Thurs. Jan. 15th, 2009

I like this card, going to play alot of games again...

St Peter's +6.5

ASU PK

Boise St. +9...really 9?

Xavier -1...square bet of the week

Loyola Chicago +7...You guys know i like this Butler team, but i can't shake the feeling this one is not gonna come easy for BU...

Denver +8.5

Wofford +all you can get...It's 2.5 now, i think it goes up, so wait if your playing this...

NBA: Suns +all you can get...

Re: Thurs. Jan. 15th, 2009

I hope so MO! lots of plays so i guess will just wait and see

Locking in:

Wofford +3

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Why so much love for Wofford??? I can't name a player on the team:+clueless:+clueless

Why so much love for Wofford??? I can't name a player on the team:+clueless:+clueless

Probably because they are a quite 6-2 ats and i've won one like 3 or 4 of those...

No seriously though, Because they have value imo. They outrebound almost everyone they play, and they shoot ft's well. Two major factors when it comes to covering spreads. Also they run like 8-9 deep, they don't wear down, and they play hard and compete on the road...

This is their 1sthome game since before xmas and thier home conf. opener. Facing probably the 2nd best team in the Southern LEague it will be a great test from them. I'm just kind of playing on the fact they have been playing well on the road, so i expect them to play well tonight at home. They should be hyped up for this one, they are getting 3 points and CoC Defense is nothing to get excited about...

I'm on house money with this team at this point so why not take a shot...not my largest play of the night or anything...my units are posted in the tracking forum

mariah

EOG Dedicated

VS : On your say so I played Wofford & got the $$$, thanks & gl on the rest of ur action! :cheers

St Peter +6.5...Loss by .5
Boise St +9...Loser
Loyola Chi +7...Loser
Wofford +3...Winner
Denver +8.5 Winner
Xavier -1...Winner
SC +20...Loser

ASU Pending...pretty sure i know how it is gonna end...