Erin Andrews, Rate Her

It is ridiculous really. She is the best looking woman in the world. I had to do this thread.. She kills me :smoking2:

10 for me.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Erin Andrews, Rate Her

Rey Maualuga grinding on Hotty Erin Andrews

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://s.ytimg.com/yt/swf/watch-vfl75220.swf" style="" id="movie_player" name="movie_player" bgcolor="#000000" quality="high" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="q=erin%20andrews/%20usc%20&fexp=900022&vq=null&sourceid=ys&video_id=DdDGYsYXHKc&l=25&sk=XRHs6DoP3CkFyo-5-3r5H7fSvC35UuGTC&fmt_map=35/640000/9/0/115,6/720000/7/0/0&usef=0&t=OEgsToPDskLoOnrFyvW-NZ7cvNwYLYSE&hl=en&plid=AARhll_peEDbICbLAAAggAAIIAE&playnext=0&enablejsapi=1" width="480" height="385">

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

she's not really a 10, but at the same time, she is a 10.

if that makes any sense.

Wait, does she get a bonus added because she can probably talk sports? Or because she wouldn't care if you watched sports all day/night? or that she can probably hook you up with sweeeet sideline passes to the coolest gigs and games? But, really, I guess any of the superstar chick we've rated could get you sideline/backstage; so, never mind the last one. . .

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Pass ...

12 pack in ya ... hell .... ya probably would bang Erin Andrews Grandmother

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

4625:

in honor of Harry Carey when she fucks you:

"Its way back .... it could be.... HEY HEY !!"

munson15

I want winners...

did you overlook some of those photos.. like the gray pants on the sideline and the black pants...??? she has a great ass
I agree with you on the ass.91023i2ndw;l Funny thing is, the worst pic is the red-carpet, dolled up one.

I agree with you on the ass.91023i2ndw;l Funny thing is, the worst pic is the red-carpet, dolled up one.

Yes, but you have to remember she's running her little ass all over the place doing interviews. You know she is picking up some perspiration, etc..

her breasts are phenomenal.

munson15

I want winners...

Yes, but you have to remember she's running her little ass all over the place doing interviews. You know she is picking up some perspiration, etc..

her breasts are phenomenal.
I think you've captured the essence of her in the couple of posts you've made in this thread.:houra

gofur876

EOG Addicted

She's easily the best of all the sports news chicks. Overall, (nude or at least bikini would help) 8.5, boobs 9.6, face 9, ass 7.5, legs ? Sex appeal 9.