Hogan ......SEC .....Saturday

Depending on the line....Hogan could have a nice play in the SEC on Saturday. 91023i2ndw;l

Back tomorrow morning....maybe :cheers

Re: Hogan ......SEC .....Saturday

LVSC send outs are all I can find right now Hogan. They are at Las Vegas Insider.

Arky -4 1/2
Kty -6 1/2
Tenn -3 vs Memphis (nc gmI)
Miss St.-4
LSU -2 1/2 vs Xavier (nc gm)
S.Car. -10

Think thats it.... kinda like Arky and Xavier, any thoughts?

The one I was looking at is kinda high...I'm thinking The Razor men are in a must win situation at home and their home court has one loss (Miss State in SEC) on it already and the Razor men are coming home(0-3) and have had a whole week to rest and get ready for the men from The Plains. The men from the Plains just lost and covered at My Ole Ky Home and are due to get their ass kicked and the Hogs are in their pen and waiting...all Week Long waiting to get a SEC win and 0-3 in SEC and hungry for a SEC Win. Hogan will just have to look at this situation in the morning..Good Night Gents from Music City USA..Home of The Music City Bowl Champs...Vandy Dores...who ain't playing tomorrow,but Sunday at home against the men from Gator Land( National Football Champs---yes the SEC won again:cheers) and we will discuss this game tomorrow also. Hogan Back and Out :cheers

Doesn't Arkansas look like it could be a play, at home in Hog Land...with a good young coach who will have them fired up in a tuff arena to win in...They will be calling the Hogssssssss Woeeeeeeeeeeeee Pigggggggggg Soeeeeeeeeeeeee. And what kind of BB tradition does Auburn have...NONE.. They ain't gonna win(Auburn)...but can The Hogs cover the # and what will the # be tomorrow. Hogan seems to be liking this game more and more :cheers

The number is -4 and thats not much to ask in my opinion. I would lay up to 6 but dont have to. This was probably my easiest selection, which is some reason to be concerned.:+textinb3 I think we better win now.

To be honest ...I think this is a 10+ game for Ark...But Hogan is going to sleep on this and get up and go to Cracker Barrell in the morn and get some food for thought and see if he thinks the Hogs can reallly coming calling tomorrow for a big win for Hogan and the EOG boys and a big shout out for Mofome and the Tennessee boys who look like they are getting their act together...can they beat the Boys from Elvisville...or will it be one win(Vandy) for the money Vols and a loss to Elvisville. Hogan will have to look deeply into his bag of tricks for a great Saturday in the SEC, but THE HOGS :cheers are at the top of the list at this moment in time in Hogan's life. 91023i2ndw;l

I'm eating tomorrow at the one in West Nashville..goin to meet one of my old buddies there for Breffas.....Going to eat some War Eagle Bacon 91023i2ndw;l

Hogan also sees this morning....90% on Auburn...not good...back later after Brefas. :smoking2:

TidePride

EOG Addicted

Hulkster look at the Ky-Bama game, i have this one capped at ky -9, and part of me feels that is being generous to my tide. After losing steele and the turmoil surrounding gottfried i feel like the tide could get totally blown out of Coleman Coliseum today. btw Arky looks solid imo.

Hulkster look at the Ky-Bama game, i have this one capped at ky -9, and part of me feels that is being generous to my tide. After losing steele and the turmoil surrounding gottfried i feel like the tide could get totally blown out of Coleman Coliseum today. btw Arky looks solid imo.

I knew about Steele, but what is going on with Gottfried..they finally going to fire him..should have been done long ago..Tide BB is a great job

TidePride

EOG Addicted

I knew about Steele, but what is going on with Gottfried..they finally going to fire him..should have been done long ago..Tide BB is a great job
Their is strong rumors he was or is involved with a college student. I was told we could see a mid season change soon.

On to the next contest the Hulkster is looking at is a night contest in the SEC at South Car ...home of Stevie the non wonder boy who can't win a bowl game and got his ass kicked by a Little Ten Team..enough on that subject. Looks like the Cocks are giving The Johnny Rebs 10.5....WOW that is alot with two middle of the pack and ain't going nowhere teams in the SEC this season. SC will have a let down after their mind blowing win in the last second against the Gator Men...and The Johnny Reb's with their hard ass coach will always be ready to play and play good defense and if the Rebs can shoot ...watch out...Hogan looking at a possible play on the Rebs +10.5....Cocks wil prevail...but by 10????? :+clueless

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

hogan,

think arkansas is play today; also on geo/state under, ole miss +11 (believe ole miss can keep this in single digits.

good luck today

hogan,

think arkansas is play today; also on geo/state under, ole miss +11 (believe ole miss can keep this in single digits.

good luck today

Like the under in Geo game..see some good people playing it. Still looking at Ole Miss..that just looks like a close game to Hogan and 10 points...hell FT's at the end won't kill ya and OT might not either..10 is a good #. 91023i2ndw;l

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I liked Arkansas as well Hogan, but worries me is 74% of the public is on them & the line is dropping, was -5 now -3.5. It appears sharp/big $$$ is coming in on Auburn, do thy know something we don't? Now at -3

I liked Arkansas as well Hogan, but worries me is 74% of the public is on them & the line is dropping, was -5 now -3.5. It appears sharp/big $$$ is coming in on Auburn, do thy know something we don't? Now at -3

I just saw that...wonder who came in big on Auburn..Boy wish I had -3 instead of the 5 :blink:

mariah

EOG Dedicated

I just saw that...wonder who came in big on Auburn..Boy wish I had -3 instead of the 5 :blink:

You can always add to it at -3, will be interesting to see what happens in this one, huge line movement against the public.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Not good at all..... 42-31 Auburn with 17:00 left ...unreal..Arkansas must have some problems that Hogan has not heard about or seen.

I had a feeling something was up with this game, for 74% of public to be on Ark at -4.5 & the line drops to -3 at tip off. We will gettem next time. GL on your action Hogan

I had a feeling something was up with this game, for 74% of public to be on Ark at -4.5 & the line drops to -3 at tip off. We will gettem next time. GL on your action Hogan

Ark on Hogan's no bet list along with the Vols now..what a crock, if you can't get ready with a whole week off...your done :blink:

If it looks too good it is:

Cocks -11 @ BFC :cheers

Cocks will screw the Rebs 12io4j2w90

Not a good day in SEC but Michigan and the fight(Mosley..thanks EOG for the winner) pulled Hogan even for the day. Boy, this CBB is just so tuff this season. We got Flordia @ Vandy today..back soon