Kentucky is one of the 15 best teams in the country

Re: Kentucky is one of the 15 best teams in the country

After watching 5 minutes, of this game, UGA is not good at all. UK SHOULD win this game going away.. They are far better.

UK is playing horrible though, I was right about the dud I think.

Did I just see a 3 second violation :LMAO:LMAO

After watching 5 minutes, of this game, UGA is not good at all. UK SHOULD win this game going away.. They are far better.

UK is playing horrible though, I was right about the dud I think.

Did I just see a 3 second violation :LMAO:LMAO

Is it UK's defense is this good, or GA is this bad? Or both? GA suck, I do know that. I take back my post earlier about shouldve layed off this game... I had no idea how bad they have become the last few weeks.

Rolling along undefeated in conference and only 1 loss in last 11 games (a buzzer beater at Louisville, who is BTW, awesome) and cant hit the top 25 for the third week in a row?? Ranked behind Minnesota in the polls.. I give.. I guess all you morons are right, UK isnt a top 50 team.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

They're top 25 now, I agree. They're underrated right now, and they've also been undervalued by the lines makers.

haha...ok dude, i will have to step away now. OK's PG is way better than Kentucky's. Blake Griffin is 10x better than anybody that is on Kentucky's roster. His brother is better than anybody Kentucky has in their frontcourt

I would be happy to bet all I have that Kentucky wears OU out on a neutral site. They are better, they play defense, they are longer, more athletic, they can neutralize Griffin with their size and length inside.. I wouldnt be suprised if it were a pickem anyway. OU is not a top 5 team.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I would be happy to bet all I have that Kentucky wears OU out on a neutral site. They are better, they play defense, they are longer, more athletic, they can neutralize Griffin with their size and length inside.. I wouldnt be suprised if it were a pickem anyway. OU is not a top 5 team.

For some reason, people refuse to believe in this Oklahoma team.

Now that Johnson is playing well, they're for real. Warren, Johnson and Griffin are a lethal three some.

12io4j2w90

I'm a big enough man to admit when I'm wrong. Glad to see this historic program turn things back around after a bad year. It's good for the game. BOL to your team the rest of the year.

This is actually a year they probably need the SEC to be a better conference to get more tough experience in. These Big East ACC Teams will be pissing metal by the time the tournament comes around with the endless battles they play.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Kentucky would probably miss the tournament, according to ESPN, if it started today. They've had some horrible losses because they're not a great team.

Mean while, Oklahoma would be a #1 seed if it started today. I know there's a lot of BBall to be played, but I think it's safe to say that they're not a top 15 team, and that it's safe to say that Oklahoma doesn't suck.

tripp

EOG Master

Kentucky would probably miss the tournament, according to ESPN, if it started today. They've had some horrible losses because they're not a great team.

Mean while, Oklahoma would be a #1 seed if it started today. I know there's a lot of BBall to be played, but I think it's safe to say that they're not a top 15 team, and that it's safe to say that Oklahoma doesn't suck.

Oklahoma is not that good of a team. I expect them to make an early exit in the tournament.

I'd take UCLA over OK any day. OK benefits from a weak conference and not a tough OOC schedule.

As for Kentucky, they are a team that some nights play great, and some nights play like crap. Not consistent enough to be called a top 15 team, but they can at times play like one.

They HAVE to win vs Florida tomorrow if they want to be taken seriously.

tripp

EOG Master

How people continue to hate on Oklahoma, I don't know.

I think they are easily the best in the Big 12, but that doesn't mean much to me. I can easily see them losing in the second round to an 8 or 9 seed if they get a tough bracket. Some of the 4 seeds they could potentially meet in the Sweet 16 I would have favored over OK. Just not overall an impressive team to me.

I agree they will be a #1 seed though. Just don't think they are even a top 10 team in reality.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You think St. Mary's is a top 10 team, but you don't think Oklahoma is? Oklahoma would wipe the floor with St. Mary's.

tripp

EOG Master

You think St. Mary's is a top 10 team, but you don't think Oklahoma is? Oklahoma would wipe the floor with St. Mary's.

Pat Mills is the best guard in the country. Top 10 MIGHT be a reach, but I had no doubts of them being a serious player for the Elite Eight in the tournament. Now with his injury I'm not so sure.

Oklahoma will not still be playing basketball in the Elite Eight. Just not happening.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Pat Mills is the best guard in the country. Top 10 MIGHT be a reach, but I had no doubts of them being a serious player for the Elite Eight in the tournament. Now with his injury I'm not so sure.

