I have been booking this guys bets......he is on a 39-4 run........hard to believe.........

maverick

EOG Veteran
He started having me put bets in a few years back.........I noticed the guy was paying every week so I started just booking his action 2+ years ago he usually averages losing 100+ units a year.............

Well my year just started for him Oct 1st and he has gone 39-4 so far this month........feels like someone has come up and blindsided me..........hard to believe someone could hit 91% in 43 selections................

Re: I have been booking this guys bets......he is on a 39-4 run........hard to believe.........

He started having me put bets in a few years back.........I noticed the guy was paying every week so I started just booking his action 2+ years ago he usually averages losing 100+ units a year.............

Well my year just started for him Oct 1st and he has gone 39-4 so far this month........feels like someone has come up and blindsided me..........hard to believe someone could hit 91% in 43 selections................

I have one a 11-1 run right now. But for the others I book for they are hitting at a amazing 23% right now. Just terrible. I look at their sheets when the drop them off and try not to laugh. But because this football season is good doesn't mean next year will be. Take the good with the bad.

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: I have been booking this guys bets......he is on a 39-4 run........hard to believe.........

So whats he got tonight?

Start posting his plays. I will play em and I am the best
"cooler" in the business.
12io4j2w90

You want a 50-50 partner his next 45 bets?

maverick

EOG Veteran

the guy is laying alot of wood. -160, -370

Yep..........his plays this week

Monday
Phillies..........-1.80.................Winner 4.5 inning bs
Titans..........-2.00ML..............Winner
Titans..........over 41...............Winner.....Score 7-6 at HF

Tuesday
Cavs +6.................................Winner.....lose by 5
Marshall+7..............................Winner.....Blowout
Lakers-8.5..............................Winner.....Blowout

Wednesday

Phillies...........-1.60................Winner
Utah ML.........-3.70................Winner

He won the same baseball game laying -1.80 and -1.60 twice:blink:

maverick

EOG Veteran

I usually have a rule when he gets up over $1500 I just put his bets in for the rest of the week cause he tends to start going like 20 units on a game ($2000) and I dont want that much risk on a side I have to take.............( I do this cause when he starts to get down for the week he has a tendecy to lose BIG.........I have seen him be down $1200 going into the weekend and drop $5000 many times

BUT

This week its hard not to take his action cause he has to lose a game pretty soon............hes getting evry concievable break possible.......

Had Tulsa -24 sunday night and they were down 19-14:mad:

Also he has an overseas account he uses and a week ago last Thursday he has $5000 left in his account after having over $13,000 earlier in the week His first bet BYU+3 over TCU for $3000
Boston Red Sox Game 5 vs Tampa Bay for $2000...............Maxed out his account

TCU drills BYU...............Loser
Sox down 7-0.................Miracle win...........to keep something in his account

Now his account has $25,600...........UNREAL.......glad I am not booking everything

maverick

EOG Veteran

Thats why I got sick of putting his bets in for him.........I was tired of paying the local every friggin week when I was doing all the work........especially finding him such a lousy bettor with lots of funds.....

I felt like I found the guy a goldmine and didnt get a cent in the deal........even asked the local if he would give me a break on juice and he wouldnt

It gets hard for me at time to book all his action cause it really can add up at $500 a game........

ballwonder

EOG Master

How about posting some of his plays if you get the chance?

Thats why I got sick of putting his bets in for him.........I was tired of paying the local every friggin week when I was doing all the work........especially finding him such a lousy bettor with lots of funds.....

I felt like I found the guy a goldmine and didnt get a cent in the deal........even asked the local if he would give me a break on juice and he wouldnt

It gets hard for me at time to book all his action cause it really can add up at $500 a game........

The worst thing you can be doing in this situation is being the middle man. The local is not throwing you a bone and your on the hook for some maniac's action. Run like hell from that situation.

Keep holding all his action. Your money will come back to you. This ends with him owing someone A LOT of money.

Also, your local is a prick. If you get ahead on this guy, pawn him off on the local and get out of the middle. This is a crash and burn waiting to happen. Let the prick local chase this guy around in the end.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I think I had a 4-41 streak once, or close to it.

I've never been close to a 41-4. That is unbelievable....

munson15

I want winners...

Start posting his plays. I will play em and I am the best
"cooler" in the business.
12io4j2w90
:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

munson15

I want winners...

The worst thing you can be doing in this situation is being the middle man. The local is not throwing you a bone and your on the hook for some maniac's action. Run like hell from that situation.

Keep holding all his action. Your money will come back to you. This ends with him owing someone A LOT of money.

