Hey guys, i just got an awesome idea for today, lets beat the piss out of the books

Re: Hey guys, i just got an awesome idea for today, lets beat the piss out of the books

shit MO great idea...

Actually I got paid today 3k from last week from the book...makes a man feel good about himself for being a degenerate

Re: Hey guys, i just got an awesome idea for today, lets beat the piss out of the books

That sounds like a great idea...I'll drink to that

:cheers

tc1134

EOG Veteran

That will happen Mo with info like you provided yesterday.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Hopefully...I need to break this streak of losing days. 2348ji23e

Blondie

EOG Master

And it took you this long to come up with this idea :+textinb3

mofome

Banned

shit MO great idea...

Actually I got paid today 3k from last week from the book...makes a man feel good about himself for being a degenerate

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

well done shady!

:+clueless Funny all this time I was trying to beat the "shit" out of them. Thanks MoFo, maybe this'll do the trick. :+whipping

I'm all for it! oij213490