Oklahoma will not still be playing basketball in the Elite Eight. Just not happening.

Mills is better than Curry and Harden? :+clueless Come on man, don't you think you're exaggerating a little?

tripp

EOG Master

Mills is better than Curry and Harden? :+clueless Come on man, don't you think you're exaggerating a little?

Mills is a better natural point guard than both, yes. I have already said I believe Harden is the best player in the nation, with the only possible one ahead of him being Blake Griffin. If I simply said guard I apologize, I meant PG.

Mills is tremendously talented. The kid is going to be a star and should be a top 10 pick.

As for Oklahoma, I know the role players have stepped up this year, but I just don't see that much talent behind Griffin. I see them being maybe slightly better than Kansas St was last year. I would take Griffin over Beasley any day, but the role players are similar in terms of overall talent.

If Oklahoma has a matchup where they maybe get West VA or Arizona St in the second round and a possible matchup with a team like Clemson in the Sweet 16 I can easily see them exiting early. I wouldn't put them as big favs over either one of those teams, and if they would give more than 5 to any I would fade them in a second.

Obviously they could go far if they get a nice bracket with a matchup vs a team like VT in the second round and a team like Illinois or Villanova in the third.

It will depend a lot on the bracket for them, but IMO they will lose vs the good teams.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mills is a better natural point guard than both, yes. I have already said I believe Harden is the best player in the nation, with the only possible one ahead of him being Blake Griffin. If I simply said guard I apologize, I meant PG.

Mills is tremendously talented. The kid is going to be a star and should be a top 10 pick.

As for Oklahoma, I know the role players have stepped up this year, but I just don't see that much talent behind Griffin. I see them being maybe slightly better than Kansas St was last year. I would take Griffin over Beasley any day, but the role players are similar in terms of overall talent.

If Oklahoma has a matchup where they maybe get West VA or Arizona St in the second round and a possible matchup with a team like Clemson in the Sweet 16 I can easily see them exiting early. I wouldn't put them as big favs over either one of those teams, and if they would give more than 5 to any I would fade them in a second.

Obviously they could go far if they get a nice bracket with a matchup vs a team like VT in the second round and a team like Illinois or Villanova in the third.

It will depend a lot on the bracket for them, but IMO they will lose vs the good teams.

You continue to fail to realize how good Willie Warren is. You really do.

rjt721

EOG Master

Kentucky will definitely be one of the top 15 teams in the NIT field.

kentucky is top 15?

:nono

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:finger004:finger004:finger004

Ok dickhead, you got me :LMAO:smoking2:

Talent wise, they are one of the most disappointing teams in the country. Billy G lost this team I dont know when, but he lost them. I would love to see them get rid of his ass, we have a good looking team coming back next year, and a new big boy so Patterson can play the 4 spot.

www.firebillyg.com

MR. Sandy, you bettin?

No, my dad is in the hospital (spent all day there today), and there is a chance he loses his foot, we already know they are taking at least two toes. Hopefully, we can hang out in the room there and watch the game with 3 toes still on his foot.

No, I wouldnt trust uk. They may win by 12 or lose by 30, you never know what to expect from this team. They looked like they were going to beat UNLV the other night by 50 and barely held them off.

HEY YOU GUYS GOTTA GIVE ME PARTIAL CREDIT FOR THIS THREAD.

I said Louisville was one of the 5 best teams in the country as well in the first post here as well. At the time, Louisville may not have even been in the Top 25 after horrible loses to Western KY (not looking so horrible now) and UNLV at home. I took some grief for that part of the prediction as well.

No one will argue against the 2nd part of my statement now.

1 outta 2 ain't so bad.

Sorry to hear about your dad.. God Bless him
Thanks bud. He has been in the hospital for 2 weeks and it has progressively become much worse. So, 2 missing toes would be lucky right now. Poor guy has to go in for a heart cath a week after this is over as well. It's been real rough.

Thank you.

Also, hogan can respond to this as well. When Kentucky was searching for a new coach, I was begging for Jay Wright at the time. I really think they went the wrong way although Billy looks like he will bring in the horses. He sleeps in the gym. Problem is, his players dont like him. That will need to change, at least to a certain extent. The Bob Knight shit just doesnt work with kids anymore.

Mr. S...I think Billy is in real trouble at KY. AD has his mouth shut on this subject and that is not good. You said it best on the game tonight..I'm going with the best "team"...playing at home vs a team that is playing hot and cold and hate their coach.