Parlay and Teaser Discussion

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
well the spreads are like that because thats after my 6 point teaser

i'd love to know where you got a 6-point hoops teaser but then again i don't care because i don't wanna play at that book anyway

so now let's look at this a tad more in detail and see why it is an AWFUL tease

for easy math sake let's say the average NFL total is 42. a 6 point tease is 6/42 or 1/7 or about 15%

let's look at the games you teased today

ND +2 (i have no clue how you got this number - this would have been a 5 point tease - you say you got 6 - yet i have NEVER seen this number at 4) means you moved the line 6 points (your words - not mine) on 159 total. 6/159 is 3.77%

Okie +2 (once again how you teased a game from 3 to 2 on a 6 point tease - i have no idea but if you say 6 - i trust you): total is 155 so 6/155 is 3.87%

so now let's look at the numbers here

15% for NFL
3.77% and 3.87% for CBB - or about 25% of an NFL game

with all the scoring that goes on in these games - you are willing to take 25% of an NFL game and be happy with it?

why are you teasing these games anyway? if you aren't confident in the picks w/o teasing why are you playing them? you are teasing a game just to get more points - but this is a terrible tease because all you did is change the number - but not the need to win. odds are ND and OU are STILL going to have to win SU to win ATS so all you did was cost yourself money with a DUMB tease like this

what advantage do YOU gain from this tease? NONE

tease to a situation where one team can lose and still cover - fine but all you did is cost yourself points w/o changing the need to win SU

THIS is why books offer teasers - because people make STUPID plays like this (and trust me - this is DUMB play - one the books are ECSTATIC you made)

you can't justify a solid reason for making this pick other than moving the lines - and that is a TERRIBLE reason for doing so

i wrote a well thought out - smart reply. please try and do the same with yours

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: 1/26 Parlay Picks

So decided Im not a huge fan of any games really tonight where its worth the risk for me to risk large sums on games i have no idea to where they could go so I figured I would throw a long shot parlay in.

Marquette ML +135
Akron ML -220
OK - 2.5
Iona +10
Farfield ML +105
Wofford ML -320
Samford ML -260

What yall think?

I think after seeing this post

http://forums.eog.com/college-basketball-betting/monday-teaser-198671.html

YOU ARE A MORON!

You also 2-sided a game. you don't like any plays yet you TEASED the pix at the link - and now this? you have ND +2 and Marq on the M/L and you want us to be happy and give you some "love" with your picks? i am stunned at how little you really know about sports gambling - and it won't shock me at all to know you are NOT a winning sports bettor - i don't see how you can be?

i think if i ever open a book YOU are the VERY FIRST PERSON I will call - io need someone like you to lose all his money to me. i think this ML parlay has a ZERO PERCENT chance of cashing and by the end of the day you will have lost BOTH plays you posted - or lost out on some money that is

TYVM for making me aware of the fact i need to avoid your picks at all cost and fade them if i wanna win

Jr10

EOG Enthusiast

i never place that teaser...you fit the classic model of a hater...

Jr10

EOG Enthusiast

and its not all ML parlay ya cock smocking bitch.. your prolly a little nerd who never gets any pussy and taking it out on the world...go suck an aids patient dick ***got

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

and its not all ML parlay ya cock smocking bitch.. your prolly a little nerd who never gets any pussy and taking it out on the world...go suck an aids patient dick ***got

i am waiting for this post to be moved to the Asylum - LIKE IT BETTER

as for the teaser - why post it then?

as for this play - what is it? did you play it or not? because if you played it THIS is a parlay?

i long ago stopped being amazed at the stupidity of people - good thing or else you would have amazed me. my offer still stands to book ALL of your action so i can retire in a few weeks from the endless stream of money you will be sending me

Jr10

EOG Enthusiast

cause i posted my teaser earlier in the day ass...and yea i placed it and everythig good so far if u are watching the scores. All covering by Wofford at the half, but they will come back to cover or push. Had more time to research some game so calm down buddy. And thats one ugly blonde bitch

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

cause i posted my teaser earlier in the day ass...and yea i placed it and everythig good so far if u are watching the scores. All covering by Wofford at the half, but they will come back to cover or push. Had more time to research some game so calm down buddy. And thats one ugly blonde bitch

Jr - can i ask you a ???

why are you such an ignorant fucking asshole who knows SHIT about gambling yet pretends to think he does

Jr - can i ask you a ???

why are you such an ignorant fucking asshole who knows SHIT about gambling yet pretends to think he does

Winky,

Why do you give a shit what the guy bets on or what he does with his own money ??

And why do you feel the need to start e-fights with other posters all the damn time ??

:+clueless

The guy has been here for 5 days Winky.

FIVE DAYS.

EOG staff would like to encourage new posters to share and participate, not be shouted down to and chased off.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

The guy has been here for 5 days Winky.

FIVE DAYS.

EOG staff would like to encourage new posters to share and participate, not be shouted down to and chased off.

If you don't see things Wink's way that's how he treats everybody. Just a mid-life, balding, miserable asshole.

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Parlay and Teaser Discussion

no lie i had a buddy who signed up i think like 8 months ago from my poker game.

He ran into winky first few days and said fuck it. wasnt worth it.

Jr10

EOG Enthusiast

No worries...winky is prolly hung like a field mouse and he feels the need to bash people, the guy clearly has emotional and physiological issues that he has to work out. Probably had a rough child hood with his dad beating and raping him everyday.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

No worries...winky is prolly hung like a field mouse and he feels the need to bash people, the guy clearly has emotional and physiological issues that he has to work out. Probably had a rough child hood with his dad beating and raping him everyday.

LOL! Way to shake it off Jr.

Jr10

EOG Enthusiast

haha now im just bustin balls..i dont care what anyone thinks..here to make and help others make some money

Boston

EOG Dedicated

it's all good bud winky is a skinny little pussy who talks a good one behind a computer but I'm sure doesn't talk like this to people in real life because if he did it would be hard for him to keep teeth in his mouth.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Winky has a teaser phobia....

I tend to agree with him, seems hard enough to win one wager....