Throw this lying scumbag Chuck Suck outta here

Cannon

Banned
Re: Throw this lying scumbag Chuck Suck outta here

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1825900 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">27-08, 06:07 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #12 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Howwinwolf<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1825900", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1825900 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: same bs as always
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Cannon - Yes I did bet them all thinking it was to late to bail and it HAD to change. It didn't change and lost about 5 G's. I think the only game that hit was a Sunday Sure Thing ( That saying to this day pisses me off ) Atlanta at the buzze to cover and for some crazy reason, for me I had a dime on them chasing and won. The bowl games were horrendous. I don't have nothing bad to say about Chuck, I take responsibility for my actions but he was very misleading and at the end he wouldn't even answer his phone but had his sidekick do his dirty work. He isn't any better capper then anyone around here and I'm not so sure there even any of his picks anyway. Happy New Year. Ya have a nice site going here.:cheers
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

coin toss...

ahemm, i mean fuck-luck...has now disgraced pat tillman.

time to lose that avatar you fraud...

replace it with a steaming pile of horseshit.

how embarrassing that you post both sides of a game...ala...jim feist.

Cannon

Banned

He learned that from his mentor the Great Scammer Brian Mac.

i believe he made a mistake. too obvious for him to be trying to trick people.

Definition

In criminal law, fraud is the crime or offense of deliberately deceiving another in order to damage them ? usually, to obtain property or services unjustly. [1] Fraud can be accomplished through the aid of forged objects. In the criminal law of common law jurisdictions it may be called "theft by deception," "larceny by trick," "larceny by fraud and deception," or something similar.
Fraud for profit involves industry professionals. There are generally multiple loan transactions with several financial institutions involved. These frauds include numerous gross misrepresentations including: income is overstated, assets are overstated, collateral is overstated, the length of employment is overstated or fictitious employment is reported, and employment is backstopped by conspirators. The borrower's debts are not fully disclosed, nor is the borrower's credit history, which is often altered. Often, the borrower assumes the identity of another person (straw buyer). The borrower states he intends to use the property for occupancy when he/she intends to use the property for rental income, or is purchasing the property for another party (nominee). Appraisals almost always list the property as owner-occupied. Down payments do not exist or are borrowed and disguised with a fraudulent gift letter. The property value is inflated (faulty appraisal) to increase the sales value to make up for no down payment and to generate cash proceeds in fraud for profit.
Marriage Fraud can take several forms and is the act of entering a marriage for personal gain rather than a genuine desire to enter into a sincere marital relationship. Marriage Fraud is usually associated with obtaining immigration benefits. In the United States, marriage fraud for immigration purposes is punishable under INA ?204(c)(1) and the Immigration Marriage Fraud Amendments of 1986. Possible criminal penalties include $250,000 and 5 years in prison as well as deportation and a permanent bar against receiving future immigration status. Marriage Fraud can be either unilateral or bilateral Unity and Immigration Policy in the United States. In a unilateral marriage fraud, only one party is aware of the fraud and the fraud is against both the immigration service as well as the other party. The innocent party may file a lawsuit and/or annulment of the marriage. In a bilateral fraud, both parties are aware of it and both parties are subject to criminal penalties.
In academia and science, fraud can refer to academic fraud ? the falsifying of research findings which is a form of scientific misconduct ? and in common use intellectual fraud signifies falsification of a position taken or implied by an author or speaker, within a book, controversy or debate, or an idea deceptively presented to hide known logical weaknesses. Journalistic fraud implies a similar notion, the falsification of journalistic findings.
Fraud can be committed through many methods, including mail, wire, phone, and the internet (computer crime and internet fraud). The difficulty of checking identity and legitimacy online, the ease with which hackers can divert browsers to dishonest site and steal credit card details, the international dimensions of the web and ease with which users can hide their location, all contribute to making internet fraud the fastest growing area of fraud.
Acts which may constitute criminal fraud include:
Fraud, in addition to being a criminal act, is also a type of civil law violation known as a tort. A tort is a civil wrong for which the law provides a remedy. A civil fraud typically involves the act of intentionally making a false representation of a material fact, with the intent to deceive, which is reasonably relied upon by another person to that person's detriment. A "false representation" can take many forms, such as:
  • A false statement of fact, known to be false at the time it was made;
  • A statement of fact with no reasonable basis to make that statement;
  • A promise of future performance made with an intent, at the time the promise was made, not to perform as promised;
  • A statement of opinion based on a false statement of fact;
  • A statement of opinion that the maker knows to be false; or
  • An expression of opinion that is false, made by one claiming or implying to have special knowledge of the subject matter of the opinion. "Special knowledge" in this case means knowledge or information superior to that possessed by the other party, and to which the other party did not have equal access.
Common law fraud has nine elements: (1) representation of an existing fact; (2) its materiality; (3) its falsity; (4) the speaker's knowledge of its falsity; (5) the speaker's intent that it shall be acted upon by the plaintiff; (6) plaintiff's ignorance of its falsity; (7) plaintiff's reliance on the truth of the representation; (8) plaintiff's right to rely upon it; and (9) consequent damages suffered by plaintiff. Most jurisdictions in the United States require that each element be proved with clear, cogent, and convincing evidence (very probable evidence) to establish a claim of fraud. The measure of damages in fraud cases is to be computed by the "benefit of bargain" rule, which is the difference between the value of the property had it been as represented, and its actual value. Special damages may be allowed if shown proximately caused by defendant's fraud and the damage amounts are proved with specificity.

