How often do you eat fast food

Re: How often do you eat fast food

Probably once week. I hate to do it but sometimes I have too just because of time restraints.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Definitely been over a year for me. Couple years back I used to about every day.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Diogee:

the queston was not about your sex life ...

Definitely been over a year for me. Couple years back I used to about every day.

once a week, but i get grilled chicken snack wraps, so it doesn't really qualify as fast food lol

If Gyno's next thread is "How often do you eat fast food while posting at the DMV?", then I will no for 100% that this is all a parody.

Had Chick-Fil-A today on the mainland. They have the healthy sides as well. Them waffle fry things are durn tasty too, but passed on them because I didn't have my PO69 coupon book.:houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

i love that place. Grilled chickens are amazing

Yeah they are pretty good, when you mentioned the wraps , I thought about their Caesar wrap...now I may have to go get one....wish they were closeer though.

And like GD says, those wafer potato fries are :thumbsup

And they seem to have better employees CS, which never hurts. :pop:

Once a week on Friday nights after my bowling league with the wife and kids since it's late to come home and cook.

PO69 has a coupon book to sell you guys. You will save $300 a year. Book it.

With his recent attempt at whining his way out a $50 friendly wager over an opening line, the discovery of his coupon book peddling, his apparent banning by a poker site due to collusion and yet again another attempt to pull a fast one on someone in a contest, I think it's time to start a full blown thread dedicated to the POS69 chronicles.

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

With his recent attempt at whining his way out a $50 friendly wager over an opening line, the discovery of his coupon book peddling, his apparent banning by a poker site due to collusion and yet again another attempt to pull a fast one on someone in a contest, I think it's time to start a full blown thread dedicated to the POS69 chronicles.

Good idea. Once he started making stuff up in pm's I did a search.. ton of dirt on him.. selling used text books on ebay and never shipping them is probably my favorite.

Good idea. Once he started making stuff up in pm's I did a search.. ton of dirt on him.. selling used text books on ebay and never shipping them is probably my favorite.

Along with multiple WalMart cards at $500 a shot!!!!