Journeyman's World Ranking "Power Top 40" for the week ending Aug 25th!

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Journeyman's World Ranking "Power Top 40" for the week ending Aug 25th!

#4 Tuckman with a typical week holds his place inside the top 5...consistently being Tuck, he gets the most mileage for starting very few threads, one of the better responding posters.

#4 Tuckman with a typical week holds his place inside the top 5...consistently being Tuck, he gets the most mileage, and rarely starts threads, one of the better responding posters.

Good for TUCKER!! :cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

#4 Tuckman with a typical week holds his place inside the top 5...consistently being Tuck, he gets the most mileage for starting very few threads, one of the better responding posters.

Tuck is a good fit and is def. undervalued glad to see him high up.

Journeyman

EOG Master

#3 Gynecologist

Gabe is always right there with a wide variety of topics and good sports opinions, and a high click factor avg....he gets bashed and has learned to ignore... Gyno's one of the better 'subtle retaliatory bashers' with a unique return of serve.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

#3 Gynecologist

Gabe is always right there with a wide variety of topics and good sports opinions, and a high click factor avg....he gets bashed and has learned to ignore... Gyno's one of the better 'subtle retaliatory bashers' with a unique return of serve.

one of the best here no doubt...

#3 Gynecologist

BRAVO!!!!!!12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

:cocktail

Last edited:

mofome

Banned

#8 MoFome is the head mod ready to lead EOG into football season , his first as head mod?

Time will tell...still rough around the edges and I hear he may have broken a hand last night, typing with one hand could be difficult.

won 9 olympic hoops games in a row, where is the mention of the highlight of my week.

2348ji23e

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_IKcMl_a9A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_IKcMl_a9A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mofome

Banned

#5 Madcapper , lobbying for poll position does not work.. MC had a very solid week, despite a rough US Open start....he could make a run if his Open plays heat up.

With more and more posters respecting him without the ankle biters at every turn, MC has the respect of most, nice job overcoming a rough patch ....

MC is one of the very best sports pick posters and most of forumville does realize that.

MC was my vote for #1 in the polls for the week.

Apple

Banned

#7 Tom Brady, Tom knows his sports and is very capable of calling out BS on the forum, something he lacked early in his career....Tom lacks the big time click factor , he stays away from most of the drama, which keeps him for the most part out of the real big spotlight type stuff...I think he probably reads it all but he usually claims not to.

Tom Brady had a great week IMO as well. He isn't afraid to call out bullshit from self-righteous forum bullies who cry to their e-posse for help when they are losing in a thread. Solid job TB#1 12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

MC is solid all around, he should be 1 of the top 3 each and every week.. its the daily like 36 hours he takes off each week to pray to the kosher gods that hurt him

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC is solid all around, he should be 1 of the top 3 each and every week.. its the daily like 36 hours he takes off each week to pray to the kosher gods that hurt him

damn orthodox jews 12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

MC was my vote for #1 in the polls for the week.

MC had a very strong week no doubt about it, he did make a big jump...part of the ratings are where you were prior...I think he had the best individual week as well.

:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

::LMAO:::blink:

Apple

Banned

My respect for Madcapper increased immensely this week. I thought he was going to be in top 3 as well. Think him and I should exchange spots.

mofome

Banned

MC had a very strong week no doubt about it, he did make a big jump...part of the ratings are where you were prior...I think he had the best individual week as well.

damn, this was probably my best week and i moved down. i got work to do.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

true. i did make a big jump. next week top 3.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

My respect for Madcapper increased immensely this week. I thought he was going to be in top 3 as well. Think him and I should exchange spots.

nah buddy, you're a great contributor. you deserve your spot.

thanx for the compliment though. 12io4j2w90

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

problem is...an outstanding week from you is expected. you spoiled us too much already. :cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

ahh it was very tight Mo...not much difference between the top 9, all solid weeks...a bounce or two here or there....this was a tough week to call

12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

::LMAO:::blink:

i am sure u have seen the fast and the furious, where they are sitting around outback eating a barbaque and they start praying to the car gods... all i can picture is MC and family doing the samething but to the kosher gods...

MC stands up and goes " i would like to think kosher salt, kosher food, kosher fish, kosher delight, etc etc etc." then his family just starts cracking up at him

mofome

Banned

naked photos to come next week.

Journeyman

EOG Master

guys it is really hard to seperate, especially the top ten, seriously.

Mike - I really think my positive and excited reaction to coming in at #22 really should be taken into account for next week. Down with the whiners, I say! :devil:

Journeyman

EOG Master

i am sure u have seen the fast and the furious, where they are sitting around outback eating a barbaque and they start praying to the car gods... all i can picture is MC and family doing the samething but to the kosher gods...

MC stands up and goes " i would like to think kosher salt, kosher food, kosher fish, kosher delight, etc etc etc." then his family just starts cracking up at him

::LMAO::Tuck with the standup , so typical, and right in the top ten , holding up the proceedings :blink:

Journeyman

EOG Master

This was a tough week all around , with so many coming and going, so many away on vacation, while very few had banner weeks it made it that much hard to seperate the field.

Try TryTry was # 3 coming into this week, he had a typical week for him, a very good showing in a few contests and solid posting as usual, did he do 'enough' to overtake Raiders?.

Raiders last weeks #1, drew some criticism for forcing a few too many articles...his thread titles have improved dramatically over the past couple months... his articles/topics have become much more centered on the interesting....he has a good feel what to bring and when to bring it....the 'project manager' is projecting nicely...and with his arch rival back in the fold Raiders will be watched closely this week :)

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xtXN_EHPwSg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xtXN_EHPwSg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kjh9lQXLWk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kjh9lQXLWk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Journeyman

EOG Master

And the number 1 spot for the week ending Aug 25 goes to.......

Journeyman

EOG Master

The Raaaiiiidddddddeeeeeeeerrrrrrsssss!

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping