The "official" come the F*CK on Celts thread

mofome

Banned
Re: The "official" come the F*CK on Celts thread

wow, thought that was a good one. time to off myself.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Fucking cocksuckers. Best player out for Portland and they still blow the game. Fuck I drank the kool-aid on this one too.

mofome

Banned

this is crazy. i have boston ml and -5 because of the injury. was something like 30-16 and i stopped following.

my luck is fucking unreal.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

14 pt lead is nothing in nba... im cheering for u guys though. Come on C's

this is crazy. i have boston ml and -5 because of the injury. was something like 30-16 and i stopped following.

my luck is fucking unreal.

Injury??? Injury?? Is that why Roy hasn't been in the game? I took Blazer's ML. . .Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. . .:hangt

mofome

Banned

wow, they're really going to blow it. im gonna throw up.

mofome

Banned

Injury??? Injury?? Is that why Roy hasn't been in the game? I took Blazer's ML. . .Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. . .:hangt

yeah roy is hurt. you win, i lose. i wish i hadnt known.

:hangt

Barely makes up for my Rice over and OK St. debacle. . .

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

please tell me you're joking

mofome

Banned

29-31, 93% from the line and you lose.

unreal.

only a mofo special

No, I made the play from my cellphone while driving; no chance to really look at it. . .

mofome

Banned

allen is as unclutch as a player gets. boston has no one who can knock down a 2. we need a lay up and foul.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

not a world champion road trip......what a fucking joke

mofome

Banned

wow. they lose to portalnd without roy. they go to eddie house for a game tying 3? they are 29 of 31 from the line and lose to a team that has no stars?

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

wow. they lose to portalnd without roy. they go to eddie house for a game tying 3? they are 29 of 31 from the line and lose to a team that has no stars?

i find a way to end a perfectly good night on shit side of things.......at the half i wanted out of the bet and could of easily done so, but riding the high of cleaning house on the foots game i let it ride.:hangt....oink oink im a greedy pig.:+whipping

mofome

Banned

i find a way to end a perfectly good night on shit side of things.......at the half i wanted out of the bet and could of easily done so, but riding the high of cleaning house on the foots game i let it ride.....oink oink im a greedy pig.

I had 4 pars today and 3 were undefeated coming into the night. I lost all 3 on 3 different games. Sometimes this isnt that fun.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:LMAO Just saw Portland got a basket at the end of the 1h with 6 players on the floor.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

I had 4 pars today and 3 were undefeated coming into the night. I lost all 3 on 3 different games. Sometimes this isnt that fun.

hahahaha......I have had the worst 2 week stretch of my gambling life and im not joking.

know the pain brother, but got to look past the shit and know the breaks are coming.....just got to stay the course and ride this shit out.

I had the panther +4 agains the giants for the biggest nfl bet of the year.......two sundays ago.:hangt

Two day earlier on friday I have the over in the cavs/nugs game....need something like 6 points in 5 minutes.:hangt....was my biggest nba play of the year.

I have been reeling ever since.