Jman... I'll be in Baltimore area for a week. Want to meet up?

kid44

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jman... I'll be in Baltimore area for a week. Want to meet up?

Here's another funny thread. Who the fuck wants to meet 5 star?
I did for a very nice TV and a great deal. Paid cash for it and met him at the state line. Treated me VERY friendly and also a very good deal on a very nice TV. Could have given me junk, sight unseen, but worked out.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I did for a very nice TV and a great deal. Paid cash for it and met him at the state line. Treated me VERY friendly and also a very good deal on a very nice TV. Could have given me junk, sight unseen, but worked out.

:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Not according to the pictures that you posted....so are you admitting that you posted fraudulent pictures of yourself? That admission would make me feel better.

wow, whatever you want to believe pal.

Last yr, I posted a new pic of me that was obviously the same guy from the old pictures , with gifts from poster (Hache) that he sent to me , with my EOG computer screen visable and the ESPN show from that day to prove it was a live picture, all visable in the camera shot.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

believe what you want.... do you think if I proved I was me to you, it's going to make me feel any different?

If poster 'Pioneer' from who knows where, that I will never meet, and rarely even post to or see here at EOG, do you think I'm going to care one way or the other if you apoligize for thinking I've been using fake pics, or even Identity for that matter?????

yeah that's gonna make my year, convicing random internet posters I look like myself :hangt

5 star bomb

EOG Master

haha why does everyone care about this shit.. its fucking Sunday, its NFL time!!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

wow, whatever you want to believe pal.

Last yr, I posted a new pic of me that was obviously the same guy from the old pictures , with gifts from poster (Hache) that he sent to me , with my EOG computer screen visable and the ESPN show from that day to prove it was a live picture, all visable in the camera shot.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

believe what you want.... do you think if I proved I was me to you, it's going to make me feel any different?

If poster 'Pioneer' from who knows where, that I will never meet, and rarely even post to or see here at EOG, do you think I'm going to care one way or the other if you apoligize for thinking I've been using fake pics, or even Identity for that matter?????

yeah that's gonna make my year, convicing random internet posters I look like myself :hangt

Identity already posted this and I have already quoted it before, but this is the gist of the argument...

"who agrees - pio is right...i admit..i don't wanna meet anyone to maintain my anonymity. i think that is fair. and if that is journey's position, then i respect that. but journey isn't saying that. journey is saying there isn't enough in it for him...to me, that's a cop out. i mean he has posted many "pics" of himself on here...why wouldn't he meet up with someone for 1k? the only conclusion one can reasonably draw from his conduct is that his pictures are fake. it's really that simple."

....everything else posted in all these admittedly ridiculous threads is subterfuge. But you started the thread saying that Identity posted lies when she essentially said what I just posted. That is NOT a lie; reasonable people, like myself, have to believe that you are lying. As I said many times in all these threads, I too don't give a shit wtf you look like. But I do care about the "truth" and to quote Identity, the only conclusion one can reasonably draw from your conduct is that you are lying about the pictures of yourself that you post here. But I respect and defend your right to do so; I just won't let you do it without calling you on it!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

haha why does everyone care about this shit.. its fucking Sunday, its NFL time!!

I don't care about "this shit", but I do care about the "truth" and I believe Jman is lying. BTW, 5 star, did you ever contact Jman?

"5 Star if you are serious, PM and get my #"

....are you meeting up with him?

Journeyman

EOG Master

I have also shared personal photos of myself with some Mods and posters I am closer with, I have also showed video footage to Ken and some others...OBVIOUSLY the same person.

It's people like you I am glad don't believe me, seriously. I would never meet someone like yourself.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I don't care about "this shit", but I do care about the "truth" and I believe Jman is lying. BTW, 5 star, did you ever contact Jman?

"5 Star if you are serious, PM and get my #"

....are you meeting up with him?

obviously you do care wasting this much time on the subject when there is NFL fball on today... And no I havent pm'd him yet but i will eventually.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I have also shared personal photos of myself with some Mods and posters I am closer with, I have also showed video footage to Ken and some others...OBVIOUSLY the same person.

It's people like you I am glad don't believe me, seriously. I would never meet someone like yourself.

How is that OBVIOUS? Just because you capitalize a word does not make it true! I'm just starting to realize that the problem is that you're really an ignorant moron! Surely even you must realize that you could share fraudulent photos/videos with some mods and posters?

