What sporting event is the most stressful to watch...

Re: What sporting event is the most stressful to watch...

Its hard to watch the BME Pain Olympics.. That is a wild sporting event... If any of you need clarification, just type it in a google search and watch.. Its really a neat sport. :thumbsup

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

OH MY GOD this is easy...

BASKETBALL WITHOUT ANY QUESTION IN A BLOWOUT!!!

I don't give a sh*t if it's games/halfs/quarters/college/pro.. or anything related to the f*ckin' sport... It's far too stressful to watch...

:smoking2:

Horse races, something like the derby. Everything packed into 2 minutes. If going into the gate having a betting interest doesn't get the heart pumping nothing will.

Soccer unders come in second. If you actually watch these they will take years off your life.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Ncaa basketball with these stupid pricks always fouling for the final minute no matter how much they are down...too many f*cking games go to OT as well.

OH MY GOD this is easy...

BASKETBALL WITHOUT ANY QUESTION IN A BLOWOUT!!!

I don't give a sh*t if it's games/halfs/quarters/college/pro.. or anything related to the f*ckin' sport... It's far too stressful to watch...

BINGO

Apple

Banned

Baseball is pretty fucking stressful dont you think? No lead is really safe

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

Baseball is pretty fucking stressful dont you think? No lead is really safe

Yeah there is a little there when based are loaded and you are near a total or side but with hoops it's totally differant... It can be a day to day thing where a last second shot gives you the win or loss and those beats are the worst... It happens in baseball but not every damn time ..or it sure feels like it...

If you bet halftimes like me most of your games are like that.. f*ckin' Pistons hit a 3 at the buzzer vs. Pacers last night to take away a halftime bet I thought I had as a win and a TOTALLY MEANINGLESS foul in the Lousivlle game on Monday which went into OT gave me the 2H over by half a point..

tripp

EOG Master

i don't really get too stressed out watching games i wager on, i tend to enjoy the excitement more, but if i had to say one it would be hoops, just because it's a game of runs more so than any sport. you could be up 10 one second, then tied 3 minutes later and that's a pretty casual thing. totals are the hardest