john hankeys film on jfk assassination

DimeDR

Banned
Re: john hankeys film on jfk assassination

roscoe,

heres a couple of brief yes or nos :)

did the secret service men peel off the limo just before the barrage of bullets in dealey plaza?

did the driver slow down in the kill zone instead of speeding up?

roscoe,

what was the coroner's name?

how many bullet autopsy's had he performed prior to jfk's?

what did the coroner do with his notes?

since you have so thoroughly investigated this topic, these questions should be a cinch to answer :)

roscoe

EOG Veteran

no,yes,no coroner,humes and boswell performed the autopsy at bethesda, no autopsy involving gunshot,not sure about notes

Don't you find that comical? :LMAO
The guy with all the answers keeps asking all the questions.
:LMAO

i have to agree in part with dime.
in no shape form or fashion do i believe lee harvey was the lone assailant

roscoe

EOG Veteran

but he never remembers the answers because he asks the same questions over and over!

roscoe

EOG Veteran

i make Oswald a 50 to 1 favorite to be the lone assassin. i make the 19 Islamic terrorist on 9-11 a 5000 to 1 favorite to have committed that act!

DimeDR

Banned

roscoe, better than i thought, you got 3 right but that would be flunking in any school....

the agents peeled off the limo, easily seen many times if you have done your legwork ... and humes burnt his notes, something that the crooks in gov. are good at shredding evidence ... so why would the driver slow down and why would the agents peel off, and why would a man burn his notes, esp. seeing the vastness of the autopsy?

roscoe

EOG Veteran

the agents did not peel off,humes burned his first set of notes because he had gotten the presidents blood on them and feared that the bloodstained notes might become part of a future public display. he copied his notes verbatim to a clean paper.

Don't worry, when he can't answer you with facts, he'll ask you another question.

mr merlin

EOG Master

They killed kennedy because he was gonna spill the beans on the faked moon landings later in the decade.

DimeDR

Banned

ummm, go to 20:00 into the first link in this thread and tell me what you see :pop: direct stand downs91023i2ndw;l

DimeDR

Banned

roscoe, maxim, merlin--thats what i thought, no snappy answers proving you were wrong once again

DimeDR

Banned

thanks glue for your post ... as you all can see the big 3 fled after being exposed again by filmed fact ... the SS agent dropped off jfks motorcade, raised his hands like whats up, and moments later our president was murdered by the same faction that pulled off 9/11 ...

research my friends, dont end up gatekepers like maxi

Wanna know who killed Kennedy? This book names the names, and how much they were paid.

Great read!

roscoe

EOG Veteran

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>
Lee Harvey Oswald
Mugshot from Dallas PD</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
don't waste your time with the book, here is the lone assasin!

mr merlin

EOG Master

<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="center" valign="top">
Lee Harvey Oswald
Mugshot from Dallas PD</td><td valign="top">

</td></tr></tbody></table>
Yup, it's boring but true.

<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="center" valign="top">
Lee Harvey Oswald
Mugshot from Dallas PD</td><td valign="top">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Yep! And that's one MAAAAAAAAAAAGIC bullet!

::LMAO::

Back and to the left Roscoe 2348ji23e

DimeDR

Banned

roscoe, did the sercret service agent drop off the motorcade or not, your silence is deafening :)

roscoe

EOG Veteran

secret service was not involved. didn't you see clint hill jump into the back of the limo?

DimeDR

Banned

umm ok my man did the bodyguard jump off? does that clear up the semantics, where was his protection, why was he told to leave the limo?

DimeDR

Banned

roscoe, roscoe, roscoe, go back to post 4 and see your reply ... you answered

NO

you told me no agents peeled off .... try to wiggle out of this one ...

you just cant admit you are wrong can you? ... see i coach kids and admit it all the time, and I dont profess to know everything about 9/11 or anything, i am constantly learning, but i do know 9/11 was committed by our gov. and will debate anyone anytime on the specifics ...:cheers

roscoe

EOG Veteran

no agents peeled off! what you refered me to in your film, was a scene at love field.

DimeDR

Banned

please link that evidence, and even so, why would he leave anywhere, and where is the protection? do you think thats how the SS would perform, i guess like they did when Bush was reading pet the goat when wtcs 2 was hit

Blondie

EOG Master

secret service was not involved. didn't you see clint hill jump into the back of the limo?

Is this your belief or an actual fact. If it is an actual fact, do you have some way to prove this? :cheers

roscoe

EOG Veteran

only my humble opinion. i believe i have seen more of that film before.

DimeDR

Banned

jeesh and you want me to prove everything, see it works both ways but thanks for being honest anyhow

roscoe

EOG Veteran

since we are being honest,at one time i was a huge jfk conspiracy nut.read all the books, starting with rush to judgement and working my way through the massive amount of information and theories.finally i came to a book called case closed by gerald posner and my whole opinion of the murder changed.he had an answer for all the major questions.

DimeDR

Banned

ever read michael collins pipers book ... heard it was great

roscoe

EOG Veteran

never read it.had something to do with a mossad conspiracy i think.

DimeDR

Banned

yeah hes on radio on republic broadcast network, you should listen sometime, guy is sharp ... ill link you if you want