If We Were Playing Family Feud, What Would Be The Top Answers To "Who Is Helping Obama Financially With His Campaign Ads?"

Re: If We Were Playing Family Feud, What Would Be The Top Answers To "Who Is Helping Obama Financially With His Campaign Ads?"

Shrink

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: If We Were Playing Family Feud, What Would Be The Top Answers To "Who Is Helping Obama Financially With His Campaign Ads?"

A lot of reverends?

Wright
Sharpton
Jackson

NCAAP.

Palestinians

Muslims.

I think his string pullers are paying for it all.'

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

who is this guy?

Big campaign donors typically come with deep pockets and influence. But in Illinois this election cycle, no one not running for office himself has given more to the nation's federal campaigns than Shi Sheng Hao of Roselle, a virtual unknown in business and political circles.

Before September 2007, Hao's name had never appeared in the 15-year-old federal database of campaign contributors. Since then, however, his donations have topped $120,000 — including $70,100 on a single June day to Republican presidential candidate John McCain.

Over the same time frame, a network of Hao relatives has kicked in more. The take from this group over the last 13 months exceeds $269,000, a small amount to Democrats but most of it to McCain and the Republican National Committee, records show.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

A lot of reverends?

Wright
Sharpton
Jackson

NCAAP.

Palestinians

Muslims.

I think his string pullers are paying for it all.'

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

Ha......Muslims is definitely a possibility of being 1 of the top answers.

Still not who I have in mind and I guarantee this celebrity is helping him big time.........

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

warren buffet

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

HARPO backwards??????????????????

Hache Man

HARPO backwards??????????????????

Bingo!

There probably isn't anyone who wants him to become president more than her, and I bet ya she's helping out!

George Soros

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

ACORN:+clueless

O shit nevermind that works the other way....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Oh, no doubt Oprah has done all she can to get him elected...there was a time back before he beat out Hillary, that i thought he really might choose Oprah as a running mate.....this would be the only "arena" she hadnt conquered yet, already being an academy award nominated actress, director, talk show host, televesion creator/producer, writer, etc......this would have been someting else she could claim..

Hache Man

Oh, no doubt Oprah has done all she can to get him elected...there was a time back before he beat out Hillary, that i thought he really might choose Oprah as a running mate.....this would be the only "arena" she hadnt conquered yet, already being an academy award nominated actress, director, talk show host, televesion creator/producer, writer, etc......this would have been someting else she could claim..

I would bet a chunk that she has donated, or at least offered, whatever they wanted or needed to help in his quest to get elected....

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

and the problem is what?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Oprah is great............how can anyone have a problem with her? In fact, she would make a great President.

Oprah is great............how can anyone have a problem with her? In fact, she would make a great President.

Oprah had property by me until recently. She is one of the biggest bitches when dealing with the public. She's got nothing on Scottie "no-tippin" Pippen.

Actually she would make a great Republican. How many in the 'Hood read Oprah's magazine? It is geared to suburban women.

Doprah-that is one dopey woman

roach23

Banned

i saw something on the news about Oprah possibly being appointed as ambassador to Britian by Obama if he wins.

Oprah and Hollyweird

A cross-section of Americans; from young to old; black to white; and rich to poor. You know, the salt-of-earth; good-citizen and God-fearin folk who live, love, work and play in the heartland of America. . .:cheers

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

France......bank it. They want nothing more than to see us crumble.