OMG-MRSOSUCOWBOYS IS ONLY 50 VOTES SHORT...

Re: OMG-MRSOSUCOWBOYS IS ONLY 50 VOTES SHORT...

Ahhhhhhhhhh I see how you play. So you are judging my parents now. HMMMMM I typically never get nasty in efights, but settle down you cock eyed bitch.

She does have point swede is a little googley eyed! Any way another vote in from me.

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Sorry OSU. Thought there were 10 on there. Why in the hell do they list the top 13?:+clueless

The Devil

EOG Master

WHEN DOES THE CONTEST END???

CAN WE PUSH JENNY TO THE TOP????

2938u4ji23

Here's the thing, Hoffa: the girl is in here making assumptions about Mrs. OSU's mental state and over all personality as if she knows her. I am simply stating that she's being a bitch...because she is. I don't know her from a hole in the wall. Maybe she's a sweetheart in real life that needs to get her bitchiness out on the internet....but she's still being a bitch in here. I didn't go off on how she must be insecure blah blah blah....just pointed out an observation based on what I have seen. Same as me saying Teazeman was being an asshole yesterday. He was. Did I say he was being an asshole because he's unhappy in his life and can't get laid? Nope. It's not my place to make assumptions like that. Am I making sense here?

hmmm.

* person A puts herself up on display for open & honest comments.
* person B makes comment about person A.
* person C steps in to defend person A on the basis person B doesnt know person A even though person C doesnt know person A or B.
* person C asks if she's making sense.
* if person C needs to ask, person C is relying more on being accepted by the clique than she is relying on making sense.
* clique agrees with hypocrite C.
* what a fucking shock.

ON... :blink:

The Devil

EOG Master

ENDS AUG 31......SO WE HAVE 3 WEEKS TO PUSH JENNY TO TO THE TOP.....

ANOTHER VOTE IN.........

The Devil

EOG Master

MAYBE SHALLOWGIRL IS ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS JENNY IS BLOWING BY.........

OR THE GAL TRAVIS DUMPED FOR JENNY????

hmmm.

* person C steps in to defend person A on the basis person B doesnt know person A even though person C doesnt know person A or B.
* if person C needs to ask, person C is relying more on being accepted by the clique than she is relying on making sense.
* what a fucking shock.

And then an all-knowing salamander turns into Dr Phil and breaks it all down for us.

You can't make it up.

The Devil

EOG Master

would be nice if some other posters would vote today and move jenny up a spot or two.........

no reason we can't get her a few hundred votes a day.........

munson15

I want winners...

would be nice if some other posters would vote today and move jenny up a spot or two.........

no reason we can't get her a few hundred votes a day.........
I'll keep doing my part, Devil!:cheers

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

Man, you guys and gals ROCK!! Headed to teach my Saturday Yoga class, wish you all could come!!! Talk to you later, HAVE A GREAT DAY!! OXOX

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

hmmm.

* what a fucking shock.

I never was too good in Algebra.:+clueless

Two votes in at Caesars, two at The Rio, and two at Flamingo, one at home.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Man, you guys and gals ROCK!! Headed to teach my Saturday Yoga class, wish you all could come!!! Talk to you later, HAVE A GREAT DAY!! OXOX

the only time i was in that position was at 2 am walking out of a bar on a winter night.

Two votes in at Caesars, two at The Rio, and two at Flamingo, one at home.

I might take you and Caesar both out to eat next time I am in Vegas. Thanks! 12io4j2w90

(Does Caesar have good table manners? :+clueless)

The Devil

EOG Master

WE DROPPED A SPOT......BUT AT LEAST THAT POINTY NOSED GAL IS OUT OF FIRST.......

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

I think this contest is gonna get ugly in the last few weeks. The leader board is changing more then ever! Keep up the hard work EOG! We have come to far to turn back now. 91023i2ndw;l

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

voted again, keep it going everyone, still have some catching up to do