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post6224972 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">, 07:55 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #228 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>SOUTHPHILLYBUDDA6<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6224972", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_6224972 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->chuck luck
over mizz/nwest

Cannon

Banned

We had better keep him around for the post season fade. His December to the Super Bowl are always terrible. He had a horrible December. January will get alot worse.

husker

EOG Addicted

:LMAO:LMAO You lying fucktard. How do you explain the thread you started then?

You're full of shit-always have been, always will be. Most people already knew that, but you really shit yourself on this one.

PHONY LYING FRAUD THAT SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LIFE

he has been here lying and trolling for customers for two years, and all of a sudden there is a revelation to ban him? :doh1

how many other touts are here with agendas?

kodiak (finally banned)
cokin
meyer
i don't consider nyreb a tout, but he did get caught ghosting to promote his consensus service play site. who really knows.

those are the only ones i can think of right now.

Cannon

Banned

Chuck loses another one. He needed more OT to cash this one. Can't wait for tomorrows plays.

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

Another one bites the dust (the OVER in NW/Mizzu).

One thing about this MORON (Chuck Luck) is for damn sure; he, she, it, can't pick its own nose correctly. When the brain sends the wavelength to the trigger finger to actually make a pick to either the left or right nostril, Chuck's finger winds up in the crack of his ass digging for more toxic information.

As for banning this shit head, please don't. I'm able to make a nice living off of him just looking the OTHER way.:+textinb3

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post6229372 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">-30-2008, 04:07 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #157 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>SOUTHPHILLYBUDDA6<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6229372", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_6229372 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->chuck luck
5 units nevada

<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

Next To Kodiak he is the Squarest Of Bears. Why can't this guy pick Winners? I cut my bets back today and went Neveda ML because he released them. I got a 5 % chance of Nevada ML now.

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1829864 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">, 10:26 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #4 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Chuck Luck<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1829864", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1829864 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: MY BIGGEST WAGER OF THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON !!!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>LIKE DUCKS AND OVER HERE:cocktail

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1833152 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-30-08, 12:29 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #162 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Cannon<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1833152", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1833152 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: "CANNON THE GREAT" NCAAF HAMMERS!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>5 Units

Nev ML -130 (LOSER)
Rice ML -142 (WINNER)
Oregon +3 -109 (WINNER)
Ore under 76 -101 (WINNER)

4 Units
Nev under 58 1/2 +102 (LOSER)

2 Units

Rice under 73 1/2 -105 (WINNER)

CHUCK LET ME PICK ALL YOUR GAMES AND I WILL MAKE YOU WINNER FOR A CHANGE...

