gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female is Vanessa Minnillo (A 5 star bomb request)

Apple

Banned
Today's female is requested by famous internet poster 5 star bomb..

I now present to you Vanessa Minillo..

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female is Vanessa Minnillo (A 5 star bomb request)

Many more pics to come...

munson15

I want winners...
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. today's female is Vanessa Minnillo (A 5 star bomb request)

Nice, Gyno, I'll give her an 8.5 on the preliminaries alone.

Apple

Banned

Be sure to vote again, after I post the rest sir..

Apple

Banned

Her having sex!!

Apple

Banned

Apple

Banned

FEET:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

She looked "comfortable" in that picture about "cock high"

Apple

Banned

9.7. Only one of my ratings that I can remember being higher is for Sofia Vergara

Beautiful woman. 9.1

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

looks a little rough to me 7.2

munson15

I want winners...

OK, Gyno, on 2nd thought I'll make it a 9.:+textinb3

michael777

EOG Dedicated

3,i would not piss on her if she was on fire :+peeing-2

Apple

Banned

michael, you're kidding right?

Apple

Banned

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

8.8. If I saw her in person.........9+

minet123

EOG Addicted

8.9 :pop:

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I will give her 5 stars.

tripp

EOG Master

7 at best for me

konck

EOG Veteran

8.3 some pix look good other ehhhhh