PAY THE DONT'S....

the ape

EOG Addicted
Re: PAY THE DONT'S....

A very wise man once told me "Journey don't ever care what they say about you, care what I say to you, I respect you and I am paying you"...I always remembered that and still live by it today.

I OWE one person money!!!! And I have made arraingments to pay him..and will restore that error, when you lose a major chunk of income overnight things can change very fast, this is not a situation I am use to.

As for what I had to say about my former website where I posted for 6 years...I stand by what I said...I was lied to and cheated, and if anyone who has read any of what I said over the past week doesn't find some value in what I said, well you are a fool.

I'll be back.:cool: confident not cocky:rolleyes: and one year from today you all can bump this and I will remind you where this ended up.

I have been kicked around , I have been banned, I have been the most recognized forum poster,I have never been boring, I have won lots of money and also had my ass handed to me...6 years later I am still by far in a much better place then when I came online as a paid poster back in late 2002 ...in fact I was in a very similiar position at that time.

I will be back on top :+whipping

This moved me..

ballwonder

EOG Master

So oriolefan fan you are the ghost of who? Strange for the first time post to bump this thread. Joey if you are that unhappy why are you here?

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

TOP 5 REASONS WHY JOURNEYMAN IS UNHIRABLE

1-Journeyman betrayed a trust with me years ago when he realized there was an opportunity to advance higher up with TheRx so long as he proved to them that he hated me...

Unfortunately for the RX, they didn't take into account that this same behavior could backfire on them...

So # 2 is...

2-Journeyman betrayed a trust with TheRx by spilling personal stuff as he did towards me when he felt rejected by them....

3-He stiffed TTinco-I don't care what was said elsewhere-I know for a fact he owes TTinco money and hasn't paid him...

4-He stiffed Cigar or whoever that local is Dubpoet?

5-When my very own WIFE tells me she has a problem with someone who has been in this industry for 7 years but nobody has ever seen him, I believe her!!!

Pay the DONT'S and JMAN, get some help buddy....:rolleyes:

THE SHRINK

This is flat out your best post I've ever seen Shrink. Keep up the good work.

:cheers

oriolefan3

EOG Member
So oriolefan fan you are the ghost of who? Strange for the first time post to bump this thread. Joey if you are that unhappy why are you here?

</br>
</br>Still the same Oriolefan that posted here before. I was put on post review by The Shrink for asking a question in his ''Chester is a Rat?'' thread. I asked one question {why would you ask? are you looking for future employees?}. My post was edited to read {shit stirrer} by The Shrink and then i was put on post review. So i just created another username because i didn't like the idea of some paid poster having to {proofread} my posts to decide whether they would be be acceptable to this esteemed forum or not.
</br></br></br></br>Somewhat ironic i guess. Being punished for asking if he was looking to hire a rat.

mofome

Banned

Still the same Oriolefan that posted here before. I was put on post review by The Shrink for asking a question in his ''Chester is a Rat?'' thread. I asked one question {why would you ask? are you looking future employees?}. My post was edited to read {shit stirrer} by The Shrink and then i was put on post review. So i just created another username because i didn't like the idea of some paid poster having to {proofread} my posts to decide whether they would be be acceptable to this esteemed forum or not.

When was this? You love jman and hate me right? Same osman?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Did J man burn that rx bridge, or would they hire him now? Nice bump for a first post. J Man fan club I am sure. I only hope Scarlett gets over it. He's back. And no one has seen him yet. Forums sure are fun. That is hardly a glowing assessment of our brother J man. The Shrink ended up being the help he was to get. So that is a good thing. Thanks mo. Good to know the official version also. What about The Shrink? Hopefully he has the extended version.

OF...:pop:

oriolefan3

EOG Member

When was this? You love jman and hate me right? Same osman?

</br></br>I've never cared much for Journeyman going way back to his Betmega scam attempt. I was being sarcastic in earlier posts. Trying to mock how Journeyman likes to think people think about him.</br></br>I don't dislike you. I don't even know you. I never heard your name before i came here a few months ago. I was rather surprised to see you come back to work for someone you so openly despised just weeks earlier, that was all.

mofome

Banned

I've never cared much for Journeyman going way back to his Betmega scam attempt. I was being sarcastic in earlier posts. Trying to mock how Journeyman likes to think people think about him.

I don't dislike you. I don't even know you. I never heard your name before i came here a few months ago. I was rather surprised to see you come back to work for someone you so openly desipsed just weeks earlier, that was all.

