What are we following late night?

Re: What are we folloing late night?

I'll probably take the money I win from my Pirates bet and head out for a cold one. :devil:

mofome

Banned

fuku, absolutely useless. cubs ruin a rally the pirates tried to give them. 3 errors, 2 runs on a K/passed ball, and now this.

:hangt

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: What are we following late night?

Watching the Yanks leave a million guys on base and getting ready to watch the mets bullpen blow another one. Should be fun.. Don't have any wagers currently going.

padres -1.5 +430??? may as well get some of that too. <hr style="color: rgb(214, 216, 219);" size="1"> Last edited by teazeman : Today at 06:20 PM. Reason: added some shit.

cant stay up to watch this one lose so i'm going to bed.

mofome

Banned

5 walks in the first 1 and a half innings of the sf game, but no runs.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

no runs there and so many baserunners...a base hit might have been nice...

I sense a beatdown, as that is what this last 3 days have been (not necessarily betting, just life in general)

:mad:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i just tried to hang myself after the braves comeback. but I'm such a loser I couldn't even tie the noose right and I just have a killer rope burn on my neck. that's going to be hard to explain at work tomorrow.

mofome

Banned

i just tried to hang myself after the braves comeback. but I'm such a loser I couldn't even tie the noose right and I just have a killer rope burn on my neck. that's going to be hard to explain at work tomorrow.

i considered the same, but i figured id just watch col blow changes in this late game and die of heart failure instead.

i won money on the game and still feel sick to my stomach, may take a few days off to try and recover. hopeful the pads hang on and i've had a good day on my plays, the losses are what stick with me more than anything now. had a 5 teamer in the ff for a nickel payback and the fcuking dodgers cost me, had fla ff, ff+.5 and game -1.5+230 and they fcuking give up the ghost. sickening. got pads -1.5+430 and i'm sure they give it up, i'm going to fcuking bed.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

wow nice inning by the Gdamn mariners2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Aug 26 4:22pm[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]5 Team Parlay - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]27.99 to win 883.31[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Baseball - Chicago Cubs - runline -1? (-140)
for the entire game held on Aug 26 at 6:05pm [winner]
C Zambrano -R must start and I Snell -R must start for action
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 2. Baseball - Washington Nationals - moneyline (+175)
for the entire game held on Aug 26 at 6:10pm [winner]
D Lowe -R must start and C Balester -R must start for action
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 3. Baseball - Chicago White Sox - moneyline (-150)
G Floyd -R must start and B Burres -L must start for action
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 4. Baseball - Cleveland Indians - moneyline (-160)
C Lee -L must start and C Lambert -R must start for action
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 5. Baseball - Seattle Mariners - moneyline (+155)
for the entire game held on Aug 26 at 9:10pm [pending]
S Baker -R must start and R Smith -L must start for action
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

c'mon Seattle!!!!

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

good work mo.....looking to go 3-0 on late plays as well. 2 are in just col left. Been a while since I won something that wasnt tribe related.2348ji23e:doh12348ji23e

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Aug 26 4:22pm[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]5 Team Parlay - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]27.99 to win 883.31[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%"></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]1. Baseball - Chicago Cubs - runline -1? (-140) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Aug 26 at 6:05pm [winner] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]C Zambrano -R must start and I Snell -R must start for action [/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2. Baseball - Washington Nationals - moneyline (+175) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Aug 26 at 6:10pm [winner] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]D Lowe -R must start and C Balester -R must start for action [/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]3. Baseball - Chicago White Sox - moneyline (-150) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Aug 26 at 6:05pm [winner] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]G Floyd -R must start and B Burres -L must start for action [/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]4. Baseball - Cleveland Indians - moneyline (-160) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]C Lee -L must start and C Lambert -R must start for action [/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]5. Baseball - Seattle Mariners - moneyline (+155) [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]for the entire game held on Aug 26 at 9:10pm [pending] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]S Baker -R must start and R Smith -L must start for action [/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

c'mon Seattle!!!!

cha-ching

:party