What NFL teams do you consider locks for the playoffs at this point?

Re: What NFL teams do you consider locks for the playoffs at this point?

AZ? LOL neither is wash. neither is dallas. not locks.

mofome

Banned

AZ? LOL neither is wash. neither is dallas. not locks.

those are your opinions. you don't know more about football than i do, so i'll just say thanks for your thoughts and wish you well.

91023i2ndw;l

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

those are your opinions. you don't know more about football than i do, so i'll just say thanks for your thoughts and wish you well.

91023i2ndw;l

i think that was a very polite and 'generous' statement

imo

he/she/it...whatever the fuck...knows a fraction of what you know...and i am talking about 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000

need one of those electron microscopes

anyway...back to topic

all apologies

barring major injuries:

carolina
arizona
washington
dallas

tennessee

mofome

Banned

3 nfc east teams will go. pitt will go.

mofome

Banned

i think that was a very polite and 'generous' statement

imo

he/she/it...whatever the fuck...knows a fraction of what you know...and i am talking about 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000

need one of those electron microscopes

anyway...back to topic

all apologies

barring major injuries:

carolina
arizona
washington
dallas

tennessee

no gmen?? i like TN a lot if they can land roy williams.

:cheers

goodcall

EOG Senior Member

Tennessee is the only lock I see

Ari, NYG, Den, Pitt on the next tier

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

no gmen?? i like TN a lot if they can land roy williams.

:cheers

i have the giants losing 6 of their remaining road games...has to be the toughest road schedule of any nfl team

and i would not be surprised to see the browns upset 'em on mnf

nov 30th...will be the payback game of the year when they get their asses kicked by the redskins

mofome

Banned

i have the giants losing 6 of their remaining road games...has to be the toughest road schedule of any nfl team

and i would not be surprised to see the browns upset 'em on mnf

nov 30th...will be the payback game of the year when they get their asses kicked by the redskins

:cheers:cheers:cheers

mofome

Banned

lots of people with dallas in.

nobody is a lock yet!!! an injury to any of the top teams qb's would send them down hill...(excluding the titans qb)

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i did think dallas would make the super bowl but not now.i think they'll implode and fall apart somewhere in the playoffs.they'll win the first postseason game but when it comes down to make it or break it they'll have another romo breakdown/miscommunication.the giants/panthers in NFC championship,titans/steelers AFC championship....

Apple

Banned

If Dallas puts it together they win it all..

mofome

Banned

Very smart selection of teams to pick from.. I really like how you left out the other 5-0 team...

They have not impressed me. Winning on an awful call by an official is no reason to get excited. The colts will make their run.

mofome

Banned

If Dallas puts it together they win it all..

dallas is headed in a terrible direction. i dont think they're well coached, i don't think they play good enough defense, and i know they have no leadership on the field.

dallas is headed in a terrible direction. i dont think they're well coached, i don't think they play good enough defense, and i know they have no leadership on the field.

On dallas we agree. They actually have a great chance of getting blown out in Arizona. That is of course if D.Ware doesnt literally kill Kurt warner..
thats why i got off that game.

On tennessee you are horribly wrong! But what is new. a week ago i predicted before the Ravens game that an excuse like that is exactly what people would come up with.

I am betting that last year, had the patriots near loss to the bills or the ravens for that matter come in week 5 you wouldnt be talking like that!

But hey, i have made money betting titans games 3 weeks in a row before last weekend, i will make more thanks to misguided sentiments of people like you.
12io4j2w90

On that note, i hope you will be betting Colts-3 at Tennessee monday night two weeks from now.. (i take that back.. it will be Titans-4)

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

if the colts put it together they will win the super bowl

never count the colts out.i believe that if they can get healthy as the season goes on they'll be very dangerous.not to mention they have peyton manning who i think is the best quarterback in the history of the league.never ever count the colts out as long as peyton is under center.

mofome

Banned

On dallas we agree. They actually have a great chance of getting blown out in Arizona. That is of course if D.Ware doesnt literally kill Kurt warner..
thats why i got off that game.

On tennessee you are horribly wrong! But what is new. a week ago i predicted before the Ravens game that an excuse like that is exactly what people would come up with.

I am betting that last year, had the patriots near loss to the bills or the ravens for that matter come in week 5 you wouldnt be talking like that!

But hey, i have made money betting titans games 3 weeks in a row before last weekend, i will make more thanks to misguided sentiments of people like you.

On that note, i hope you will be betting Colts-3 at Tennessee monday night two weeks from now.. (i take that back.. it will be Titans-4)

Lets make this clear, if i woke up and only knew what you did, I would quit life. Thats not meant as an insult, just a slice of reality.

Tennessee
NYG

Poor 4th place NFC East team may end up being better than the 1st place NFC North team :houra

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1582451 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-09-08, 11:31 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1582451", true); </SCRIPT>
Head Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1582451 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> What NFL teams do you consider locks for the playoffs at this point?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>
Dallas
Wash
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

CAN't SEE Dallas and wash both going AT THIS POINT, NOT SO LOCKY.