Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

<table class="tborder" id="post1366517" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 07-27-08, 09:44 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #738 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">royalfan<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1366517", true); </script>
EOG Veteran

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1366517" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by WVU
we could but the commission sucks
</td></tr></tbody></table>

you wouldnt be paying any
<!-- / message --></td></tr></tbody></table>

sure sounds like you had no problem with matchbook when you posted this
:+clueless

It was just a reference to the fact, that only the winner pays commission and you will not win the bet.

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Who is 'Royalfan' ? Does he ever give out a pick or just tell everyone how wonderful

Maybe financially. That's it. You won't be seeing any plays unless you pony up the 20k.

I am not interested in seeing your plays. I could give a rat's ass.

tg711

EOG Member

I will PM all the parties that wish to join in agsinst Roysfan tomorrow. It looks like we have MORE than 20k ready to go.

The rules will be approved by all parties before signed.

Thanks

95% chance I am in for 5k. Would like to read over the rules first.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The bet is for one guy to take the bet for 20k. I don't give a rats ass how he gets the money. All these guys, say I lose, we have a pretty good plan getting lined up if Shrink is serious. Should be guys jumping at the chance to take my 20k since I don't win.

First thing you have got right this entire epic thread, no plays, no challenges, but guys are lining up to take your money. I think we have a waiting list.

OF...:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

How many plays or challenges accepted have actually hit in this thread of yours royalfan. Ofer, last time I checked. But you win, you always win.

I doubt one poster from either forum will want anything to do with you after this debacle. Couldn't happen to a more deserving poster.

OF...:pop:

Well, you are just wrong again. Nearly as wrong as that epic Boston Cleveland total. Not sure how one loses an over bet by more than 30 on a hoops game. Tough to do without OT.

Actually can happen though, totals being decided by more than 30, I just don't lose them. You probably noticed in my thread accross the street that I posted here, that I won a total by 37 1/2.

:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

First thing you have got right this entire epic thread, no plays, no challenges, but guys are lining up to take your money. I think we have a waiting list.

OF...:cheers

Can you get your allowance from the wife forwarded so you can play?

WVU

EOG Master

so you are saying frog is wrong about a waiting list? Have you read the thread Royalfullofshit?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

so you are saying frog is wrong about a waiting list? Have you read the thread Royalfullofshit?

If there is a waiting list, then where are the offers to put up 20 grand?

His "no one sees the plays" thing is comical at best.

Does he really.... oh never mind.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

RF... please answer my questions...

WVU

EOG Master

If there is a waiting list, then where are the offers to put up 20 grand?

How high are you willing to go? it looks like we got 30 grand so far.

Why not just admit you are not going to do this?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Well, you are just wrong again. Nearly as wrong as that epic Boston Cleveland total. Not sure how one loses an over bet by more than 30 on a hoops game. Tough to do without OT.

Actually can happen though, totals being decided by more than 30, I just don't lose them. You probably noticed in my thread accross the street that I posted here, that I won a total by 37 1/2.

:cheers

Sorry, I never read any of your pick threads, just this ass kicker here. I thought you were full of shit like everyone else says. They were right.

There is no way that a rational human being could expect someone to invest in this and not know what the plays are. Thats crazy.

I agree that is pretty nuts. :+clueless

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Uhhhhh. Right here?

Well I see a bunch of punch and judy players trying to pool together. Nobody seems to have much confidence they will win the bet. And only you will be able to see the plays. You lose if you you show anyone else. You will have to sign off on that.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

RF.... i have asked u 20 times. can u answer the question...

Well I see a bunch of punch and judy players trying to pool together. Nobody seems to have much confidence they will win the bet. And only you will be able to see the plays. You lose if you you show anyone else. You will have to sign off on that.

Uhh. OK. Sure.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What do you expect from royalfan, he should have asked Ivey for advice, when he was drunk, before blabbering that out. Now this shit. He posted how great he was, always winning, talked tons of shit. Lost every play posted in this thread. Proposed a challenge, only if everything goes his way, and then changed his mind. After the rules were agreed upon. This would be comical if it was not so damn pathetic. He does not give two shits about the posters or the forum, as long as they grovel at his self reported greatness. Now the entire forum will be rooting against his pompous ass.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

RF.... i have asked u 20 times. can u answer the question...

What is the question? Something about what changed? Well what changed is that having that many people involved made it tough to figure out a good way to agree to getting the money part in place, so I said fuck it. Going back to dealing with only one person like it was in the first place. Someone else wants to see my plays, they can pay 20 grand too or get investors to back them and not show investors the plays.

And since OSU hinted that he would show investors anyway and break the rules, it will probably have to be put into place that only third party mods get the plays before gametime and OSU will get them later on in the evening.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

RF,
Look. i am not big willie or small time dude. i have money but live in reality that my wife might be upset that i "bet RF 20k he can't win 200 units. i sent my loot to shrink"...

I am willing to bet u 5k with these dudes. but like a normal person would like the plays before they start. You said this was fine and I thought the deal was done...

