Hudson River Miracle

ballwonder

EOG Master
Truly a miracle they where able to rescue all of them passengers in a fast and efficient manner without anyone dying from hypothermia. Also an incredible act by the crew to land that plane and it not breaking apart.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Hudson River Miracle

Yeah the more details that come out, it sure does look like a miracle, and how smoothly they rescued everyone, not sure it could have been a more perfect rescue.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Yeah the more details that come out, it sure does look like a miracle, and how smoothly they rescued everyone, not sure it could have been a more perfect rescue.

I cannot imagine being on that plane and seeing the water getting closer and closer. Sometimes things just come together and today was one of them days. Sure are alot of happy families right now.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Wonder what kind of money these passengers will get?

This is one of the rare times everyone survives but surely they will be compensated, how do you put a price on this experience?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

This is one of the rare times everyone survives but surely they will be compensated, how do you put a price on this experience?

what are they gonna do sue the pidgeons? :thumbsup

ballwonder

EOG Master

One guy got interviewed on channel 10 news and he said he was thankful for his life but I had to laugh. He said he was on his way to a golf outing in the carolina's and the news guy said "well I guess your sticks are at the bottom of the hudson" and then guy responded "I hope they find them because they were a good set of sticks".

Tuckman

Uh Poster

One guy got interviewed on channel 10 news and he said he was thankful for his life but I had to laugh. He said he was on his way to a golf outing in the carolina's and the news guy said "well I guess your sticks are at the bottom of the hudson" and then guy responded "I hope they find them because they were a good set of sticks".

thank god it dont take a plane crashing for my clubs to find water, a few find a water hazard at least a couple times a year :+waving-5

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yeah I know, just wondering how they decide what the amount for something like this is worth..

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

Classic...

HERO

Posted Jan 15th 2009 6:40PM by TMZ Staff
Chesley B. Sullenburger III -- the pilot of flight 1549.

Career highlights
-- Flew F-4s for the U.S. Air Force from 1973 to 1980. Flight Leader and Training Officer with experience in Europe, Pacific and at Nellis AFB, serving as Blue Force Mission Commander in Red Flag Exercises.

Sullenburger spent years as an Air Line Pilots Association Local Air Safety Chairman, national technical committee member and accident investigator -- where he participated in several NTSB investigations of major aircraft accidents.

It only get more impressive -- check out his unbelievable resume HERE