Cannon

Banned

Chuck I go 4-2 Wednesday +6.5 Units.. Forget your stuff and give these plays out and you and three customers will be happy. We have to dig them out of the ditch they are in.
Re: "CANNON THE GREAT" NCAAF HAMMERS!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>5 Units

Hou ML -166

Ore St. ML -116

BC ML -152

BC over 41 -101

4 Units

Minn +8 -105

LSU +4 -102

2 Units

GT over 52 1/2 -105

1 Unit

Oregon St. over 51 -102
Houston over 66 +100
Minn under 59 -105

Cannon

Banned

Chuck you did not count the loser you had on Oregon over. Shame on you Chucky Cheesehead.

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post6235521 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">2008, 12:51 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #142 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>prisco pro<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6235521", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_6235521 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->New Member here just want to take a spot to say Thank you CPAW! Happy New Year and God Bless!
Chuck Luck
6 units BC
5 units Ore St
5 units Ga Tech

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Well, I'm on BC, but I'm now in love with my Pitt ml and LSU +.

Cannon

Banned

Chuck you were on the wrong side of every Vandy game this year,just amazing.

Cannon

Banned

Another rough day Chuck you. Tomorrow is a new year.

cannon- do you know if chuck gets customers from his website?

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

Another rough day Chuck you. Tomorrow is a new year.

Cannon,YOU are probably the best thing that this forum has to offer,I am not a kissass that a lot of people that post in here are.Nobody offers more winners at EOG bar none more than you and you should be thanked a whole lot more than you are.You more than anyone have called the touts for what they are and it would be more than my pleasure to meet you one day.:cheers

Cannon

Banned

I wish Chuck would win and I would bet them but he just can't for some reason. His December and January are usually dreadful.

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

hey cannon,dosn't that marquette-nova matchup fall in your kickass system?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Now it is time for the matador to dance with the blind shoe-maker!

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post6241132 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">01-2009, 12:39 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #179 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>SOUTHPHILLYBUDDA6<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6241132", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_6241132 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
5* nebraska
3* iowa
3* v tech
3* penn st
3* geo

so so bowl season so far
2 8* plays coming late in week

Cannon

Banned

Perhaps he got 3 or 4 he shuct down the forum on his site because he did not want people posting he was getting killed. He was terrible in December and won yesterday it is a new start from The Chuckster.

had a great december buddy and it is killing you..........

forum not working because we are changing the format....

how about worrying about your own losers

I BEGGED YOU TO BET ME ON THE BOWL GAMES.

SAID WE COULD SEND THE MONEY TO ANY MOD AND YOU WOULD NOT DO IT.

SAYS IT ALL:+textinb3

7-1 LAST 8 BOWL GAMES........ HURTS DON'T IT:thumbsup

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Chuck you post your plays after the games are over and act like you won. scam

NO.... I SAID I WOULD GIVE THEM ALL TO ANY MOD BUT THEY COULD NOT BE POSTED TILL KICKOFF.

NOT PICK AFTER THE GAME. ARE YOU SLOW? SHORT BUS KINDA GUY?

WTF DID I EVER DO TO YOU?

TELL YOU WHAT ............ I WILL PICK THE LAST FEW BOWLS GAMES AGAINST CANNON FOR A NICKEL RIGHT NOW.

??????????????????

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1843957 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1843957 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> "KING OF BASH" VS CHUCK LUCK...........
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>LAST 4 BOWL GAMES PLUS WE GET ONE TOTAL.

NO MONEY LINE BS. THE CLOSING LINE AT WSEX IS THE NUMBER.

5 PLAYS.

IN?

ALL GAMES GET SENT IN BEFORE SAT AFTERNOON BUT THEY ARE NOT POSTED TILL ONE SECOND AFTER KICK.

LOSER LEAVES HERE FOR 3 MONTHS..........

SCARED?

:+waving-5
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cannon

Banned

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
CHUCK LUCK

Arizona

Under Arizona

Pittsburgh

Over Pittsburgh
<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Chuck is a special talent. Such a fucking retard he starts two threads same night pulling for both sides in a game. Then blames it getting texts from too many people. Only people texting him are his case managers at the nut house telling him his day pass is about to expire.