Santa Anita picks for Gynecologist Friday 1/16

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Santa Anita picks for Gynecologist Friday 1/16

...take the entry 1 St Paul and 1A In The Woods

7th (4:07)

6 Furlongs (All Weather Track) | Open | 4 Year Olds And Up Allowance | Purse: $48,000
<TABLE class=tjctable summary=Results><TBODY><TR><TH scope=col>Prg. #</TH><TH scope=col>PP</TH><TH scope=col>Horse</TH><TH scope=col>Jockey</TH><TH scope=col>Trainer</TH><TH scope=col>Wt.</TH><TH scope=col>Claim $</TH><TH scope=col>Equip.</TH><TH scope=col>Med.</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" scope=col>ML</TH></TR><TR class=""><TD>1 </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Saint Paul</TD><TD>Gomez G K</TD><TD>Baffert Bob</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">3-1</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>1A</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>In the Woods</TD><TD>Flores D R</TD><TD>Frankel Robert</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">3-1</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD>2 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Aggie Engineer</TD><TD>Solis A</TD><TD>Gallagher Patrick</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">5-2</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>3 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>A Lil Dumaani</TD><TD>Garcia M</TD><TD>O'Neill Doug</TD><TD>123</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">4-1</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD>4 </TD><TD>4</TD><TD>El Legado</TD><TD>Sutherland C</TD><TD>Mulhall Kristin</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">10-1</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>5 </TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Concerto's Thunder</TD><TD>Gryder A T</TD><TD>O'Neill Doug</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">8-1</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD>6 </TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Onetimeatbandcamp</TD><TD>Talamo J</TD><TD>Kruljac J Eric</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">2-1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
A-Coupled: Saint Paul and In the Woods

OK boys, Ive been working my teets off this week .. Time to quit fucking around and take this bitch down.. best wishes.. and I will return tonight.. depending on the vagina doctor and his appearance to the thread :thumbsup

Apple

Banned

Don't have it yet. I'm still waiting for waco to let me know if we're going. I sure hope so

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Don't have it yet. I'm still waiting for waco to let me know if we're going. I sure hope so

Post time not until 1230 so he'll have plenty of time to call you in the AM...although it's gonna be crowded tomorrow with free admission, $1 dogs and beers, and a $461,236 carryover

Post time not until 1230 so he'll have plenty of time to call you in the AM...although it's gonna be crowded tomorrow with free admission, $1 dogs and beers, and a $461,236 carryover

Im getting my mr. ed underwear on tonight to do some late night capping.. im taking it down SOLO

waco

EOG Dedicated

Gyno, I got someone from work to put the payroll in. I live 40 minutes from you. I will pick you up at 11:30. Get that form ready and lets hit some pk-3's. I hope you get on a roll. I am just going with Jon White. I cant raed the form anymore because of the turf change. later

Have a good time and hopefully Waco can give some good advice and help to Gyno. He's a good guy, would like to see him get his mojo back.:thumbsup

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

G Money you will have your college hoops picks before the track right?

G.. Anxiety or not, I'd be whacking it in the SA bathroom.. always wanted to go there.. CD is like my Sanctuary (i know, a bit demented).. I will be back on here with a key for all you whores..

Snootchy Bootchies !!!!!

Apple

Banned

Looking forward to tomorrow's races.. If anyone needs the PPs just send me an email..

Profile should have it

Looking forward to tomorrow's races.. If anyone needs the PPs just send me an email..

Profile should have it

:thumbsup

Im going to put you on at least one cock-lock tomorrow. Get your degenerate cranked up son :thumbsup:thumbsup

Apple

Banned

Text me just in case I dont get online.. I'm going to look at the form later..

GL everyone.. Thanks pioneer for the kind thoughts and everyone else..

Text me just in case I dont get online.. I'm going to look at the form later..

GL everyone.. Thanks pioneer for the kind thoughts and everyone else..

Wake up and log on in the morning.. I'll have the home run on here for you..

Gift Focking Wrapped.

:smoking2:

Apple

Banned

Race 2: #2 Sensational Score looks like a single

Race 3: #1 Recoli has a has a huge class advantage

Race 4: #9 Elsuive Chef looks like another single.. BAD FIELD

If all horses stay in Race #2, there is ample early speed to set up Sensational Score.. Will be a massive chalk and should win. A single to early PK4 tickets..

RACE 5.. I love #4... Saucey Officer... HUGE CLASS RELIEF and She needs it... Look for her to sit and pounce tomorrow.. you may even get a decent price with the NO NAME jock.

