LongShot Chris

Guys he is already cashing tickets go to the racing forum I have the results for the first two races posted and he hit his longshot in the first and his top pick in the 2nd wins plus throw in his longsot and he hits the exacta

Results for for the first 2 up now

Way to go Chris:cheers:cheers:cheers

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
Re: LongShot Chris

If you look in his saratoga folder he had 2 winners at 40 dollars plus today.

Still you have to take it with a grain of salt. You cant play every race that he posts...fwiw

Good person in general from what I know about him.
(to chris)
We still have to meet up at the Racing palace (nassau) for a Drink

kid

AT one time for two weeks I played his longshot in each race for small money I am talking $2 to win and came out way ahead. But you are right kid you can not make money playing every race. But he does a hell of a job and just wanted to give him props.

Junk

7th race his top horse win pays 3.60
longshot places pays 16.40
EXT pays 86.20

8th race
Longshot places pays 13.20

if your not checking out the horse racing forum each day you do not like money

Brock has gotta the winners in the 10th up now

Go to the horse racing forum now

Chris Longshot is a kick ass name for a handicapper..
hey Chris, do you think Mark is a good track capper? I personally think he is the best in the game. I dont really think he knows what is going on outside of the Mountain, but he knows his mountain pigs. Nancy's pics always seem to be some variation of Mark's..

I must admit, I think personally Im miles ahead of the other track cappers, but Mark has amazed me many times with his feel for the pace scenarios and movement of a race. His skill is impressive.

I never take other selections when it comes to horses.. I had a form in my hand flying out of the womb, grew up in the Ellis Park grandstand, lol. But I do like a fresh take of someone who may know what they're talking about... apparently youre doing well on here, so I'm watching now... I notice you are mountain only? do you live there, or is that just your gig??? one thing is for sure, they never stop running at the mountain ... i would guess they run around 220 days in a year..

Congrats on success

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Chris Longshot is a kick ass name for a handicapper..
hey Chris, do you think Mark is a good track capper? I personally think he is the best in the game. I dont really think he knows what is going on outside of the Mountain, but he knows his mountain pigs. Nancy's pics always seem to be some variation of Mark's..

I must admit, I think personally Im miles ahead of the other track cappers, but Mark has amazed me many times with his feel for the pace scenarios and movement of a race. His skill is impressive.

I never take other selections when it comes to horses.. I had a form in my hand flying out of the womb, grew up in the Ellis Park grandstand, lol. But I do like a fresh take of someone who may know what they're talking about... apparently youre doing well on here, so I'm watching now... I notice you are mountain only? do you live there, or is that just your gig??? one thing is for sure, they never stop running at the mountain ... i would guess they run around 220 days in a year..

Congrats on success

I post at another site and mark contributes to the site very often,
about his knowledge of mountaineer and beyond.

this is his post handle.........fwiw

mountainman

http://forum.turfnsport.com/general...jockeys-considered-professional-athletes.html

Last edited by a moderator: