President Bush: FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ASAP !!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
God ...

this MFer tonite was a complete embaarrasment ...

His ass heading to the Hague can't happen quick enough for the crimes he has committed

TomKing

EOG Senior Member
Re: President Bush: FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ASAP !!!

Wow, chill out Doc. This is how you disappear for months at a time.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I am an American

his performance tonite to families that have lost kids in his phony ass false
terror opp that created his bullshit "war on terror" was a fuckin insult

try talking to someone in tears who lost a kid in Iraq .....

Please do .... this guy is a god damn Nazi nothing short of Himmler

TomKing

EOG Senior Member

Comparing Bush to the Nazi's?-that is a real sane analogy. I think Bush was disasterous in some areas of his presidency and other areas he had tremendous challenges that he fell short of. On a 1-10 scale he gets a 4.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

really?

1) Hitler and Bush both follow the SATATIC rituals of the S/B

2) Hitler and Bush both claimed to be "Reborn"

3) Both used FALSE FLAG TERROR OPPS TO START WARS -- Hitler w/Gliewitz and Bush with the Cheney led PNAC 9-11 opp

S

stucco43

Tom King...your standards for success are too high...
how bout sitting in a public disclosed location for 20mins while americas underattack...then the pentagon gets hit.....

i say he gets a -5
just wondering what grade would you give hitler in 1939 the year he won Time Man of the Year....
readjust your number scale...if you were putting up the opening line on a football game you would give the gamblers an edge big time

TomKing

EOG Senior Member

And both were Man

both born in the Norther Hemisphere

both White

both lived in the 20th century
so fing what....NO ONE would fairly compare Bush to being a NAZI.

Compare Bush to other failed presidents...Carter...Hoover (maybe)...and you are getting closer.

S

stucco43

the part of him being a man...some would argue on that...
some think G.W. is a shapeshifting lizard...i dont know...but he sure looks like a snake...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bush is leaving Office with about a 28% approval number

Clinton left with around 64%

Maybe Clinton should have fucked "Bulldog" Gannon harder instead of this
country

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Doc:

It's threads like this one that get you ignored, hated or both. Is that your goal ? Honestly man, do you have a bad drinking problem ? What sober, sane American posts this garbage ?...:(

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Thanks for the commentary Mr Coulter

this guy is the lowest of all American Leaders ...

REALITY HURTS ....

I SPEAK THE TRUTH

S

stucco43

Bugman quick question.....
You believe USAma Bin Laden blew up the twin towers on 911?
waiting for your response....:smoking2:

the part of him being a man...some would argue on that...
some think G.W. is a shapeshifting lizard...i dont know...but he sure looks like a snake...

I wondered who would be the next to notice this.:cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

anyone supporting Bush at this stage? .... $1000 this is a REGULAR EOG SHEEP HERDER POSTER

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

Come on now guys ease up on my boy... I almost shed a tear and now I have to watch youtube clips of him to get joy throughout my day...

God damn the man is funny...

If I thought he actually made decisions I would see everyone's point but I give him an A+... The high grade is because a ruler is suppose to be a reflection of the people he represents and I think he played a great role... I wonder if he was acting because I can't recall him stumbling over his words in his speeches until he got into office... Anyone have any speeches he gave before... ummmm... what's that you guys call it.. oh yeah.. "getting elected"...

:smoking2:

Liberal scum wake up. You don't have a clue about the real world and the threats. Go join the fcking terrorists you anti amercian shitbag :hangt

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

It will be luck that Bush becomes a Mod on this forum

...oorrrrrrrrrrrrrr... he could become a mod the same way he became president and I'm sure having that rigged is much easier...

Liberal scum wake up. You don't have a clue about the real world and the threats. Go join the fcking terrorists you anti amercian shitbag :hangt
What the hell is a "liberal" ? What real threats are you talking about.?

Incase you haven't noticed this is not Iraq and no one is coming to the US to visit anymore much less try and take it over.. It's like breaking into an abandon house... There is nothing to take.. The population is old and the youth are doped up on pharm. meds. not to mention that they are distracted by everything from fantasy football to American Idol... The infrastructure is outdated and the cities are poluted and drug/crime infested... You have nothing to worry about except for the imaginary fear you place on yourself... You can thank the fear machine media for that...

:smokesmal

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

I tried getting a job as a terrorist here but the C.I.A. told me to get f*cked because they train their own... If you do happen to know anyone like Hamas, the Hez., or the best in the world the Mossad please let them know I am interested in a job and I have no previous terrorist experience but I can learn... I would like the pay to be a 5 Ft. blonde that is in cheerleader shape and just as cute with the bow in the hair and all the works.. If I have to blow something up or strap a bomb to myself then I want 72 of them and no virgins please.. I want them to know how to please this body in advance... Payment must be made 5 years in advance of the mission...

This concludes my resume..

:smoking2:

S

stucco43

This post really sums up the last 8 years....
who is the enemy?
who is anti american?
have u read the constitution....
congrates gambler u just showed the forum a good example of someone that doesnt have a clue...
you can only hope you are a better gambler than you are with reality....
you might want to consider putting all your money on the cardinals to win the superbowl....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

$100 says 800Gambler has a "Library" that includes authors such as

Michell Malkin
Sean Hannity
Anne Coutler
Glenn Beck
Joe Contrarian

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

ANTI AMERICAN?

LOL!!!

Joe the Plumber is posting from the Middle East fellas !!!