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

obviously you do care wasting this much time on the subject when there is NFL fball on today... And no I havent pm'd him yet but i will eventually.

Well DUH....I said I cared....

Originally Posted by pioneer
I don't care about "this shit", but I do care about the "truth"

Shouldnt someone be in church? It is Sunday after all.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Well DUH....I said I cared....

Originally Posted by pioneer
I don't care about "this shit", but I do care about the "truth"

Do you question everyone else's pictures?

Afterall, you care about the truth, do you go around questioning everyone else on the internet because you care so much about making sure everything is true. ::LMAO::

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Do you question everyone else's pictures?

Afterall, you care about the truth, do you go around questioning everyone else on the internet because you care so much about making sure everything is true.

No, just you because you started the thread accusing Identity of lying. And notice how I answer your questions...you never did answer my question about how exactly Identity was allegedly lying in that thread?

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Then watch your fucking mouth you little bible thumper.

OK, and what exactly did I post that was untrue?

Unlike yourself who accuses me of "bible (sic) thumping"....it's "Bible" by the way and where did I allegedly thump it in this thread or any other?

No need to wait for your non-answer since it's readily apparent that I did not, so that makes you either a liar or an idiot or both, and I'm betting on the latter!

OK, and what exactly did I post that was untrue?

Unlike yourself who accuses me of "bible (sic) thumping"....it's "Bible" by the way and where did I allegedly thump it in this thread or any other?

No need to wait for your non-answer since it's readily apparent that I did not, so that makes you either a liar or an idiot or both, and I'm betting on the latter!
Betting is a sin you fool.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Betting is a sin you fool.

Even if it was, and admittedly it is in some circumstances, WTF difference would that make? I was in church this morning and I didn't see anyone there who wasn't a sinner!

Seems like you're the fool...again!

Even if it was, and admittedly it is in some circumstances, WTF difference would that make? I was in church this morning and I didn't see anyone there who wasn't a sinner!

Seems like you're the fool...again!
Yeah, but you sin by the way you creepily stare at young boys

Journeyman

EOG Master

No, just you because you started the thread accusing Identity of lying. And notice how I answer your questions...you never did answer my question about how exactly Identity was allegedly lying in that thread?

Yes because she said she 'knew for a fact', because 'someone told her' that the pictures are false....yet she failed to mention who told her, so she's full of shit, which I already know...she's lying right there.

WHO told her?

She's making accusations that can't possibly be true , I know this because nonbody knows better than me what I look like, got it?:rolleyes:

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Yes because she said she 'knew for a fact', because 'someone told her' that the pictures are false....yet she failed to mention who told her, so she's full of shit, which I already know...she's lying right there.

WHO told her?

She's making accusations that can't possibly be true , I know this because nonbody knows better than me what I look like, got it?

Now we're getting somewhere....and I see why you are so reluctant to answer my questions now....funny thing about words, they have a meaning for a reason, and you have just hung yourself by your own words!

So she said she "knew for a fact"...O really? Here's what she posted and you quoted in the thread....

"Identity writes below-

"journey will never meet anyone in person. it's GUARANTEED. he has been employed by sites and didn't even meet them! LOL

cee=mo. i've known this for years.

ghostie bunker = clown.

and i did meet ken in vegas. if you don't believe ken, i don't know what to tell ya. at least i've met ken. i have never been paid and i met ken. journey has been a paid poster for years and never met anyone.

as i have said 10,000 times, the reason i won't meet any posters because i have some people who would hurt me if i did...so it's not worth the risk...plus i prefer the anonymity....

finally, journey, i know why you won't meet anyone. lol. we both know why it is....someone we both know told me. lol"

...so where did she that she knew for a fact?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1794469 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-14-08, 03:30 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #103 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>pioneer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1794469", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1794469 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Jman... I'll be in Baltimore area for a week. Want to meet up?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Journeyman

WHO told her?

She's making accusations that can't possibly be true , I know this because nonbody knows better than me what I look like, got it?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Now we're getting somewhere....

And where is that? Oz?

Guys,

Just ignore the old fucker and he'll leave. Keep replying and he'll keep typing all afternoon and night. He's got nothing else to do but try to get a rise out of the posters here.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1794469 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-14-08, 03:30 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#103 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>pioneer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1794469", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1794469 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Jman... I'll be in Baltimore area for a week. Want to meet up?
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Journeyman

WHO told her?

And where is that? Oz?

