EOG Movie Requests

If you have a request for any movie that is at least out on DVD already, feel free to request it.

I'm gonna stay away from posting movies that are still in theaters 12io4j2w90

Feel free to discuss any movie that is currently showing in THAT MOVIE'S THREAD, NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!!!

Re: EOG Movie Requests

If you have a request for any movie that is at least out on DVD already, feel free to request it.

Feel free to discuss any movie that is currently showing in THAT MOVIE'S THREAD, NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!!![/quote]
what, exactly, does this mean?

Feel free to discuss any movie that is currently showing in THAT MOVIE'S THREAD, NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!!![/quote]
what, exactly, does this mean?

It means discuss the movies if you like, but don't give away the ending :+textinb3 If everyone dies at the end, don't tell us that "Everyone dies at the end" That would be a SPOILER

Did a search and haven't found it yet.... I'll do a more thorough search tomorrow and see if I can find it Clark :cheers

picoman

EOG Senior Member

the gambler with james caan. everyone should watch that movie.

"they don't give out prizes at ht, axel"

I'll be adding a few more requests tonight, sp keep 'em rolling in guys 91023i2ndw;l

rayray

EOG Dedicated

coulda sworn i saw bookies somewhere..... owning mahoney nowhere to be found right now nc.