Sounds good to me. You seem to be brutally honest with a touch of sarcasm. The best of everything.

the ape

EOG Addicted

i like ofrog pictures and posts they make me laugh out loud and spit pop out

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Thanks, i think. I actually do enjoy most of the posts i read of yours.

I don't dislike you. I don't even know you. I never heard your name before i came here a few months ago. I was rather surprised to see you come back to work for someone you so openly despised just weeks earlier, that was all.

Ding, ding. Your talkin a double reverse, awesome.

OF...:cheers

oriolefan3

EOG Member

I don't dislike you. I don't even know you. I never heard your name before i came here a few months ago. I was rather surprised to see you come back to work for someone you so openly despised just weeks earlier, that was all.

Ding, ding. Your talkin a double reverse, awesome.

OF...:cheers

</br>Really? How so?
</br>I don't know him. I only started reading his posts when i came to EOG. The posts i have read, i have enjoyed for the most part.
</br>Did i say somewhere that i didn't like him? Did i say somewhere i didn't like his posts?
</br>Not sure what you mean. Is this an act or a joke i am missing, or is this just a failed attempt to flame me?
</br>I think i have read a few posts of yours here and at the Rx but apparently they didn't make a lasting impression, because i have no idea if i found them entertaining or not now.

Blondie

EOG Master

oriolefan,

you rule!

i think oriolefan4 will be even better.

Better than the original or the second one or even the current one?

How about better than some of the other posting names that come and go with the same frequency? :+clueless

J

joeybagadonuts

The Shrink is making sure TT gets paid while Jman works here. Something that was not done at therx.

12io4j2w90

Yes Mo, I know TT is supposedly getting paid back, glad you are doing the right thing there.

BUT, did you know there is a 2nd debt that Jscam owes? (See below) I don't want to post the names, but there is another guy that is getting stiffed for $3k. Jscam claims it has to do with some teaser ruling, but that is just him grasping for straws since he is barelled in.. Please ask him about this for me as he has me blocked.
Thanks bud.

Originally Posted by THE SHRINK View Post
TOP 5 REASONS WHY JOURNEYMAN IS UNHIRABLE

1-Journeyman betrayed a trust with me years ago when he realized there was an opportunity to advance higher up with TheRx so long as he proved to them that he hated me...

Unfortunately for the RX, they didn't take into account that this same behavior could backfire on them...

So # 2 is...

2-Journeyman betrayed a trust with TheRx by spilling personal stuff as he did towards me when he felt rejected by them....

3-He stiffed TTinco-I don't care what was said elsewhere-I know for a fact he owes TTinco money and hasn't paid him...

4-He stiffed Cigar or whoever that local is Dubpoet?

5-When my very own WIFE tells me she has a problem with someone who has been in this industry for 7 years but nobody has ever seen him, I believe her!!!

Pay the DONT'S and JMAN, get some help buddy....

THE SHRINK

oriolefan3

EOG Member

Better than the original or the second one or even the current one?

How about better than some of the other posting names that come and go with the same frequency? :+clueless

I never had a 2nd here actually. I tried to do Oriolefan2 but i did something wrong in registration somehow and never got an email to confirm, or whatever it is you have to do before you can post.
</br>It was odd really, because it would let me log in it just wouldn't let me post. I'd get a message saying i still had not completed some step in my registration. I finally gave up and made this one.

mofome

Banned

I never had a 2nd here actually. I tried to do Oriolefan2 but i did something wrong in registration somehow and never got an email to confirm, or whatever it is you have to do before you can post.

It was odd really, because it would let me log in it just wouldn't let me post. I'd get a message saying i still had not completed some step in my registration. I finally gave up and made this one.

good to have ya here.

mofome

Banned

Yes Mo, I know TT is supposedly getting paid back, glad you are doing the right thing there.

BUT, did you know there is a 2nd debt that Jscam owes? I don't want to post the names, but there is another guy that is getting stiffed for $3k. Jscam claims it has to do with some teaser ruling, but that is just him grasping for straws since he is barelled in.. Please ask him about this for me as he has me blocked.
Thanks bud.

These are things i know nothing of. Jman is doing the right thing with tt and he's been extremely polite/hard working here recently. I'm happy with the developements with regard to Journey.

