Now that Brett IS in GB camp, how do you think it will end?

Journeyman

EOG Master
a: Opening day starter for GB

b: Traded before season

c: 2nd string behind Rodgers

d: Re-retire before season starts

:+clueless

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Now that Brett IS in GB camp, how do you think it will end?

A.... been saying it all along. Favre will take GB far this year

A or B

You will probably know for sure in 7-10 days

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am saying A, but I wouldn't mind seeing those idiots trade him to the Vikes.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

A. Rodgers would have to win every game to make people forget Brett Farve. One loss - one interception - if the moron management at GB lost 3 games in a row and did not play Farve they would be run out of town on a rail.

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

A. Just hope if it is A he can get them job done and not make a fool of himself

ballwonder

EOG Master

A....trading him I think at this point even though possibly beneficial to the Packers down the road would even more of a circus if traded. If they trade him and Rodgers comes out and falls flat on his face it will blow up and talked about all season long. Brett comes out after "getting the starting job" and after week 1 this all goes away. Packers coaches, gm and fans along with any organization know in order to win you need focus not a three ring circus. The know what they get when Brett is on the field, they dont know as of yet with Rogers. In all honesty after this year they are really in dire need to figure out what they might do. It is my understanding that Rogers is in his last year of a contract and that would put Favre with 2 years remaining. I think Brett plays this year and next and then retires for good.....ha ha. or does he.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

From what I've read this morning he'll be a Viking shortly.

ballwonder

EOG Master

With the hiring of Ari Flisher (spelling is not correct) for one month to handle pr matters for the packers makes you wonder what pr matters are upcoming. If Favre was just attempting to win the starting spot would you need an outside pr guy just for that? Or if you trade him away to a division rival maybe you do? I really felt he would be a packer in the earlier post but upon reading about the hiring of Ari for pr matters it makes you wonder.

wow lot of "a" here.
but i think b is the only viable option and probably -1000