incredible racehorse comeback!

Apple

Banned
Re: incredible racehorse comeback!

First off thanks for the link..

Horse looked dead turning into the stretch.. Still looked dead at the 1/8th pole.

I had $40 WP on the 4 that race.. A louis rouiselle trained silver charm baby.. I thought I was home, I dueled with the chalk and finally put him away and then this happens... lol.. I still won a little but what a sick beat..

the 3 was trained by joe woodard, i will never forget that. I know for a fact woodard is shit as a trainer, i have a buddy who has claimed 3 horses off of him, each time the horse ended up running and winning for twice the claim price..

this race was set up for a late runner, but it felt like a cheat to me.

this baby is sired by yonaguska, actually thought about using him under the 4 in the exotics, but decided on the win/place instead. i will never forget this. BTW, this is all on memory, i didnt even need to watch the race.. i knew exactly what clip you were referring to.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

I agree looks like a cheat.

Wouldnt be surprised if a buzzer was used. Check out the video at 2:31 mark and horse makes unusual move.

joe woodard probably needed the $. my guy told me they claim from woodard because one of his buddies worked for him at one time, and woodard rarely even worked.

you guys know in the racing business, demanding hours are a must, and if the lead trainer isnt even showing up, then its bound to fail.

he has one rich guy, billy hays, who buys all of these nice a pricey horses, and they all inevitably only win when they drop them way below their market value..

that makes this all the more suspicious to a regular like me who knows who is who.

if you saw the race on paper though, you would realize the horses for the most part in there were shit. my 4 and the dueled thru quick fractions and the overall winning time wasnt all that impressive .. :12 and change..

however, i wouldnt put anything past a down on his luck trainer who is suspect to begin with .. it cost me $240.00 regardless.

Apple

Banned

I'm going to add this horse to my virtual stable and follow him.. Will update his status in this thread.

Apple

Banned

Mr.Sanderson says the field was shit.. So maybe a complete throwout next time out.

Mr.Sanderson says the field was shit.. So maybe a complete throwout next time out.

my bet on rouiselle's pig was just because i know how good louie is.. the horse's first race was a hogout. he jumped up a mile himself, and shouldve won.

as long as woodard has the horse, i would never play it. i told the guy next to me after the race woodard would never see the horse again.. that kind of run makes the big $ boys dicks get hard. i betcha they got a decent offer for that pig. Yonaguska has turned out to be a pretty solid sprint sire.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

This horse looked levels better than the competition. She moved like a pure 'runner'. You can't 'make that up' as you go along. This horse is very good, we'll find out how good soon enough.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Remind me when she races again, i dont follow Haw, so she can sneak under my radar.

This horse looked levels better than the competition. She moved like a pure 'runner'. You can't 'make that up' as you go along. This horse is very good, we'll find out how good soon enough.

agreed.. that's all the more impressive with a poor trainer.. BTW most yonaguska's are speed oriented, which is all the more suprising and impressive the horse closed.

like i said, wouldnt be suprised is one of the big boys make an offer. but, with joe woodard as her trainer, no thanks.. he will find a way to fuck her up.

She will most likely be running at CD towards the end of the meet if Woodard still has her. Knowing him, they will probably overestimate her ability.

GYNO: Im in the CD handicapping contest tomorrow, I posted some of my picks on Chris Longshot's thread

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

agreed.. that's all the more impressive with a poor trainer.. BTW most yonaguska's are speed oriented, which is all the more suprising and impressive the horse closed.

like i said, wouldnt be suprised is one of the big boys make an offer. but, with joe woodard as her trainer, no thanks.. he will find a way to fuck her up.

What she a maiden claimer or was that a maiden allowance?

Also, wasn't Yonaguska a DWL trained runner?

What she a maiden claimer or was that a maiden allowance?

Also, wasn't Yonaguska a DWL trained runner?

MSW
8th Race

Next Post 5:27 Off: 4:58 | 6 Furlongs | 3 Year Olds And Up | Maiden Special Weight | Purse: $27,144
<TABLE class=tjctable summary=Results><TBODY><TR><TH scope=col>#</TH><TH scope=col>Horse</TH><TH scope=col>Jockey</TH><TH scope=col>Weight</TH><TH scope=col>Win</TH><TH scope=col>Place</TH><TH scope=col>Show</TH></TR><TR class=""><TD>3</TD><TD>Donnaguska</TD><TD>Ocampo I</TD><TD>121</TD><TD>37.80</TD><TD>15.00</TD><TD>7.80</TD></TR><TR class=altrow><TD>4</TD><TD>Super Indeed</TD><TD>Perez E E</TD><TD>121</TD><TD></TD><TD>5.60</TD><TD>3.40</TD></TR><TR class=""><TD>5</TD><TD>Vicky's Bar</TD><TD>Thornton T</TD><TD>124</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.60</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Times in 5ths: :22<SUP>1</SUP> :46<SUP>2</SUP> :59<SUP>1</SUP> <SUP></SUP> 1:12<SUP>2</SUP>
Times in 100ths: :22.25 :46.45 :59.26 1:12.51
Also ran: Bella Bliss, Pumpkin Bluff, Haley's Pride, Michalina, Moonlit Road and Seattle Amy
Winning Trainer: Woodard Joe - Owner: Hays Billy
$2 Exacta (3-4) Paid $214.00
$2 Trifecta (3-4-5) Paid $1,117.00
$1 Superfecta (3-4-5-2) Paid $2,020.90
$2 Pick 3 (2-7-3) 3 Correct Paid $3,168.40 Pick 3 Pool $5,493

Yes, Yonaguska Lukas..

1) I'm still ticked, that horse cost me a huge bundle.
2) She's racing tomorrow at Hawthorne in the 3rd, post at 2:30 cst :pop:

ballwonder

EOG Master

FK, I never watch horse racing. That was a great race thanks for the link. I had to rewatch it again because I was so focused on the first two horses I never scene the other horse coming flying from the back.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

She ran like shit today..

she couldnt grab the track. i think it started raining 20 mins before her race and it was really slick. she made a nice move and went even after that. she might be a good bet back, too many people were on board...now, they'll forget about her for next time.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

she was 12-1 morning line what did she go off at?? thanks.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

she couldnt grab the track. i think it started raining 20 mins before her race and it was really slick. she made a nice move and went even after that. she might be a good bet back, too many people were on board...now, they'll forget about her for next time.

FWIW,
Donnaguska finished 5th and it says in the Daily Racing Form chart was "vanned off" after the race:

http://www.drf.com/drfPDFChartRacesIndexAction.do?TRK=HAW&CTY=USA&DATE=20081106&RN=3

She wouldn't be a good bet back off this race,and it might be awhile til she returns to the races now anyway,depending on what's found wrong with her.

Apple

Banned

Probably shouldn't of been brought back so fast.. Stupid fucking trainer.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

you would think that the connections were offered some money for this horse. SOMEONE had to call and say "put a price on her".

Maybe they didn't need the money and that's why they didn't sell?

So, if they didn't need the money, why bring her back so quick? Maybe they needed the money?

I'm all confused.