Frog's NBA regular season thread...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
It's that time again. Guess I was due to have my first losing season posting out of the last 10. I would cry over that spilled milk but what good would that do. Most important is to come into this season studied and well prepared. Had a nice 70% preseason, and feel good about many of my team reads. Watched as much NBA as I could with limited selection of preseason games. Pretty much will roll with what I always have. Will try to use w/a lines and list source where I found line when I posted. I am focused. My mind is right and I hope to make up for last season fiasco.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5 :dunk

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Frog's NBA regular season thread...

Best of luck this season Frog.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

wish you nothing but the best, have a great year91023i2ndw;l

G/L Froggy. Hopefully the mods will keep this thread "clean".

Hope you crush em!

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Froggie - can't wait to check out your picks... GL this season. Hopefully you will post as often as possible :)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Sometimes I have a screaming value play right out of the gate, like Da Bulls getting +8 from the Heat two years ago. That dropped all the way to 4 and won by 30 or so. This season the opening night numbers look very solid. They are all right where mine are. I see one maybe play but won't miss anything waiting for game day to look for a better selection of numbers. Thank you guys for all the kind wishes...

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Frog - no play on Tuesday then? GL Need to dish out some mad props to ya...

Frog, you promise to quit posting, if your insight will lead to the same desaster like last year? :+clueless best of luck though

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog, you promise to quit posting, if your insight will lead to the same desaster like last year? :+clueless best of luck though

I tanked last year, no doubt. I think it was more of a disaster than a desaster, but I get what you are saying. My insights sucked, I sucked. Had not done that the previous 9 seasons, but I did last season. I am constantly reminded about that, and no one ever says geez you are great long term, in this what have you done for me lately business. My advice to you if if you have a problem with me, don't post in or read this thread. Fair enough?

Best Wishes...oF oij213490

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Just want to know in advance? Will there be three different regular season threads this year again? Or only if you are getting your ass kicked? Thanks and good luck.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Oh also will you update your record when you lose this year or just when you win? Thanks and good luck.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Cleveland + 6 1/2 (2 units) +2.40 ML (.5 units) W/A

Going with only team that matched up well with Boston. Not stepping out but taking points in a low total game where I think the dog has improved offseason, where Celtics have not. Cavs dumping Gooden and Hughes a big help. Getting Mo Will even better. Now they have some decent depth there also. More time to integrate new guys, a preseason and training camp vs. midseason changes and holdout issues last year. Everyone is healthy on the same page ready to roll. Losing Posey could be large, as he was the X factor many games. No one to replace him on the roster. Really think Celtics raise the banner, get the rings and flatten out. The big three got thier rings, over the hump, just do not see the same magic or hunger this year. Smallish play early, but a play just the same.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Going to have a plays only thread in the new tracker forum also. I hope I did it right. Just going to have it here and there. I hope to remember to double post. Tomorrow's games already up, a lot of openers. I should dig up an early bird special.

Best Wishes...oF :cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

Frog good luck tonight. Thread is correct in the tracking forum as well, good luck.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Going to hang tight with always leading Cavs up by 7. Like what I see so far, except Mo Williams playing Bucks matador defense on ball. Lebron had a real sweet lob/jam, he max elevated and extended. Cavs fairly deep now, actually built lead with Lebron on bench, because Garnett and Pierce were also. Also watching Bucks/Bulls, have to go.

Bes tWishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

2H Milwaukee +3 -.05 (1 unit) W/A

Don't like huge ft disparity, do not think it will continue. Trust Skiles a lot more on 2H adjusts than Vinny. Also, Bucks already outexecuting and outplaying, just losing it at the line. RJ key add to Bucks looks pretty good. Bulls interior defense sad.

Last edited:

JoeContrarian

EOG Enthusiast

couldn't wait to get that game over with, what an ugly cover by the Cavs. 20+ turnovers...

208, 208.5 is what I see, I'll pass it, hate betting Knicks games, can't get the line.

I'm on the overs for this game as well Frog. Got it at 208.5 though.... New York will jack up shots and run run run, play no defense and I can't see Miami playing much of a half court offense with their new look. This should get to 218

Goodluck the rest of the way....