cbb- wednesday plays

tripp

EOG Master
4-1 yesterday, very impressed with illinois beating purdue on the road.some top conf teams are losing their conf opener on their home court (uconn, purdue), very surprising to me.

Duke -31.5

loyola maryland can't compete with duke here. duke will score at will in this game and loyola will get 60 at most im guessing. obviously it's not easy laying over 30 points in a 40 minute game when really one good stretch for maryland could make it difficult for duke to cover, but i still like my chances in this spot. simply overmatched and duke should embarrass them.

Northeastern +17

Northeastern is a pretty solid team this year and I will take them often when the spot is right. they got no respect earlier being dogs to a terrible Indiana team and took it to the Hoosiers. now they are huge dogs to a Memphis team that struggles to score. Northeastern might be better than Cincinnati this year who held Memphis to 60 the other night. i honestly dont see memphis bringing their best game tomorrow and i see this game going a lot like the memphis/ark little rock game where the no name school hangs in throughout in a very low scoring game. 17 is too much here, my line is 13.5.

should definitely have more for tomorrow's card, but this is what i just locked in and will wait on some things before playing anymore. can say i will almost certainly be on northwestern + the points vs penn st tomorrow, bu think i can get almost 5 there if i wait. NW is better and should win.

bol.:thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master
Re: cbb- wednesday plays

tripp is dominating! i will take both!

glad to here it mo, the two we were on together yesterday were the two very easy winners (uab should have been also but you know they always gotta make shit tough on you)

hopefully tomorrow/today goes just as smoothly91023i2ndw;l

Tripp you are on an amazing run. Hope I dont sound disrespectful but Im curious. Are you usually this consistant or are you just really on a hot streak? I know we all have our slumps but was wondering if you consider your recent work par for the course.
Once again congradulations and hope you stay hot.12io4j2w90

tripp

EOG Master

NE didnt come to play for us today brother

no they did not. that run to end the 1st half did it for the cover because northeastern got demoralized. it was a 5 point game until they went on a 9-2 run the last few minutes i believe and made it a 12 pt game at half. they knew there was no way they were coming back and gave up, it happens.

duke wins by 41 though so a split today. no harm done other than the minor loss on juice.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp you are on an amazing run. Hope I dont sound disrespectful but Im curious. Are you usually this consistant or are you just really on a hot streak? I know we all have our slumps but was wondering if you consider your recent work par for the course.
Once again congradulations and hope you stay hot.12io4j2w90

not disrespectful at all natty. id like to believe my capping is very consistent and that i expect to do very well each year for both college sports, but i do have to say there will always be slumps no matter who you are. i can't say to people that you should expect 65% all year, every year but i don't believe it's at all unreasonable for me to expect myself to be hitting at a 60-63% consistently each year in college sports. obviously some years will be better than others, but i feel 60+ is a reasonable goal every year and i expect to end at over 60% this year.

bol tonight natty.:thumbsup

even a fucking monkey can cap a 30+ point favorite!!!

the other one was't even damn close! fuck it, great insight :thumbsup