Ladies & Gentlemen: IT'S ODU TONIGHT BIG...

ODU +1 vs. JMU

I know I haven't been around much lately but I just had to stop on in to mention that I have a HUGE BET on ODU tonight against James Madison...

There are so many reasons to support the play...

Just to name a few...

ODU was just blown out at home against a very good Northeastern team (who I was on) that beat VCU on the road last night...

Although ODU was beaten soundly by them, so was VCU...

However, ODU managed 21 offensive rebounds in their last defeat and they missed a ton of lay ups and tip ins (I was there to witness it)...

Last outing against JMU, JMU shot an astounding 72% from the field for the entire game and ODU managed to lose by only 8...

The Monarchs are not a good shooting team right now but they do 3 things well:

1: They play good defense

2: They rebound well

3: They are one of the best teams in the conference when it comes to 'payback' or revenge games...

I believe ODU is clearly the better team and will win this game tonight by a comfortable margin...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Re: Ladies & Gentlemen: IT'S ODU TONIGHT BIG...

Watched the first game and Dukes were absolutely lights out at the Constant. No doubt, regression to the mean on their shooting averages.

Revenge angle with Blaine's boys, even though they are very young and still learning. Lee plays softer than Charmin inside. Guessing that local boys Hassell and Finney can step up to slow down Juwanna James. Keyon Carter needs to pop a few threes as well to open things up.

Important game mid-pack CAA tourney seedings wise. Dukes likely been story in conference outside of Notheastern. Harrisonburg not usually an easy out.

Like Big Blue to steal one on the road as well here. Tribe should get well at home against Towson too.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

odu absolutely sucks on the road and they got worked by jmu at home early in the month. what makes anyone think odu is better now? worth a few hundy on jmu for me. gl

odu absolutely sucks on the road and they got worked by jmu at home early in the month. what makes anyone think odu is better now? worth a few hundy on jmu for me. gl

great Q.........

but.......

F it . i am in with da shrink on this one as he is due

railbird

EOG Master

Dont think folks realize what a good handicapper Shrink really is. Contest he won was no fluke.

Apple

Banned

Shrink gets great info and knows his shit when it comes to ODU games..

Nice job, Shrink! I should have sucked it up and bet the bad number. :)

mofome

Banned

yeah shrink!!!!!!!!

trust shrinks capping over my own. proud of myself!

:houra

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Thanks for the free money Shrink! Was never in doubt! :+excited-

Nice job, Shrink! I should have sucked it up and bet the bad number. :)

At 6:30pm............ODU +1 was still available.

Thanks Shrink.......followed blindly since I don't follow much college hoops.

I still need a couple more winners to even out your plays.............:+textinb3

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

I had so much action going I still haven't checked the scoreboards but from what I can squeeze in between these
<
two kids thanks.

:houraI love it.:houra

<
The little boy says, "shake, shake, Wrawwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Number of posters that will post in this thread thanking KW.

Over 150 -250
Under 150 +300

munson15

I want winners...

I had so much action going I still haven't checked the scoreboards but from what I can squeeze in between these
<
two kids thanks.

:houraI love it.:houra

<
The little boy says, "shake, shake, Wrawwwwwwwwwwwwww"
Cute, Benny.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Had computer problems most of the day. 2348ji23e
Sorry to wear that, I'm having a good night so far and I know you would have enhanced my position. That computer stuff is a pain in the ass, my speakers have been down for two months. Look for you tomorrow.:cheers

Apple

Banned

You know your shit kenny. Thanks for another winner man.