MY VERY STRONGEST NFL PLAY THIS YEAR GOES TONIGHT....

Re: MY VERY STRONGEST NFL PLAY THIS YEAR GOES TONIGHT....

I could show you 4 more dimes Mofme from Saturday, being his nephew does have a few perks....

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Your info is the GREATEST on the internet and I will follow you until the man gives me a dirt knap....My law enforcement buddies LOVE playing with Da Glue this weekend, your influence on those boys shines thru...I LOVE ALL OF YOU.......Tony, shrink, Scarlett, glue and those punk azz dogs at your crib......

Go San Deigo

hitdogg

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Guys,

I am not that powerful to influence an NFL Sunday Night line....:finger004

It's really not worth the abuse some of you dish out...

Consider this play the last one for some time...:devil:

Those of you who know me can attest that I am on the Chargers for a large bet, period...:cheers

Best of Luck to Charger followers,

THE SJRINK

one contrasting point of view in this thread......cmon ken your skin is thicker than that. don't let one asshole comment BUG you.

Gl on your play.

As Hitdog stated your info is aces and greatly appreciated.

The Prophet

EOG Dedicated

New England has a coaching mismatch in this game.

1 team is slowly becoming a losing team and the other is a QB away from being almost unbeatable. Solid on both sides of the ball.

New England has the better defense.

San Diego is at home.

Should they really be 6 point favorites?

Pats win outright 12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

So far, so good, and I sincerely hope that my comment was not misconstrued. I have long advocated positive reactions to obvious good info from top sources (and Shrink certainly qualifies as that), and I broke my own rule by questioning the pick. Anytime we have Shrink posting a play, the EOG community as a whole is better for it.:cheers

So far, so good, and I sincerely hope that my comment was not misconstrued. I have long advocated positive reactions to obvious good info from top sources (and Shrink certainly qualifies as that), and I broke my own rule by questioning the pick. Anytime we have Shrink posting a play, the EOG community as a whole is better for it.:cheers
You're one classy PA guy, Munson 91023i2ndw;l

I know it's out west.:smokesmal
It's about 40 miles outside of Pittsburgh. I was born there, some years ago, nevermind how long exactly. My 91-year-old rabid steeler fan grandmother still lives there :houra

munson15

I want winners...

There's a company we used to buy from out there, maybe there was a Servistar distribution plant in Butler?

munson15

I want winners...

Meantime, Shrink went 3-1 today, with CLE on deck for tomorrow night.91023i2ndw;l

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Congrats on winning - but it still doesn't take away from the fact this was a BAD PLAY

asking people to lay 6/6' when it was 4' earlier isn't the way to long term success

Congrats - you won - but in the long run this is a BAD play

munson15

I want winners...

It's about 40 miles outside of Pittsburgh. I was born there, some years ago, nevermind how long exactly. My 91-year-old rabid steeler fan grandmother still lives there :houra
My wife is from out there, and still has 2 grandparents out in Aliquippa. And, BTW, I just passed the big 5-0, so don't worry about how many years ago you came along.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Congrats on winning - but it still doesn't take away from the fact this was a BAD PLAY

asking people to lay 6/6' when it was 4' earlier isn't the way to long term success

Winky I don't care how many times you try to play 'Wednesday afternoon quarterback', you're still full of shit. I'd like to make bad plays like this all year long.

My wife is from out there, and still has 2 grandparents out in Aliquippa. And, BTW, I just passed the big 5-0, so don't worry about how many years ago you came along.:cheers

You have my by a few my friend!

My dad moved us to S.Fla when I was 8 - he had an invention and thought Ft. Lauderdale was the place to hatch it. Turned out to be successful - it was the battery tester! 91023i2ndw;l
He invented a bunch more stuff after that!

texansfan

EOG Master

It seems as people who usually say it was a "bad play" are always on the losing side.

munson15

I want winners...

You have my by a few my friend!

My dad moved us to S.Fla when I was 8 - he had an invention and thought Ft. Lauderdale was the place to hatch it. Turned out to be successful - it was the battery tester! 91023i2ndw;l
He invented a bunch more stuff after that!
That's a great success story, Sporty. The American Dream, unsullied by Wall Street or Washington, D.C.:cheers

That's a great success story, Sporty. The American Dream, unsullied by Wall Street or Washington, D.C.:cheers

It is truly the American Dream. My dad always said it doesn't matter who's smarter or more educated, it is the person who has perserverence that will be successful.
When I decided I wanted to be a sports writer, because of his example, I could never have quit.

munson15

I want winners...

It's a long story, Sporty, but I was a writer for MLB years ago, and had to give it up for family considerations. Nice to see someone follow their dream.91023i2ndw;l

Apple

Banned

Jesus Christ 2938u4ji23

It's a long story, Sporty, but I was a writer for MLB years ago, and had to give it up for family considerations. Nice to see someone follow their dream.91023i2ndw;l
Love to hear that story sometime, Munson. I'm glad I followed my dream - albeit a bit of a prejudice and rocky road! Of course, I never played football, so how can I know anything about it? I often think since men can't give birth, does that mean they can't be good parents? lol!

munson15

I want winners...

Love to hear that story sometime, Munson. I'm glad I followed my dream - albeit a bit of a prejudice and rocky road! Of course, I never played football, so how can I know anything about it? I often think since men can't give birth, does that mean they can't be good parents? lol!
Interesting analogy, Sporty, and I have to agree with you. I've read enough of your work to know that you have just as perceptive a take on the games as anybody, man or woman.

Interesting analogy, Sporty, and I have to agree with you. I've read enough of your work to know that you have just as perceptive a take on the games as anybody, man or woman.
Thanks, Munson - I honestly appreciate that. Having listen to a bunch of my own gender try and impress me with their "knowledge" of sports, I know how annoy that can be!

I told my dad when I was 8 that when I grew up I wanted to be the head coach of the Steelers - I'm still waiting for the Rooney's to call, but my lifelong love of sports is indisputable!

munson15

I want winners...

Now THAT would have REALLY been a tough road to go down! :LMAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Congrats Shrink. Nice call...glad I was on the same side.

Shrink screwed all of you!!! He fooled you all and managed to move the line at his book all the way to New England +21 and he UNLOADED on that.

Middled the shit out of the game too.

He took you idiots for a ride!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Winky I don't care how many times you try to play 'Wednesday afternoon quarterback', you're still full of shit. I'd like to make bad plays like this all year long.

take 2 points to the bad in EVERY NFL game and you will be outta money before week 5

mofome

Banned

thats why eog is the best. the boss delivers.