Damn, its cold....!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Geesh..usually here in southern indiana we have some cold weather, but we dont get the "bitter' cold that you get up in Minnesota or Wisconsin, or even Michigan....we have a few decent snows, but nothing major usually, and we get some cold weather....but today its a high of 12, and tonight gonna get to -2 degrees....thats real cold, for around here....we have been having alot of wind, and that just makes it worse....tomorrow's high is gonna be 14, and they said it would be sunny...if it only gets to 14 WITH SUN, imagine what it will be like when sun goes down.....

bring on spring anytime soon please....2348ji23e

mofome

Banned
Re: Damn, its cold....!!

unbelievable here and only getting colder. they may move Tuesdays festivities inside.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Just walk in from the Oceanside Pier-in shorts and golf shirt-went out to see whats up with the night time lobster fisherman...season for CA Spiny goes through March. Unreal weather, low 80's no wind, ocean flat as a table.

eman

EOG Senior Member

I am not complaining because it is all with the weather in the midwest. Every region has its good and bad..

Supposed to be 0 degrees tonight here in Boston even without the wind chill factor! :+excited-

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I am not complaining because it is all with the weather in the midwest. Every region has its good and bad..

Yea I know... im the last person to bitch about the cold. I am used to it and it doesnt bother me usually. But -39 wind chill? This is fucking crazy

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

suck it up men cause we dont need any more people moving here

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TH>Tomorrow</TH><TH>Sat</TH><TH>Sun</TH><TH>Mon</TH><TH class=nobg>6-10 Day</TH></TR><TR class=fiveday-icons><TD>Clear
</TD><TD>Sunny
</TD><TD>Sunny
</TD><TD>Sunny
</TD><TD>Sunny
</TD><TD class=extended rowSpan=2>Extended Forecast<SCRIPT language=javascript>if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['gnpf3EWTSS8-']='&U=13fmun2bh%2fN%3dgnpf3EWTSS8-%2fC%3d385205.13241003.13378348.1666089%2fD%3dWTHE%2fB%3d3802593%2fV%3d1';</SCRIPT> <NOSCRIPT> </NOSCRIPT></TD></TR><TR class=fiveday-temps><TD>High: 80? Low: 50?
</TD><TD>High: 79? Low: 50?
</TD><TD>High: 76? Low: 50?
</TD><TD>High: 76? Low: 51?
</TD><TD>High: 74? Low: 50
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Really? Ya, you're right. I guess 40 here is a bitch... True story. I want to move to Mexico because it's too cold here. :+textinb3

Hen
Bay Area resident

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

-21 expect4ed here overnight. -14 now in the backyard..that is cold..that is real temp not this "fake" wind chill soft line...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Unreal...don't think it has been under 15 degrees here in the last week. Towards the end of the year we had a week straight where the temp didn't get above 10 below and of course the wind always blows...just cuts right through you no matter how much clothing you are wearing.

waco

EOG Dedicated

85 here and tomorrow me and Gyno going to Santa Anita to hit some pk'3s. To tell you the truth, its too hot.

waco

EOG Dedicated

I go about 6 times a year and this will be the 1st time for me and Gyno

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

dont think the heater kicked off all night last night.....electric bill will be fun this month....ugh

5 star bomb

EOG Master

-23 here, my car wont start. Was just watching news and said -37 wind chill right now. A buddy is coming over to help jump my car, hopefully that works. Later

skoda

EOG Senior Member

I keep my heat @ 50 and it won't go any lower, and my bill is still $90 or $3 a day. Without this fee and that fee plus this/that tax the bill would be under $50. Oh well

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I keep my heat @ 50 and it won't go any lower, and my bill is still $90 or $3 a day. Without this fee and that fee plus this/that tax the bill would be under $50. Oh well

50? Holy shit thats cold dude, I get pissed when my roommate sets it at 65

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i prefer it colder when i sleep anyway as opposed to hot, but i have mine set at 65, and my bill still gets up there too......and i have a new apartment that is well insulated....cant even imagine if i still lived in the older house i used to have where the windows rattle every time someone farted..

Here is the corn fields it got to -49 wind chill today. If it weren't for my wife I would be moving to S. Carolina, GA, or Alabama Coast tomorrow.

oakas

EOG Addicted

We made the CBS National News yesterday here in Sioux City with -20 and wind chill of -45.

I don't know if any of you warm weather guys have ever endured such conditions, but that is fucking cold.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Geesh..usually here in southern indiana we have some cold weather, but we dont get the "bitter' cold that you get up in Minnesota or Wisconsin, or even Michigan....we have a few decent snows, but nothing major usually, and we get some cold weather....but today its a high of 12, and tonight gonna get to -2 degrees....thats real cold, for around here....we have been having alot of wind, and that just makes it worse....tomorrow's high is gonna be 14, and they said it would be sunny...if it only gets to 14 WITH SUN, imagine what it will be like when sun goes down.....

bring on spring anytime soon please....2348ji23e

Mich/Indiana line -22 last night. Already -9. The joke is over.

Been in the 50s all week and the forecast looks even better.<table width="599" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="86"><tbody><tr><td width="199" height="38">

</td> <td class="verticalrule" width="1">
</td> <!-- Remaining headlines - 4 abstracts + 25 headlines --> <td width="399"> <table width="399" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); width: 399px;">Planning Forecast

</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="padding: 5px; font-size: small;">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

I love the fact that people think Denver is a cold place in the mountains. LOL

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I'm sorry. I just got off the course. This time of year sucks! Started at 2:30 but couldn't finish. Got dark. It was nice swinging the clubs. Wearing shorts and a tee was a bonus.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

wow, still bone chlling cold here this morning....sun supposed to come out later, and get us a little relief, cant get here soon enough

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

okay, this town is a f'n death trap right now...we are in a state of emergency, and 1/2 our town is without power.....frozen limbs on power lines everywhere, trees down everywhere, its a mess....u cant get anywhere, if its off a "main road"...still went to work today, and it was taking life into own hands.....its bad..

hope others are doing better...i know this storm hit a wide area of states in the midwest..