***EOG online gaming tracker***

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

who is on for tonight? what games are lined up?

I'm playing AJ at 10:30 central time.

5 Star you don't need a match-up. You have your teams.

Quebb I'll play you after I beat AJ so I can take over the TOP spot.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you guys are awful...yall are suppose to say fuck that keep learning about robust resistant lines!!!

I was literally going to say, don't you have a test to study for but you said you have it down you just want to make sure you're positive. In Q I trusted.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Quebb its good to get your mind away from the books for an hour or so... after this game i expect u to get back to the books son!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

nothing worse than studying... 2348ji23e 2348ji23e

although going to the library and studying is a smart move sometimes bc u can meet some hotties :lock:

mofome

Banned

5 vs ditka? you guys still using all-star teams?

since ditka has none we can have ditka be The Niners vs 5 Star and the Seahawks.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Quebb is going to have a lot of games to play when he gets back. That little studying baby.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Team getting ready for the game. Assistant coach giving the team a pep talk. William is busy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hzo9oXiNrXY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hzo9oXiNrXY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Bears and Titans kicking off in one minute!

Has Timely really arrived? Were his other two foes lesser than AJ? Is he truly a rising star? It's all on the line here.