< Wednesday Night NHL: In-Game Thread >

mofome

Banned
Re: < Wednesday Night NHL: In-Game Thread >

fuck me man. fuck this fucking shit. 2-2 tor. nice way to hol da lead at home over a piece of fucking dog shit team. fuck nj

mofome

Banned

nj has been on zero pps so far. lol only took them 4 minutes to blow a 2-0 lead.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Lots of empty seats in NJ - no surprise there. Consistently one of the best teams with arguably the best goalie ever, and they have trouble selling out. Sad.

mofome

Banned

is this even real? nj has zero power plays at home after 30 minutes. now someone tells me they have one of the best goalies ever, but this retarded fuck has given up 3 goals in 10 minutes of the 2nd? you enter the 2nd up 2-0 and 10 minutes later you're down 3-2? fuck hockey this shit sucks my fucking dick.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

3-3 Devils - Langenbrunner scores. Already over in the second period.

mofome

Banned

nj 3-3. i need -1.5 these fucks needed a shut out over re-re tor. i get shut out all the time these days, it would be nice to get one on my side. pucks is stressful.

mofome

Banned

hahahaha fuck this shit. every other second its a tor pp. now tor gets a 5 min pp? give me a fucking break. even strength its 4-1, but these officials make sure tor has plenty of chances with a man adv. fuck that

mofome

Banned

phew thank god. fucking cbs fucked me up....fighting so both teams in the box. said tor 5 min pp at first i was livid.

mofome

Banned

shit now nj gets a pp. come on score you red and black ***gots