Also, your local is a prick. If you get ahead on this guy, pawn him off on the local and get out of the middle. This is a crash and burn waiting to happen. Let the prick local chase this guy around in the end.
I agree with this, unless you know the guy is a bottomless pit. He will lose, and lose big, you just have to be there when it happens.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

So, you either hold it or call it off? Do you ever just hold half? I gotta ask - do you ever follow him and call it all off and bet some for yourself? It seems strange the guy has not asked for some cash. 25K and he is just chillin? Must have a big settle? He may not be as square as you think. Anybody with that kinda cash cannot be stupid. I don't know, gambling that he will cool off makes sense but that doesn't mean he will lose. Somebody that hot is doing something right and must be going through you for a very good reason for him. On top of that is there any chance the guy you turn them into will "run" you and you will burn up an out?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

hold all the action. try to figure out his tendencies and shade 1/2 point at times...honor the line you give him of course if he goes the other way. Every wager he makes you are getting much the best of like +110 on an even situation... pay no attention to what he has been winning or how mnay out of how many... its a new day and your holding positive expectation wagers at high vig in your favor...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

PAY THE NOOB already ::LMAO::.

munson15

I want winners...

hold all the action. try to figure out his tendencies and shade 1/2 point at times...honor the line you give him of course if he goes the other way. Every wager he makes you are getting much the best of like +110 on an even situation... pay no attention to what he has been winning or how mnay out of how many... its a new day and your holding positive expectation wagers at high vig in your favor...
More good advice here.:cheers

I would kill to have a run like that

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

also be sure of this............if this guy is also using off shore outlets or on line outlets he is getting sharp numbers...are your numbers sharp or do you give them numbers at 9am and let him wager anytime off those numbers??? are you staying as sharp as him?

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

This is kinda interesting. You are basically gambling one on one against just this one guy. He has been a weak player in the past. The big chalk moneylines doesn't smell like square action if he is throwing around 3700 for a 1000 type of stuff. The last two weekends have been a butcher shop in the NFL. Even harder.

I guess bookmaker mentality says book it but they have other bets to help promote their odds and get even better odds than you end up with. Maybe, the possibility exists that someone somewhere is helping him? The guy has coin - he has to have smart friends??? The money he is winning is major.

I am on the player side of the fence. So, I never like to hold a friends bet because I don't want to hope that they lose. I would scalp it in a heartbeat if I could but not hold it in million years. This player goes 39-4 and everybody says fade him - fade him . I don't get it - what's it take to admit he is playing good? 85-10, 192-30 maybe? Why not get a thermometer out and follow him a little bit when he is hot. If you want to gamble why not ride along on this hot guy???? That may be the only benefit of handling the guys action - is you get to see it???

post his plays. it will be a great fade soon unless he has found a good tout.

::LMAO::

maverick

EOG Veteran

So, you either hold it or call it off? Do you ever just hold half? I gotta ask - do you ever follow him and call it all off and bet some for yourself? It seems strange the guy has not asked for some cash. 25K and he is just chillin? Must have a big settle? He may not be as square as you think. Anybody with that kinda cash cannot be stupid. I don't know, gambling that he will cool off makes sense but that doesn't mean he will lose. Somebody that hot is doing something right and must be going through you for a very good reason for him. On top of that is there any chance the guy you turn them into will "run" you and you will burn up an out?

He requested a 4000 payout this week..........just yesterday......

maverick

EOG Veteran

I posted in the orginional post he has lost over 100 units the past 2 years so he is far from a great capper..........he usually follows services(northcoast,Big AL, Gavazzi etc) and we all know how they do over the long run.............SO WHY WITH SUCH A CONSISTANT LOSING RECORD WOULD I EVER CONSIDER FOLLOWING HIS SAME PLAYS.........IF FACT OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST 2 YEARS I HAVE PLAYED OPPOSITE OF HIM AND DID WELL ......BUT, BUT, BUT HE HAS SOMETIMES HAD A RUN LIKE THIS AND IT GETS PRICEY FOR ME WHEN HE IS WINNING FROM ME AND I AM LOSING FROM MY BOOK BUT OVER 2 PLUS YEARS I AM WAY AHEAD............

ONE OF THE REASONS THE GUY USES ME IS THAT ITS WITH A LOCAL AND ITS NICE NOT TO BE SENDING AND RECIEVING $$$$ ALL THE TIME..........HE COULD GET SET UP WITH HIM BUT HE DOESNT KNOW WHO THIS LOCAL IS AND I HAVE NOT REALLY FELT THE NEED TO TELL HIM........IF WE ARE REALLY PLAYING THE OPPOSITE SIDES ON A GAME THEN I MIGHT AS WELL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NO JUICE BET........

Tonight he passed cause he called to late ..........he would have lost with South Florida..........(Northcoast selection)

munson15

I want winners...

I disagree. The guy has an overseas account. He will notice it right away.
Sorry, I was referring mainly to the fact that he's playing the guy at +110.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Well, Maverick, we both agree that the player does have the ability to win - he could do it if the picks he buys are good. So, He is not your garden variety Joe Six Pack. Everything comes back to defining value. With bookmaking I guess it becomes a disease to lay off. I don't see where he got value on the plays you quoted. But, speaking as a player - he is winning - most likely he will play harder - put you more at risk? He is up and doesn't that make him more dangerous than before - volume wise, etc.? That's all I am saying is maybe try to reduce your risk a little until he cools off. You are essentially gambling - even though you have good numbers - we both agree on that, right? It just doesn't make me feel much better when I lose a bet I thought I had a 60% shot at. I still lost.