Now you are changing shit. please let me know how this happened?
When we spoke last we agreed on the rules...

tg711

EOG Member

Royal

I said I will put up 10k by Aug 12.

I will post at mathbook or with any of the poker pros that you mentioed. If you want more than 10k you will have to make deals with other posters.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

What do you expect from royalfan, he should have asked Ivey for advice, when he was drunk, before blabbering that out. Now this shit. He posted how great he was, always winning, talked tons of shit. Lost every play posted in this thread. Proposed a challenge, only if everything goes his way, and then changed his mind. After the rules were agreed upon. This would be comical if it was not so damn pathetic. He does not give two shits about the posters or the forum, as long as they grovel at his self reported greatness. Now the entire forum will be rooting against his pompous ass.

I could give two shits who is rooting for me or not. It doesn't affect my bottom line. I don't have a fragile pysche like you. You do let it bother you, thus the crying to general. Didn'w work, I was still in your head though and you tilted off unit after unit. Didn't even come close to winning a game.

What is the question? Something about what changed? Well what changed is that having that many people involved made it tough to figure out a good way to agree to getting the money part in place, so I said fuck it. Going back to dealing with only one person like it was in the first place. Someone else wants to see my plays, they can pay 20 grand too or get investors to back them and not show investors the plays.

And since OSU hinted that he would show investors anyway and break the rules, it will probably have to be put into place that only third party mods get the plays before gametime and OSU will get them later on in the evening.

????

I did what? I agreed to your terms, yet again.

You are scared shitless. It shows.

WVU

EOG Master

Royalfan, we know you have Ivey and Helmuth on speed dial...git er done.

:LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

RF,
Look. i am not big willie or small time dude. i have money but live in reality that my wife might be upset that i "bet RF 20k he can't win 200 units. i sent my loot to shrink"...

I am willing to bet u 5k with these dudes. but like a normal person would like the plays before they start. You said this was fine and I thought the deal was done...

Now you are changing shit. please let me know how this happened?
When we spoke last we agreed on the rules...

I might send them to you as a courteosy since I like you. Not sure. I wouldn't bank on it though when determining to invest or not.

Who the hell is going to invest against anything without seeing what they are investing against? Seriously, as a neutral observer that is stupid.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

????

I did what? I agreed to your terms, yet again.

You are scared shitless. It shows.

Scared shitless of lots of people seeing my plays? Yes. Scared shitless of losing the bet. Um, no it is a virtual certainty that I will win.

tg711

EOG Member

BTW

I will not give your plays out, if that is what makes or breaks this deal.

WVU

EOG Master

Who the hell is going to invest against anything without seeing what they are investing against? Seriously, as a neutral observer that is stupid.

you do know royalfan don't ya? stupid is par for the course

Ironic that the RX crew hasnt shown up tonight to support their native son. Yoooohooo..... Dsethi, Skins, where ya at boys?

WVU

EOG Master

post 1000

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

RF... if u have aim... im me at my screename... I would like to discuss...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I could give two shits who is rooting for me or not. It doesn't affect my bottom line. I don't have a fragile pysche like you. You do let it bother you, thus the crying to general. Didn'w work, I was still in your head though and you tilted off unit after unit. Didn't even come close to winning a game.

I post W/A lines for posters to bet. Must have missed you the previous 9 years. But you are there riveted to my threads, and I have never read yours. You talk too much shit for my tastes. Worse yet, you can't do what I do, and won't even try. Your a sideline reporter, not even in the W/A betting club. Keep talking, that is all you ever do. I hope and pray this entire challenge gets stuffed so far up your blowhard ass you get to taste shit, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

OF... :cheers

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Ironic that the RX crew hasnt shown up tonight to support their native son. Yoooohooo..... Desthi, Skins, where ya at boys?

Trust me. i know both those idiots off this site. in fact i got them posting at the rx when I told there brother what the site was... they are legit. cool as peps and honest as they come...

They would want to see a fair challenge... They would not take sides and call it as they see it... The fact that i am on the other side of what they are talking should let you know that they would want to see something fair and honest...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I post W/A lines for posters to bet. Must have missed you the previous 9 years. But you are there riveted to my threads, and I have never read yours. You talk too much shit for my tastes. Worse yet, you can't do what I do, and won't even try. Your a sideline reporter, not even in the W/A betting club. Keep talking, that is all you ever do. I hope and pray this entire challenge gets stuffed so far up your blowhard ass you get to taste shit, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

OF... :cheers

You go ahead and throw darts on your WA picks. Meanwhile I will go ahead and keep winning.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Scared shitless of lots of people seeing my plays? Yes. Scared shitless of losing the bet. Um, no it is a virtual certainty that I will win.

Then what the fuck are you raising all of these petty objections keeping it from occuring? What are the real odds, not for someone in the I am an almighty God category. But let's say poster A? What are the odds?

tg711

EOG Member

Ironic that the RX crew hasnt shown up tonight to support their native son. Yoooohooo..... Desthi, Skins, where ya at boys?

Who cares what forum this involves. This is about money.