J

joeybagadonuts

These are things i know nothing of. Jman is doing the right thing with tt and he's been extremely polite/hard working here recently. I'm happy with the developements with regard to Journey.

Check The Shrinks original post, there is another debt to Cigarman for $3k that still needs to be paid. IMO, for this site to save any integrity it has, he needs to pay that as well..

Thanks

mofome

Banned

Check The Shrinks original post, there is another debt to Cigarman for $3k that still needs to be paid. IMO, for this site to save any integrity it has, he needs to pay that as well..

Thanks

save any it has? we have plenty. i'll see what needs to be done. one step at a time, joey.

Apple

Banned

Thanks

So originally J-man was in the hole for 10g's?

J

joeybagadonuts

Glad as always to see your contributions to the community Joey...

Thank you.

Hey, no problem. Glad to help in getting legit debts paid. I know you like to defend stiffs (is that your official job function here?). but I like to see people paid $. What exactly do you add to this forum, Jimmy? The sad part is before you became a paid puppet you were one of my favorite posters.

Hey, no problem. Glad to help in getting legit debts paid. I know you like to defend stiffs (is that your official job function here)? but I like to see people paid $. What exactly do you add to this forum, Jimmy? The sad part is before you became a paid puppet you were one of my favorite posters.

It must be very lonely sitting high above...

How does it really feel to look down and act so indignant, pompous and judgmental to all of us sinners? :+clueless

Does it make you feel better called Jimmy a "paid puppet" because I valued his character enough to hire him as a moderator for EOG? 12io4j2w90

And you then ask, "What exactly do you add to the forum?"

I'll tell you what Joey,

Jimmy makes EOG a much better place because he is behaves exactly the OPPOSITE of you.

He treats posters with respect, he tries to be helpful, and he recognizes that he isn't perfect...

Those are exactly the characteristics I strive to achieve on a daily basis and I am proud to have Jimmy on our team...

THE SHRINK

WVU

EOG Master

Can Cigarman come here and tell his side or is joey his elected spokesman and debt collector?

J

joeybagadonuts

It must be very lonely sitting high above...

How does it really feel to look down and act so indignant, pompous and judgmental to all of us sinners? :+clueless

Does it make you feel better called Jimmy a "paid puppet" because I valued his character enough to hire him as a moderator for EOG? 12io4j2w90

And you then ask, "What exactly do you add to the forum?"

I'll tell you what Joey,

Jimmy makes EOG a much better place because he is behaves exactly the OPPOSITE of you.

He treats posters with respect, he tries to be helpful, and he recognizes that he isn't perfect...

Those are exactly the characteristics I strive to achieve on a daily basis and I am proud to have Jimmy on our team...

THE SHRINK

How would one infer from my posts that I- "look down and act so indignant, pompous and judgmental to all of us sinners?" Can you explain that to me, < doc >? I've seen you pass judgement on others plenty of times, including Jman (see post #1, from yourself in case you forgot)

Also, are you honestly telling me that Jimmy hasn't changed since you hired him? He used to be the a funny cynical guy, that busted balls when people did shady things, now he stands up for those same types of people.

Also, in my defense, I treat people how they treat me and others. If there is something wrong with that, I guess we just have different opinions on life.
'12io4j2w90

Joey,

Sometimes it's not WHAT you say that matters, but it's HOW you say it.

I really haven't noticed a change in Jimmy since he was asked to be a moderator here, but then again, I am not judging him, you are...

It is wrong to judge and when I make that mistake, I often regret it later...

I apologize if I came on too strong to you.

How you perceive Jimmy really doesn't matter...

I believe I know him a tad better than you and lets just agree to disagree, shall we?

Thanks,

Ken

J

joeybagadonuts

Sure, Ken, we can agree to disagree.

I would not call what I said about Jimmy me judging, rather, i was just stating my opinion, and you know that they say about those. They are like assholes, we all have them, and they all stink.

I think it is noble that you assisted in Jscam paying back TT, do you plan to offer to same help for Cigarman? Simple yes or no will suffice, sir.

Thank you and have nice night!

mofome

Banned

imo, joey is one of the better contributers here. He has issues he cares about and thats his right. I care about many of the same issues and so does the rest/most of the staff. Sometimes people have a lot going on and it becomes difficult to reply to the negativity in a level-headed manner 100% of the time. EOG is doing its best to make sure we represent ourselves with inegrity. Thats a daily process, not something you can do with the snap of your fingers.

12io4j2w90