MY EARLY PK4
$1 wheel

R1 3,5,6
R2 2
R3 1,4,6,7
R4 2,5,7,8,9,11,12

$84.00

$1 wheel
R1 3,5,6
R2 2
R3 1,4,6,7
R4 9

$12.00

LATE PK4

$1 Wheel
R5 4 Saucey Officer
R6 1,5,8
R7 2,3,6
R8 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14

$99.00

$1 Wheel
R5 4
R6 1,5,8
R7 2,3,6
R8 11

$9.00

TOTAL INVESTED $204.00

Good luck men. :thumbsup

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Good luck, Gyno and Waco...I will be in the racebook today watching/betting along with yous guys. I've only been to SA about 5 times but I've always had a good time down there...after getting everything for free here in the racebooks, it's hard to enjoy SA physically for too long. But have a great time today guys, you deserve it...and win some money!

Apple

Banned

#6 in the first race is a lone front runner. Should be a lone on the lead. Solis's horse in the 7th looks good. Gl everyone.

#6 in the first race is a lone front runner. Should be a lone on the lead. Solis's horse in the 7th looks good. Gl everyone.

Baffert moved this horse up. Had ridiculously slow fractions to try and close into last race. Really like Blanche Sweet today.

...take the entry 1 St Paul and 1A In The Woods

7th (4:07)

6 Furlongs (All Weather Track) | Open | 4 Year Olds And Up Allowance | Purse: $48,000
<TABLE class=tjctable summary=Results><TBODY><TR><TH scope=col>Prg. #</TH><TH scope=col>PP</TH><TH scope=col>Horse</TH><TH scope=col>Jockey</TH><TH scope=col>Trainer</TH><TH scope=col>Wt.</TH><TH scope=col>Claim $</TH><TH scope=col>Equip.</TH><TH scope=col>Med.</TH><TH style="TEXT-ALIGN: right" scope=col>ML</TH></TR><TR class=""><TD>1 </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Saint Paul</TD><TD>Gomez G K</TD><TD>Baffert Bob</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">3-1</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>1A</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>In the Woods</TD><TD>Flores D R</TD><TD>Frankel Robert</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">3-1</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD>2 </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Aggie Engineer</TD><TD>Solis A</TD><TD>Gallagher Patrick</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">5-2</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>3 </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>A Lil Dumaani</TD><TD>Garcia M</TD><TD>O'Neill Doug</TD><TD>123</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">4-1</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD>4 </TD><TD>4</TD><TD>El Legado</TD><TD>Sutherland C</TD><TD>Mulhall Kristin</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">10-1</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>5 </TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Concerto's Thunder</TD><TD>Gryder A T</TD><TD>O'Neill Doug</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">8-1</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD>6 </TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Onetimeatbandcamp</TD><TD>Talamo J</TD><TD>Kruljac J Eric</TD><TD>119</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: right">2-1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
A-Coupled: Saint Paul and In the Woods

Onetimeatbandcamp is my only single. Gallagher's horse is very talented, the one that worries me.

Apple

Banned

Posting from the track. We're having a good time. I'm up about 50 right now. Hit the pk3 at golden gate. Hit a couple of exactb.s. Gl everyone

Apple

Banned

Race 6 we need 158. In race 7 i'm betting the #2 aggie engineer heavy.

In the 8th race I'm playing #14 Winningdancer.
Showed very nice speed in last workout and is shortening up in distance today.
His 2 sprint efforts were better than looked as he ran against an inside bias at Hollywood on Nov 13th and an outside bias at SA on Oct 23rd. Nice price of 8/1 on the ML and coming out of the 2 routes should be plenty fit against a field that doesn't like to close well.

Gl the rest of the card guys!

Posting from the track. We're having a good time. I'm up about 50 right now. Hit the pk3 at golden gate. Hit a couple of exactb.s. Gl everyone

What the hell kind of Pick "3" and a couple exactas did you hit to be only up $50.00?

In the 8th race I'm playing #14 Winningdancer.
Showed very nice speed in last workout and is shortening up in distance today.
His 2 sprint efforts were better than looked as he ran against an inside bias at Hollywood on Nov 13th and an outside bias at SA on Oct 23rd. Nice price of 8/1 on the ML and coming out of the 2 routes should be plenty fit against a field that doesn't like to close well.

Gl the rest of the card guys!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=5 cellPadding=2 width=446 border=0><TBODY><TR class=eightptarial bgColor=#e1edfa><TD>1st </TD><TD>14-Winningdancer</TD><TD align=middle>$11.20</TD><TD align=middle>$5.20</TD><TD align=middle>$4.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

munson15

I want winners...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=5 cellPadding=2 width=446 border=0><TBODY><TR class=eightptarial bgColor=#e1edfa><TD>1st </TD><TD>14-Winningdancer</TD><TD align=middle>$11.20</TD><TD align=middle>$5.20</TD><TD align=middle>$4.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Great call, 34.91023i2ndw;l

Apple

Banned

Great thread. Solid pick 34%. Waco and i put something on that horse because of you. We both endin up winning money for the day. Thanks for the thread pioneer. I made some good coin with that two horse. Waco saw the tickets.