BREAKING: AMY WINEHOUSE RUSHED TO THE ER

Re: BREAKING: AMY WINEHOUSE RUSHED TO THE ER

I am in Ireland and she is all over the news over here - she is going to die if her family don't have an intervention soon.

Blondie

EOG Master

No Breaking news youtube before the announcement? :cocktail

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I'll be more stunned if she LIVES to be 30 than if she DIES before it

she was recently quoted as saying she wants to have 5 kids

She makes Michael Jackson look normal

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

she's got problems, but she's a good singer...love this remix that was made on youtube...with her and linda rondstadts songs that are similar.......love it....hope she is ok, and gets the help she needs..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cmHX7wzx2ps&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cmHX7wzx2ps&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I told someone about 2 weeks ago I doubt she lives more than 2 more years.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Maybe we'll all be lucky ans she will stay there for a few months (or more).

ballwonder

EOG Master

She is nasty. Dont know if she is a hit in the U.S. or not but she is a skank.

On a country road in BFE Blondie

Can't youtube on this mfr

Can hardly type. Feel like Ace Ace

Blondie

EOG Master

I would ask what you are doing on a country road in BFE but not sure I really want to know :doh1

AMY WINEHOUSE has been rushed to hospital following a "crazy scene" at her London home.
The troubled singer was hidden by a red blanket and transported to a waiting ambulance by wheelchair.
Police arrived at the scene and helped the singer's frantic father Mitch block the view of awaiting paparazzi with a sheet, to prevent the hoardes of snappers from getting a shot of the ailing star.
She was taken to the accident and emergency unit of the University College hospital in North West London.
The hospital trip comes a day after the troubled singer sparked fresh fears for her health after she was photographed throwing herself to the floor and sobbing during a night out.
The Rehab hitmaker was on her way to Stables music bar at North London's famous Proud Galleries in Camden this weekend (26-27Jul08) when the incident occurred.
She was snapped crying and lashing out at her bodyguard in the early hours of Sunday (27Jul08) morning before throwing herself on the floor.
She was then pictured punching a metal fence in frustration after her minder attempted to pick her up from the ground.
A source tells British newspaper the Daily Star, "She was in a terrible state. She left by the back door and went home in tears. She had a black coat over her head and a swollen hand. She looked awful, like her world is falling apart."

August West

Rambler

I hate female singers for the most part, but she is probably the only one that I LOVE to listen to.

thanks for filling in the blanks Joey.

I'm back at the house. DAMN, she used to look pretty good before she got on crack

"Amy Winehouse suffered a reaction to medication at home this evening and was taken to hospital."

I don't think it was aspirin or paracetemol...

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I'll be more stunned if she LIVES to be 30 than if she DIES before it

she was recently quoted as saying she wants to have 5 kids

She makes Michael Jackson look normal

You 'win'. With plenty of room to spare.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

^^^^^^^^^ Forgot all about this but I sense I had too many people agreeing with me than disagreeing. Lindsay Lohan better be paying attention because unless she changes her ways she won't see 30, either