The Viccisitudes Of NFL Football Programming

First week of the NFL. Everybody's excited.

Fox has the doubleheader game this weekend. America's Team vs. Cleveland. Well, that's for most of us.

If you live in Phoenix or San Francisco, what will be your televised game?

Let me guess. Arizona and San Francisco?

It's just not right that any Americans should have to watch that on the inaugural NFL weekend.

Maybe the terrorists HAVE won.

Re: The Viccisitudes Of NFL Football Programming

still waiting for my local FOX affiliate to change over from the Eagles game and give me one with a competitive finish 2938u4ji23

Here in South Carolina, we are stuck with the Panthers visiting the Chargers.

The NFL should wise up and put all these dog local games on at 1:00 PM and allow the true NATIONAL game to be seen NATIONALLY.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

The NFL should wise up and put all games on TV.

2 or 3 at a time 11AM, 2:15, 5:30, and 8:45 PM or something like that.

No sense not having your product viewed. If there is profit to be made by televising every cfb game there must be more money to be made by televising 10 NFL games than 3.

Dont like that put some on Fri and Mon and Tues or something.

The NFL should wise up and put all games on TV.

2 or 3 at a time 11AM, 2:15, 5:30, and 8:45 PM or something like that.

No sense not having your product viewed. If there is profit to be made by televising every cfb game there must be more money to be made by televising 10 NFL games than 3.

Dont like that put some on Fri and Mon and Tues or something.

They won't as long as people are willing to pay for DISH and the NFL package.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

The NFL gets paid about $4 B by the 2 networks and $1 B per year by dish. You don't think the two networks would cough up another $500M each to cover all the games?

The NFL gets paid about $4 B by the 2 networks and $1 B per year by dish. You don't think the two networks would cough up another $500M each to cover all the games?

Where would they show them? The locals aren't going to give up broadcasting their local team.

Even though I'm raising hell about it, I know that the Panther fans, both of them, don't want the Dallas game crammed down their throat.