What happened to Kimbo

Boston

EOG Dedicated
Do you think we will see big kimbo again or do you think he's in the wind with the money he got for that flop. I can't be the only one that thought he was entertaining to say the least. Although I don't think he'll be able to get sanctioned after the most obvious fix many people have ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOpXdexXprQ

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: What happened to Kimbo

He has to much pride to take a flop, he got it handed to him by someone 1/4 his size but 10 times his heart.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Flop? Did you watch the fight? Did you see his eye? he's a brawler, not an MMA fighter. he just got tagged.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I am sorry but an off balance jab by that man couldn't put down an 70 lb starving middle school girl. As for the eye I've got worse slap boxing for fun with buddies. Never mind the fact that whistle blowing snitch admitted he was payed to stand up and throw. People are misunderstanding the reason for that. It wasn't so kimbo would win it was so he could take a legit flop. I'm sure the odds were around +1000 for kimbo to get knocked out in the 1st. Put a million on that and anyone will swallow their pride

rayray

EOG Dedicated

no fix. nothing to gain from a fix. we went over this last month i think. just a lucky right that got him to the ground and then the ref did a shitty job with a shitty stop. the guy got hit with weak punches in the shoulder and shit more than the head. should have never been stopped. its no wonder that group is out of business. kimbo will fight again. its not like the guy is a total pussy.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I am sorry but an off balance jab by that man couldn't put down an 70 lb starving middle school girl. As for the eye I've got worse slap boxing for fun with buddies. Never mind the fact that whistle blowing snitch admitted he was payed to stand up and throw. People are misunderstanding the reason for that. It wasn't so kimbo would win it was so he could take a legit flop. I'm sure the odds were around +1000 for kimbo to get knocked out in the 1st. Put a million on that and anyone will swallow their pride

First of all, no those weren't the odds.
Second, Kimbo getting knocked out was the worst case scenario for their company.
Third, the jab just stunned him. He wasn't knocked cold. It was the 10-15 punches right in the face afterwards that stopped the fight.

Heim

EOG Master

My money is on Kimbo to last longer than winkyduck next time around..

Was that 14 secs for my OC friend?

:)

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I didn't even know it was debatable whether or not the fight was fixed. THE FIGHT WAS FIXED Elitexc was going under anyway they just cashed out in the end can't blame them. After all kimbo worked for ox ideas and the bang bros crew and I'm sure he took kristopher hinson business ethics class. I was just asking if you think he will be fighting again and with what company

Kimbo will fight next for DREAM out of Japan. Their society has a thing with larger than life men in fighting sports. Hell for that matter sports entertainment as well as several washed up wrestlers end up there as well.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

they love sapp over there he is a monstrous man. I would pay to see a sapp kimbo fight

First of all, no those weren't the odds.
Second, Kimbo getting knocked out was the worst case scenario for their company.
Third, the jab just stunned him. He wasn't knocked cold. It was the 10-15 punches right in the face afterwards that stopped the fight.

You're right on all accounts except the bold text. It did a lot more than stun him. It didn't KO him, but it did indeed knock him on his ass. For whatever reason, that jab hurt him and shook him up pretty bad. He was so out of it, he tried to take down the ref, and that was the result of the initial jab, not the flurry of strikes following it. The reason it was stopped was because he wasn't defending himself after that off balance jab.