I wonder how many locals profile their players to the point where they know volume, pick%, hold, etc. on a per player basis? Offshore, I think that data comes pretty easy. But, kudos, on being right on top of it and not going with the ostrich with the head in the sand blind faith in the system tactic.

12io4j2w90

maverick

EOG Veteran

Heres what he took today so far..........

WVU-3.5 10 units
Wisc +5.5 5 units
Indiana ov 60 5 units

LLXC

EOG Veteran

Heres what he took today so far..........

WVU-3.5 10 units
Wisc +5.5 5 units
Indiana ov 60 5 units

I think that's another 3-0 2348ji23e

maverick

EOG Veteran

I think that's another 3-0 2348ji23e

Yeah heres how he finished off saturday......

Texas A&M..........W
Arkansas.............W
Geo Tech.............L
Wake Forest.........L
Florida-7..............W
Florida ML............W
Oregon................L
Louisville..............L
NM State.............L
LSU....................L
UTEP..................L
Texas Tech.........W
Utah ML..............W

AND SUNDAY

TB.....................L
Buffalo...............L
Green Bay...........W
Jacksonville.........L
Minnesota.ML......W
Denver -3 <150>..L
Denver ML <285>..L
Phil....................W
NYG...................W
Indy-6.5 <120>....L

so after starting the week 15-0 after going 13-3 last week he finished 10-19 on his last 2 days........BACK TO SOMEWHAT NORMAL.......

I THINK I WILL START POSTING HIS PLAYS BECAUSE I REALLY THINK HE IS DUE TO GO ON A LONG LOSING STREAK

NOW WAY HE COULD CONTINUE DOING AS WELL AS HE WAS........

LLXC

EOG Veteran

Yes, playing so many games will eventually bite him.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

If in some way you can feel the streak coming along then hedge him for awhile in an offshore book and ride it out.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

OOH, he paid -150 to buy Denver down to -3 and then laid -285 on the money line??? Wow - the moneyline figures are somewhat misleading to the whole scenario. The Denver moneyline has the weight of -2.85 units. So, he did even worse than you say from a won-loss record.

I guess you know the player much better than we do. Apparently, he picks and chooses what to play from his tout services that he uses. If he didn't use the tout service apparently he would be getting killed or not playing at all? But, this is a good example of somebody who even with good advice on the picks - is playing games where the horse is out of the barn and paying a ridiculous price. He must dawdle around and wait too long to play the picks from his touts. And then he has no grip whatsoever on where the lines started and where they are now. It sounds like you could tell him the Redskins are up to -4 for tonight and he would still play it.

So, I see your point, eventually he is going to get killed. Remember, man is the only animal that can be skinned more than once! So, takes care of him - help him play a 4 team teaser tonight on the Steelers/ Skins. Haha!

91023i2ndw;l

munson15

I want winners...

The worm is beginning to turn.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Mav u gonna start posting his plays?

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Let's talk about this subject from a different perspective. Let's say you book bets or write tickets for a local - that type of thing. When and if do you follow a player? What do you need to see? Let's say in the scenario - you know a player that wins- always on the hot side - but never pays a whorehouse price. Has won for 2 years +. I realize this animal is not around very often because he most likely has been run by this time. But, would it be worth it to keep him around and folow him or is that totally against the bookmaker mentality? Apoligize in advance for thinking like a player!

maverick

EOG Veteran

OOH, he paid -150 to buy Denver down to -3 and then laid -285 on the money line??? Wow - the moneyline figures are somewhat misleading to the whole scenario. The Denver moneyline has the weight of -2.85 units. So, he did even worse than you say from a won-loss record.

I guess you know the player much better than we do. Apparently, he picks and chooses what to play from his tout services that he uses. If he didn't use the tout service apparently he would be getting killed or not playing at all? But, this is a good example of somebody who even with good advice on the picks - is playing games where the horse is out of the barn and paying a ridiculous price. He must dawdle around and wait too long to play the picks from his touts. And then he has no grip whatsoever on where the lines started and where they are now. It sounds like you could tell him the Redskins are up to -4 for tonight and he would still play it.

So, I see your point, eventually he is going to get killed. Remember, man is the only animal that can be skinned more than once! So, takes care of him - help him play a 4 team teaser tonight on the Steelers/ Skins. Haha!

91023i2ndw;l

Yeah..........believe me he knows what the lines should be give or take 1/2 here (remember he gets these plays from services so they give him the line) and there but he has absolutely no concept on laying prices.......I cant remember him ever taking a dog on the ML.......ever...........

He even lucked out because occasionaly he will take 3 team 10 point teasers in the pro and he would have gotten beat bad yesterday........and he took a ML play with TB and got lucky as hell to win that.......he would still be playing if he didnt have services but again he always plays the majority of favs........a bookies delight

I will post his plays tonight if he calls early enough......