If you're in the field of 64 - how do you feel about it?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Do you just laugh it off? - is it amusing? - are you pissed? - if your're not banned did you vote? - if so, which way?

Seems like alot of the top seeds are angry at TTP.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: If you're in the field of 64 - how do you feel about it?

I should ask this at the RX too - I just started here because most of the 1's have flocked here

I think it's funny personally.

I just wonder if this one gets "rigged" before it closes if Ace-Ace is still leading late:

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat" colspan="4"> View Poll Results: Biggest Douche </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="50%"> Rickass </td> <td class="alt2" width="50%"> </td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center">35</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">47.30%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="50%"> Ace Ace </td> <td class="alt2" width="50%"> </td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center">39</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">52.70%</td></tr></tbody></table>

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I'm curious how the field feels about being in the field - this is Seymour - I know that you know that your're in the field - so can you elaborate?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

The tools that front run will act like it is cool to be considered a douchebag. That is what a douchebag does.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I think it's funny personally.

I just wonder if this one gets "rigged" before it closes if Ace-Ace is still leading late:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=4> View Poll Results: Biggest Douche </TD></TR><TR> <TD class=alt1 width="50%"> Rickass </TD> <TD class=alt2 width="50%"> </TD> <TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>35</TD> <TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>47.30%</TD></TR><TR> <TD class=alt1 width="50%"> Ace Ace </TD> <TD class=alt2 width="50%"> </TD> <TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>39</TD> <TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>52.70%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I voted ACE - though I don't mind him at all because he never runs his mouth - but his 10k thread view posts are comical to say the least - I can only imagine the average squares talking amongst themselves - "there is this guy - he's a retired bookie - he's going to give us all the winners!"

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It's early - but no comments from any players?

I forgot to vote :LMAO Is it too late Seymour ??

I DO feel kinda bad now putting WVU as the winner of my bracket

WVU

EOG Master

I think it is funny. I have been doing a pretty good job of lobbying for votes. Winning would be fun and an honor.

:rolleyes:::LMAO::

HA HA. One and done for your ol' buddy Ego :+excited-

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat" colspan="4"> View Poll Results: Biggest Douche </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="50%"> Kodiak </td> <td class="alt2" width="50%"> </td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center">41</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">71.93%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="50%"> EGO </td> <td class="alt2" width="50%"> </td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center">16</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">28.07%</td></tr></tbody></table>

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

You can vote right now on the match ups - some of the first round matchups are tight as shit - I don't vote on all of them - anyone can win a individual matchup - but everyone knows who the winner will be - it's just a question of who he will crush in the finals - books wouldn't even put a line up - not even -100,000 - they'd lose money

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I voted Kodiak - he deserves to advance deep - he'll be in my final four

WVU

EOG Master

You can vote right now on the match ups - some of the first round matchups are tight as shit - I don't vote on all of them - anyone can win a individual matchup - but everyone knows who the winner will be - it's just a question of who he will crush in the finals - books wouldn't even put a line up - not even -100,000 - they'd lose money

how about posting a pseudo line of the top 8?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I think it is funny. I have been doing a pretty good job of lobbying for votes. Winning would be fun and an honor.

:rolleyes:::LMAO::

Looks like I was correct yet again.

Journeyman

EOG Master

there's a lot of great material with this idea, it's ashame I'm not the one writing the material :)

....it was a great idea by TTP.

sincerely The Showstopper (The UCLA of this tourney)

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

there's a lot of great material with this idea, it's ashame I'm not the one writing the material :)

....it was a great idea by TTP.

sincerely The Showstopper (The UCLA of this tourney)

When TTP started this - it really sounded like something you would have created - it's going to go down as the greatest thread ever - even though it is not really a thread

You really think you have a chance to win?

Everyone else is playing for silver.

Journeyman

EOG Master

When TTP started this - it really sounded like something you would have created - it's going to go down as the greatest thread ever - even though it is not really a thread

You really think you have a chance to win?

Everyone else is playing for silver.

I haven't followed it close, saw the idea a few weeks back, very impressed with the concept

There's just so much material to write to make this thread/story/idea a monster hit.

I'm not sure half those voting would even know what is real and what is fiction, I see guys over there, I have no idea who they even are, they've registered long after I left and they speak about me like they know me...I suppose a lot of who advances will come down to who is most known as well as most disliked along with everything else.

I'll probably win(lose) it . :blink:

Great idea by TTP 12io4j2w90

That place needs something of interest, as it looks pretty stale there whenever I look over there, looks like the RR is the only interesting forum there.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The tools that front run will act like it is cool to be considered a douchebag. That is what a douchebag does.

I heard Wilheim was supposedly 'in' the field but used his influence to be removed.....yes by all means I'll lose sleep over this, what can ya do?

RF knock off the almighty act at least one day a week, K buddy?:rolleyes:

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I heard Wilheim was supposedly 'in' the field but used his influence to be removed.....yes by all means I'll lose sleep over this, what can ya do?

RF knock off the almighty act at least one day a week, K buddy?:rolleyes:

That isn't acting almighty that is speaking the truth as I always try to do. And so far those in the bracket that have come in here have proven me right, have they not?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

it would truly be an honor to win the tourney. I hope I can make it to the Final 4 at the very least...

WVU

EOG Master

The polls are biased. Of course Rx voters are going to give the negative votes to posters here and support their own.

If we ran that tourney here we would see some different results.

#16 knocks off #1 :LMAO

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat" colspan="4"> View Poll Results: Biggest Douche </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="50%"> Rickass </td> <td class="alt2" width="50%"> </td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center">40</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">48.19%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="50%"> Ace Ace </td> <td class="alt2" width="50%"> </td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center">43</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">51.81%</td></tr></tbody></table>

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

The polls are biased. Of course Rx voters are going to give the negative votes to posters here and support their own.

If we ran that tourney here we would see some different results.

No people are taking it seriously actually, voting for who they think the bigger of the two douches is. And yet you act like it is cool to win.

:+textinb3

J

joeybagadonuts

Jscam, POS69, and WVU are all in a class of their own

It'll take a miracle for one of them not to win.

WVU

EOG Master

No people are taking it seriously actually, voting for who they think the bigger of the two douches is. And yet you act like it is cool to win.

:+textinb3

Honestly I think you feel left out. Once you get crushed in your challenge or puss out like I think you will you will be a front runner for next year

:smokesmal

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Honestly I think you feel left out. Once you get crushed in your challenge or puss out like I think you will you will be a front runner for next year

:smokesmal

I have yet to see one person gather up 20k from anyone yet. By the way, transitive property just crushed you there. You think I am a douche, therefore a deserving winner of next years bracket, therefore by winning it this year you are admitting you are a big time douche. Thanks for clarifying that.

:cheers

WVU

EOG Master

I admit to trying to be a douche and succeeding. You dont even have to try, it comes naturally.

I am ready with my 5k. When the other are then we will see how big of a douchebag you really are.

J

joeybagadonuts

Yup,

Jman #1
POS69 #2

The rest of the field has a lot of work to do. WVU and Patty McIrish are some guys with outside shots.
Richkas looks to be going down to Ace-Ace in a #16 vs #1 upset...