A Very late night UNDERODG TENNIS Play

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
I will qualify this play by saying I have had a terrible start to this Tournament. But that was the first round and I got to see how these players looked in 5 set matches...and in the first GS of the year.

I really like Baghdatis +135 in this spot.

It will probably not start b4 11:30 est.

So if you need some late late night action....follow along.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
Re: A Very late night UNDERODG TENNIS Play

"I really like Baghdatis +135 in this spot."

What spot? Whom did Baghdatis play in the first round? Whom did his opponent play? How many sets for each?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

"I really like Baghdatis +135 in this spot."

What spot? Whom did Baghdatis play in the first round? Whom did his opponent play? How many sets for each?

Baghdatis destroyed Benneteau in 3 sets.
Soderling survived a tough 3 setter vs the American, Kendrick.....a guy Soderling shoulda beat heandily.He has not been the same since he reahced his peak over 2 yrs ago.

I'm on Baghdatis as well. I've been even worse than MC to start the tournament though, so a fade may be in order.

Pioneer,
Bag-daddy won in straight sets over Benneteau in the first round. His opponent Soderling won in four over American Kendrick by a break in each set.

Line is low because Marcos' form has been very poor, however he has a history of performing well down under. Made the finals a few years back versus Fedex.

Good matchup for him style-wise as well.

Like I said, I've been cold as ice so caveat emptor.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Thanks MadCapper(if Soderling won in 3 sets) or thanks Green Doberman(if Soderling won in 4 sets) or fuck both of you if he won in 5...lol

I love this tournament as it's on TV at night and I can't sleep so I watch the whole damned thing....I love Baghdatis too...I can't believe he's the dog since he won this tourney, what 2-3 years ago?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

thanks MC

Ive got an underdog for 1/3 unit tonight as well...

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD></TD><TD>E. Korolev</TD><TD></TD><TD>+2800</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

28-1 to beat FED tonight.

have a funny feeling....matchbook likely your best price...

thanks MC

Ive got an underdog for 1/3 unit tonight as well...

<table style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="AD1"><td></td><td>E. Korolev</td><td></td><td>+2800</td></tr></tbody></table>

28-1 to beat FED tonight.

have a funny feeling....matchbook likely your best price...

+$3000 at MB.......

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Soderling won in 4. Typo from me.

He struggled against Kendrick.

Online coverage is even better than the TV. Getting crystal clear pick of about 6 courts at a time and have the scoreboard pulled up in another winner.

Minor correction: Baghdatis made the finals but did not win it a few years back.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I will qualify this play by saying I have had a terrible start to this Tournament. But that was the first round and I got to see how these players looked in 5 set matches...and in the first GS of the year.

I really like Baghdatis +135 in this spot.

It will probably not start b4 11:30 est.

So if you need some late late night action....follow along.

You just LOVED Bennetau to beat Baghdatis in the first round. Now you really like Baghdatis in the 2nd round versus a much better opponent who has lots of success against Baghdatis at not that big a price of an underdog????

I had him written off, but he's pulling off one hell of a big swing in momentum right now.

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

is this up to date?

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td id="string-11085" class="nocolor"><table class="SLTables1" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg1"><td height="15">Men?s Singles - 2nd Rnd - In Progress</td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="SLTables1" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="bg4" align="center"><td width="46%" height="15">
</td><td width="9%">
</td><td width="9%">1</td><td width="9%">2</td><td width="9%">3</td><td width="9%">4</td><td width="9%">5</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td id="player0-11085" class="nocolor"> <table class="SLTables1" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="bg2" align="center"><td class="TEN385471" align="left" width="46%" height="21"> R. Soderling #16</td><td width="9%">0</td><td width="9%">6</td><td width="9%">5</td><td width="9%">3</td><td width="9%">1</td><td width="9%"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td id="player1-11085" class="nocolor"> <table class="SLTables1" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="bg2" align="center"><td class="TEN385158" align="left" width="46%" height="21"> M. Baghdatis </td><td width="9%">0</td><td width="9%">3</td><td width="9%">7</td><td width="9%">6</td><td width="9%">0</td><td width="9%"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Nice job with MB this morning. I was deep into Soderling already so took the hit. Otherwise it was a solid night in men's tennis wagering.

The women seem to be true to the odds, with most favorites winning. I had my big dog Erakovic lose at +210 in 3 sets with the 3rd being 6-8.

Todays card looks very interesting again.

Good Luck all.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

of course Bags won. I went with Soderling and went to bed with him up
6-3, 4-0.... Nice way to wake up in the morning and check scores. For fuck sakes...