1* DUKE +8 (Bookmaker) -110

1* W. Virg -3.5 (Bookmaker) -110

2* POW Calf. -3 (Bookmaker) -110

Good Luck

Junk

BuckyBadger

EOG Member
Re: Junkman's season long CFB thread

Junk--I notice that these picks are different than your computer picks thread (more picks and some different ratings in the computer picks thread). I'm fairly new here, or at least don't post very often, and was wondering which set of picks you put more stock in and why

Junk--I notice that these picks are different than your computer picks thread (more picks and some different ratings in the computer picks thread). I'm fairly new here, or at least don't post very often, and was wondering which set of picks you put more stock in and why

The picks are the same I do not play as many games as the computer puts out. These are the games I bet.

Computer picks are just that the computer picks them nothing else is put into them such as weather,injury,revenge,trends. They have been doing very well just to many for my taste12io4j2w90

BuckyBadger

EOG Member

Thanks for the answer. So the computer's top play is WV -3.5 and Yours is Cal--correct?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck Junk...going to be on Cal if the line hits solid 2 at Skybook. Against W. Virg...Duke looks good.

bol luck today. once again, i am sure i will be on a few of your plays today.

11-01-08

YTD:?????????. 25-18-1 + 5.1 UNITS
POW:?????????..5-3
2.5*??????????..1-0
3*???????????. 0-1

1* DUKE +8 (Bookmaker) -110(WON)

1* W. Virg -3.5 (Bookmaker) -110(WON)

2* POW Calf. -3 (Bookmaker) -110(WON)

YTD:?????????. 28-18-1 + 9.1 UNITS

POW:?????????..6-3
2.5*??????????..1-0
3*???????????. 0-1

Sweep 3-012io4j2w90

BuckyBadger

EOG Member

Outstanding effort Junk--thanks much--only question--as helpful as you are to all at this site--wouldn't it be beneficial if you used the rotation numbers--esp on the large card days like Saturday

11-03-08

YTD:………………………. 28-18-1 + 9.1 UNITS
POW:………………………..6-3
2.5*…………………………..1-0
3*……………………………. 0-1

2.5* Penn State -7 (betjam)

Good Luck

Junk

back later in the week with more

Junkman,

Are you going to play any mid wk NCAA games?

Still running them. Had this game circled last week got way better line than I thought would be there.12io4j2w90

Penn State to send word to the world they are for real IMO12io4j2w90

11-03-08

YTD:?????????. 28-18-1 + 9.1 UNITS
POW:?????????..6-3
2.5*??????????..1-0
3*???????????. 0-1

2.5* Penn State -7 (betjam)

Good Luck

Junk

back later in the week with more

Adding 1* Buffalo/under 53 (bet jam) -110

Good Luck

Junk

Love it buddy!!!!!!!! Penn State is pissed off getting bumped, and someone is going to pay for it this weekend.....bet your ass, house and pocket watch on that!:+excited-

Love it buddy!!!!!!!! Penn State is pissed off getting bumped, and someone is going to pay for it this weekend.....bet your ass, house and pocket watch on that!:+excited-

So you like the play Crazy::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

BOL

LOVE IT JUNK SPREAD MIGHT BE AT 11 BY GAME TIME.... NOT GOOD FOR ME BEING A HOMER AND HAVING A LOCAL FOR A BOOKIE I GET TO LOOK FORWARD TO A BUM SPREAD

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MICHIGAN ST, I REMEBER PENN ST BEAT THEM AT PURDUE WITHOUT EVEN TRYING THAT GAME WAS SO TERRIBLE AND NOW THEY HAVE A BACKUP QTR.. MICHIGAN ST AT HOME RANKED 17TH LOOKING TO BUILD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE GET MOMENTUM GOING INTO THE PENN ST GAME...... MICHIGAN ST IN A ROUT HAAA MAYB I SHOULD START MY OWN THREADS

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

Junk,
Why so high on the PSU game? Just wanted to pick ur brain my friend. I have PSU winning by a FG. What gives bro? GL n e ways.

as always... aloha.

Junk,
Why so high on the PSU game? Just wanted to pick ur brain my friend. I have PSU winning by a FG. What gives bro? GL n e ways.

as always... aloha.

One thing is have them winning by 3 td's. Iowa has no Off and a fiar D but they catch Penn State in a bad place. Penn State will be out to send the word that thay are for real here after being jumped by TT in the polls and not even playing last Saturday. IMO Penn State has been under rated all run everyone still has the mind set of Penn State run,run,run but they have the whole package this year.12io4j2w90

Biggie

EOG Enthusiast

Total is bouncing around .......................down to 49 and now back up t0 50.5 ??!!??

this is one game the book's cant help penn state is absolutly going to murder iowa.....
only thing vegas got to look forward to is the sqaures takin PSU n THE OVER.:+textinb3