***EOG online gaming tracker***

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

I had to bring an all-out blitz to protect against the QB sneak since that's the only hope to stop it. So really you going for two forced me to allow you to pass.

That was how a 5 year old plays the game.

4th and 19?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!

yea i didnt care to get a net punt of 20 yards... i know how u play defense when its 3rd or 4th and long... there was a soft spot and i made a perfect throw... maybe try playing better d next time? Or we can make some rules. But to be bitching at me is bullshit. it was a hard fought game. let me guess did i somehow cheat when i intercepted the ball at the end of the game too? :rolleyes:

4 mins left and you didn't think you'd get the ball back? You had three time outs and that's a quarter of the game. Are you saying we only get 4 possessions in the game?

I'm sorry bro but you bitched about playing like that and then you did it.

4th and 4 is not 4th and 19. We agreed on that. I wanted to use YOUNG.

Timely, I agree what he did was wrong. But if you want to use Young do it on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down. If you went for it on 4th from your own side you were in the wrong also. Not as much as him but you did have one mistake. Lets just agree from here on out we will follow the rules.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Rules sound good to me

Yeah a little late for that since I had a win stolen from me because we didn't have rules. Oh well. Just thought it was queer of 5 star to bitch about it and then do it.

GL guys, but I am not playing him twice I call that.

Let's get this back on the right track. :pop:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Okay guys... we are all grown men here. Lets not ruin a good thing because of one game.

... From now on lets all agree you MUST punt from your own side of the field unless its the 4th quarter or 2nd half down by more than one possession. When you cross the 50 it's fair game.

Can we all agree to this?

if its 4th and 1 outside of your own 30 i think you should be able to go for it also... but just my opinion

Okay guys... we are all grown men here. Lets not ruin a good thing because of one game.

... From now on lets all agree you MUST punt from your own side of the field unless its the 4th quarter or 2nd half down by more than one possession. When you cross the 50 it's fair game.

Can we all agree to this?

Bump.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

yea i didnt care to get a net punt of 20 yards... i know how u play defense when its 3rd or 4th and long... there was a soft spot and i made a perfect throw... maybe try playing better d next time? Or we can make some rules. But to be bitching at me is bullshit. it was a hard fought game. let me guess did i somehow cheat when i intercepted the ball at the end of the game too? :rolleyes:

No but you asked to play real football and then did the exact opposite. I didn't even have proper defense in for the first 2 pt conversion because you said we were playing real football.

You got lucky, simple as that. Just wish we had the rules implemented so I could have my win and you could have the loss you deserve. :finger004

It's OK though, because I'm going 4-0 THE REST OF THE WAY BABY!:+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

Holy cow this thread is priceless!!!!

::LMAO::

I can see 5 Star going for it on 4th from ANYWHERE too. :houra

5 star bomb

EOG Master

No but you asked to play real football and then did the exact opposite. I didn't even have proper defense in for the first 2 pt conversion because you said we were playing real football.

You got lucky, simple as that. Just wish we had the rules implemented so I could have my win and you could have the loss you deserve. :finger004

It's OK though, because I'm going 4-0 THE REST OF THE WAY BABY!:+textinb3

whatever man i still would have won but ok.... on a side note what the hell happened to you? You all of a sudden got pretty damn good? Is it the players?

if its 4th and 1 outside of your own 30 i think you should be able to go for it also... but just my opinion

Would an NFL coach go for it in a close game from his own side of the field on 4th and 1? I don't think so. I disagree. But this is a democracy not a dictatorship. So whatever the league votes I'll go by.

mofome

Banned

Holy cow this thread is priceless!!!!

I can see 5 Star going for it on 4th from ANYWHERE too.

this thread has the 2nd most replies of any thread in eog history and its only a couple days in the works.

::LMAO::

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Never mind you play everyone 5 times. Let's do this 5 star. Let's run it back.

Let's play some real football this time.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Would an NFL coach go for it in a close game from his own side of the field on 4th and 1? I don't think so. I disagree. But this is a democracy not a dictatorship. So whatever the league votes I'll go by.

ive seen it done many times... fuck didnt Dungy and the Colts go for 4th and 1 at like their 45 just last night>?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I agree with this because you automatically get 4th and 1's with QB sneaks. It's unfair and shouldn't be used to exploit people.

5 Star. I got players I like to play with. Simple as that.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

fuck yes the rules are in play... im sorry guys i wasnt trying to cheat or anything. its just no rules were established and i was playing the game and having fun... no reason to fucking attack me

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If a decision is questionable. Post in the thread and see what people think and then do it. Just take the Delay of game and the guy will go offsides to even it out.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You live by 4th and 20, you die by it, eventually that kind of play will cost you more than it will help you, even in Madden.

4th and 2 is an automatic punt on your own side of the field. 4th and 1 past your own 40 is fair game. Sound good every one?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

It's all good 5. Just pissed at first because a victory was snatched from my fingers.

Now that I know there are a lot of games to be played it's not as bad.