Guys,

Just ignore the old fucker and he'll leave. Keep replying and he'll keep typing all afternoon and night. He's got nothing else to do but try to get a rise out of the posters here.

Well, that's fucking brilliant....you delete the part of my post with the answer and then you ask a stupid question...well, considering you're asking the question, I guess the word "stupid" is redundant!

And of course I'll leave if there is nothing to reply to...DUH...only idiots like yourself reply to nothing!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Now we're getting somewhere....and I see why you are so reluctant to answer my questions now....funny thing about words, they have a meaning for a reason, and you have just hung yourself by your own words!

So she said she "knew for a fact"...O really? Here's what she posted and you quoted in the thread....

"Identity writes below-

"journey will never meet anyone in person. it's GUARANTEED. he has been employed by sites and didn't even meet them! LOL

cee=mo. i've known this for years.

ghostie bunker = clown.

and i did meet ken in vegas. if you don't believe ken, i don't know what to tell ya. at least i've met ken. i have never been paid and i met ken. journey has been a paid poster for years and never met anyone.

as i have said 10,000 times, the reason i won't meet any posters because i have some people who would hurt me if i did...so it's not worth the risk...plus i prefer the anonymity....

finally, journey, i know why you won't meet anyone. lol. we both know why it is....someone we both know told me. lol"

...so where did she that she knew for a fact?

Good morning Jman....still waiting for your response?

Journeyman

EOG Master

you're a negative idiot, I have no desire to play 'email tag with you' you're not worth my energy.

seriously go out and do something positive, all the hate you have for people is sad. get some fresh air.

I'm putting you on ignore like so many others have.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

you're a negative idiot, I have no desire to play 'email tag with you' you're not worth my energy.

seriously go out and do something positive, all the hate you have for people is sad. get some fresh air.

I'm putting you on ignore like so many others have.

I admit to being NEGATIVE and even HATING.....LIES!!!!! I caught you red-handed in a lie and now you are running from the truth. I am happy to be ignored by you, just like I would be happy to be ignored by the Devil. But you can run from the truth, even put the truth on ignore, but the truth will NEVER be silenced. You're a fraud, Jman.

To reiterate for the DUH amongst us, Jman posted this...

Quote:
Yes because she said she 'knew for a fact',

....but Identity said exactly what was posted in my previous post and she did NOT say she "knew for a fact". That's called a LIE, Jman

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1794521 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-14-08, 03:55 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #105 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>pioneer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1794521", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1794521 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Jman... I'll be in Baltimore area for a week. Want to meet up?
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by ArchieBunker
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1794469 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-14-08, 03:30 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#103 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>pioneer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1794469", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

WHO told her?

And where is that? Oz?

Guys,

Well, that's fucking brilliant....you delete the part of my post with the answer and then you ask a stupid question...well, considering you're asking the question, I guess the word "stupid" is redundant!

And of course I'll leave if there is nothing to reply to...DUH...only idiots like yourself reply to nothing

Looks like Pioneer's ole lady left the house and he didn't have anyone to argue with.

Hey P,

I guess that puts you in the idiot category, according to your post. Why don't you go over to Circus Circus and looks for chips that have fallen on the floor. You might make a dollar or two and we wouldn't have to put up with your little ass. :hangt

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

archie - ur a negative man.

Identity,
I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new when I add that he's an idiot too! Archie posts this little pearl of wisdom in his last post...

"Hey P,

I guess that puts you in the idiot category, according to your post."

...so please do elucidate for us, Archie, how anything I've posted puts me in the idiot category? This ought to be good...

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1796658 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-15-08, 01:21 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #111 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1796658", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1796658 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Jman... I'll be in Baltimore area for a week. Want to meet up?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>archie - ur a negative man.

Not really. But I can make a case for you being an overweight, reclusive paranoid lesbian but we'll save that for another thread.

Pioneer,

Who were you replying to when you posted in this thread this morning? This should give you another three or four posts. oij213490

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Pioneer,

Who were you replying to when you posted in this thread this morning? This should give you another three or four posts. oij213490

It's "whom", and that would be Jman. And I answered your question in 1 post, so your estimate of 3-4 further establishes your ignorance!

ghostie - i met ken. he will tell you i am far from overweight. but regardless, who cares? you are entitled to your opinion but it is without a basis. my observation that you are an angry little man is evidenced by your posting persona consisting of trolling and bashing people. you must struggle to get up in the morning being so angry...