What to watch tonight? Slow slow monday...

mofome

Banned
I have to assume that Texas and OU are on tv. Live from that freaking dump of an arena in Norman?

Brewers in 7

EOG Dedicated
Re: What to watch tonight? Slow slow monday...

Yea Mo its Notre Dame - Louisville at 7,followed by Texas-Oklahoma

tripp

EOG Master

Notre Dame +6.5 is a joke. No way they should get that much from L'ville.

should be closer to 10, but louisville had a slow start. nd is soft and lousy on the road. louisville maybe the best in the big east. cards should roll here..

mofome

Banned

I was leaning ND till tripp came into the building today. Lville for me as of now.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I am glad football is over. It was beating me like I was it's red headed step child.:+whipping

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

should be closer to 10, but louisville had a slow start. nd is soft and lousy on the road. louisville maybe the best in the big east. cards should roll here..

You think the #12 team in the nation should be getting 10 points in an inter-conference game? I understand you thinking Louisville will win but no way the number should be near 10.

Last year they played a tight game in Louisville. Louisville's team is worse this year and Notre Dame's team is better this year.

rjt721

EOG Master

You think the #12 team in the nation should be getting 10 points in an inter-conference game? I understand you thinking Louisville will win but no way the number should be near 10.

Last year they played a tight game in Louisville. Louisville's team is worse this year and Notre Dame's team is better this year.
Rankings mean shit. 'Ville is significantly better than ND.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I was honestly thrilled when I saw the small card. Letting this shit stress me out too much and needed a mini break.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Well, the 6.5 are mostly gone. It is down to 6 so maybe there aren't many people who think it should be 10.

diogee

Well, the 6.5 are mostly gone. It is down to 6 so maybe there aren't many people who think it should be 10.
I'm still seeing a lot of 6.5 out there and Pinny has a partially juiced 6.5...80% on ND and the line at Pinny has moved up a few cents since open. I was leaning ND and would have made an action play at +7 but going to sit this one out and look towards some unders.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I'm still seeing a lot of 6.5 out there and Pinny has a partially juiced 6.5...80% on ND and the line at Pinny has moved up a few cents since open. I was leaning ND and would have made an action play at +7 but going to sit this one out and look towards some unders.

Actually, I just checked some other books and you are right. 6.5 still out there. Louisville can definitely win this game. I just don't see how someone can think the line should be 10 in a Big east game between 2 ranked teams. L'ville's best win is Villanova and that was by the skin of their teeth. No noteworthy wins other then that.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

2 pretty good games...I would love ND +10 but would settle for +7...and TX +5...I know, I'm dreaming, looks like I'll just be watching tonight with no bets

diogee

Actually, I just checked some other books and you are right. 6.5 still out there. Louisville can definitely win this game. I just don't see how someone can think the line should be 10 in a Big east game between 2 ranked teams. L'ville's best win is Villanova and that was by the skin of their teeth. No noteworthy wins other then that.
Yeah no way it should be 10 but I'm sure that some people have capped this game as a dd L'Ville victory. ND defense is suspect and worries me. L'Ville has the far superior D and should dominate the glass. I personally think this game will come down to the final few possessions.

Pinny just dropped to -6.5 +101...6.5's may be leaving soon.