these bulls.

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

SAC is in a bad spot... 1st home game after a trip to the opposite coast is always tough