what kind of car do you drive?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: what kind of car do you drive?

I will be in the market for a Hyundai Genesis soon.

Those are nice cars. I rode in one. Here you get a 20 year, 200,000 mile warrantee. It is tough to shell out big bucks for a Hyundai though.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Those are nice cars. I rode in one. Here you get a 20 year, 200,000 mile warrantee. It is tough to shell out big bucks for a Hyundai though.

haha @ 20 year warranty ::LMAO::

thats kinda comical

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

2008 Audi A6 :houra.

Parents bought it for me for graduating from college. Although the gift was two years late I can't complain!

Journeyman

EOG Master

haha, that's my favorite ride of all 3....$3,100 , I was thinking you could get one for about 1K when I bought it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

do u need insurance and plates on them?

not in Md you don't ... it's only 49CC but modified, goes about 50 (depending on wind) downhill it's buried at 55MPH lol...I use it for work, like a golf cart type of thing to get around between customers, it's a very nice tool for that reason. 85 MPG too. I was saving 20 bucks a day in gas alone all summer just by using it.

You don't need a helmet either.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

not in Md you don't ... it's only 49CC but modified, goes about 50 (depending on wind) downhill it's buried at 55MPH lol...I use it for work, like a golf cart type of thing to get around between customers, it's a very nice tool for that reason. 85 MPG too. I was saving 20 bucks a day in gas alone all summer just by using it.

You don't need a helmet either.

i will buy it off ya 399.99 and panic will give ya a BJ to go along with the cash.. chop chop

2006 Nissan Maxima, I absoltley love it, was thinking about getting a 350Z at the time but now I look back I'm glad I didn't as I have to drive in 6 inches of snow on a regular basis and having a big engine in a small car with rear wheel drive isn't a good combination unless your drifting.

Not sure if this can be considered....but I drive my wife crazy, or insane, or pissed, or mad..........but ya gotta have one!!!!!

Journeyman

EOG Master

its not like people are tossing our ferreri's and such.. every car has been practical :rolleyes:

Was thinking the same thing....I tend to believe people though...it takes balls to say you drive a scooter, already had Enfuego and JoeyBag of shit cackling! As if I didn't know that would happen.

I get mine through the auto auctions, preferably a demo. Saw it at the Chicagoland Auto Show and was very impressed.

I will be in the market for a Hyundai Genesis soon.

I'm considering the Genesis coupe arriving for 2010. I never thought I 'd want a Hyundai, but after hearing about, reading about, and studying the Genesis platform, it sounds like the car I've been looking for. A very well engineered 300 hp. rwd coupe, on a stiff/sound chassis. The only thing I don't like about it is it's projected curb weight.
The Genesis sedan you mentioned is supposed to give all the big names a run for their money. Motor Trend said Lexus should be "afraid, very afraid."

Tuckman

Uh Poster

that supra is sweet spartacus.. thats my next car..i have had the rx-7 TT and a 300zx TT, never the supra.. if u ever need a car sitter let me know! i travel!

u should have found a better background to take the pic, that is kinda ghetto for such a nice car

Those Supra's are hard to find, especially after the Fast & Furious franchise.
"It has a JZ engine !?!"